Ladies love Team Melli's Good Looks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Irandoust View Post
    I apologize if you are offended. I think that a shaved face is more attractive than to have a thick beard because you can see how the image really looks like. But I see what you are saying.
    True and thats why many male models have a beard cause they can shape their face
    f.e. higher chick bones, stronger chin etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Irandoust View Post
      I apologize if you are offended. I think that a shaved face is more attractive than to have a thick beard because you can see how the image really looks like. But I see what you are saying.
      Each to their own however for most of us to be clean shaven would mean to shave every day and that's a lot of Damon effort

Comment

in the most respectful of ways.

Comment

Thisniranian team spends a lot of time on refining their looks and that’s not a bad thing.

It projects a good image of our nation of our team is well dressed and sharp

Comment

Iranians tend to have good genes. We all start out metrosexual with gelled hair and Italian good looks.

Then as we get older we split into 2 groups:

1) grow a goatee/beard, go stylishly grey and age well like George Clooney

or

2) grow hair everywhere, maybe have a giant moustache, get a belly and go bald and end up looking more like a grumpy Greek head chef.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
              The Medes and Persians got this fashion from the Assyrians.
              It's not like you have to make yourself a beard.
              Every man on earth had a beard back in the days (at least the ones that could grow one).

Comment

Ladies love Team Melli's Good Looks

Originally posted by Azeem98 View Post
                You guys bring up genetics in everything
                Wouldn’t you brag about genetics if you had 110% Aryan blood?

Comment

the girls made a few tweets and you guys made 6 pages smh

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                    not even that, it's frickin' big in Europe. Girls here go crazy for guys with beard. Tfw I can't grow one....
                    You can't grow a beard? Are you not Iranian genetically?
                    Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                      Without going deep into this topic as it will go off topic.

No, i know i'm a minority on this thing.Sure its good to know about your roots but i rather brag about what i've achieved in my own life rather than keep telling me that i'm from a superior race.

Comment

Originally posted by Bandar Hamal View Post
                        the girls made a few tweets and you guys made 6 pages smh
                        Not only girls, a black american, homosexual, is also after Ramin for "research"

Comment

Originally posted by Azeem98 View Post
                          Without going deep into this topic as it will go off topic.

No, i know i'm a minority on this thing.Sure its good to know about your roots but i rather brag about what i've achieved in my own life rather than keep telling me that i'm from a superior race.
                          Perhaps if you were from a superior race you would think and say otherwise.
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

lol @ one of the comments "It looks like the lineup for the Bachelorette".

Ill task this kind of press over negative stereotypical stories about Iran any day of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post
                              lol @ one of the comments "It looks like the lineup for the Bachelorette".

Ill task this kind of press over negative stereotypical stories about Iran any day of the week.
                              So far the first and maybe only positive thing around Iran in this WC, after :

- TM kit drama
                              - CQ 100th resignation
                              - Friendlies cancellation
                              - average performance during the whole preparation
                              - nike drama
                              - 23 squad with underserving players in the squad instead of better players

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                                Is this a joke or are you being serious?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X