X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ladies love Team Melli's Good Looks

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    lmaooo why tf does it look like he has a boner
    Unless one zooms in and pay extra attention to his shoongool, there is no way he/she could notice his shoongoolak [emoji16]

Glad this thread encouraged our homeboys getting out of the closet... JK [emoji133]*♂️

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      Lol I wish I could go back to 1998 and tell my kjareji friends who made fun of our sibiloo team to wait 20 years!

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

Comment

However hard Ramin tries, he will never have the jaw bones of AJ!

Comment

The boys look good. However, they will look even better if some of them shaved their long beards. I think that CQ should come up with a mandatory shaving schedule cause in my opinion, players like Rezaeian, Cheshmi, Taremi, Torabi, Abedzadeh, Pouraliganji, Ansarifard, Jahanbakhsh ... need a good facial makeover.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
            Lol I wish I could go back to 1998 and tell my kjareji friends who made fun of our sibiloo team to wait 20 years!
            Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

Whats wrong with Sibil?

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post

To be chi mikhandi? Nakhaaand
            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Irandoust View Post
              The boys look good. However, they will look even better if some of them shaved their long beards. I think that CQ should come up with a mandatory shaving schedule cause in my opinion, players like Rezaeian, Cheshmi, Taremi, Torabi, Abedzadeh, Pouraliganji, Ansarifard, Jahanbakhsh ... need a good facial makeover.
              The beards are a symbol of their masculinity. This isn’t South East Asia where boyish looks are favoured.

I myself am rocking a beard, and feel that it differentiates me from my teenage years. It separates me from the typical Australian man, who (for the most part) won’t be able to grow a mature beard.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                The beards are a symbol of their masculinity. This isn’t South East Asia where boyish looks are favoured.

I myself am rocking a beard, and feel that it differentiates me from my teenage years. It separates me from the typical Australian man, who (for the most part) won’t be able to grow a mature beard.
                not even that, it's frickin' big in Europe. Girls here go crazy for guys with beard. Tfw I can't grow one....

Comment

Everything is relevant, places where its common to have men with beards like West Asia,Turkey,Afghanistan etc women will go crazy for clean shaved men. While in western countries where beards are not cultural or in fashion women will feel attracted to the ones that have beards.

Comment

Originally posted by Irandoust View Post
                    Bro all other races wish they had our beard genetics, embrace it

Comment

Originally posted by Azeem98 View Post
                      Everything is relevant, places where its common to have men with beards like West Asia,Turkey,Afghanistan etc women will go crazy for clean shaved men. While in western countries where beards are not cultural or in fashion women will feel attracted to the ones that have beards.
                      Yes and no, the beard is in right now world wide. Though there is a huge diffrence between i take care of my beard and i have proper beard growth than a western dude that can only grow beard under his chin like some isis dudes

At the same time. This team just looks like a boyband. and the suite does a lot. Put Taremi out of that suit and suddenly you go from Boyband material to who let the homeless dude in

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                        Nakhand amoo narahat mishe

Comment

Originally posted by persianballer View Post
                          Bro all other races wish they had our beard genetics, embrace it
                          100% truth. Achaemenid men were rocking their beards before anyone in the world knew what beards were. It's how we conquered everyone.

Comment

I apologize if you are offended. I think that a shaved face is more attractive than to have a thick beard because you can see how the image really looks like. But I see what you are saying.

Comment

You guys bring up genetics in everything

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                                100% truth. Achaemenid men were rocking their beards before anyone in the world knew what beards were. It's how we conquered everyone.
                                The Medes and Persians got this fashion from the Assyrians.

Comment

Working...
                                X