Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Turkey - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (28.05.2018)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://realsport101.com/news/sports...nd-prediction/

Comment

Replace Cheshmi with Ghoddos

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
        Replace Cheshmi with Ghoddos
        too offensive

Comment

Why Greece-Iran cancelled thread is closed? Is the match officially cancelled? Hear IFF asked GFF to remove all beer advertisement around the field, and they obviously didn't agree, if this is true, i mean WTF! I can't believe it!!
          http://fa.euronews.com/2018/05/26/wh...world-cup-2018

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            Why Greece-Iran cancelled thread is closed? Is the match officially cancelled? Hear IFF asked GFF to remove all beer advertisement around the field, and they obviously didn't agree, if this is true, i mean WTF! I can't believe it!!
            http://fa.euronews.com/2018/05/26/wh...world-cup-2018
            This is pure garbage from euronews. TM has played in tournaments and friendlier with beer names and beer sponsors without any issue. This story is from some a**hole reporter who had trouble filling up space with words.

Comment

Calhanoglu is supposedly "injured".

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                This is pure garbage from euronews. TM has played in tournaments and friendlier with beer names and beer sponsors without any issue. This story is from some a**hole reporter who had trouble filling up space with words.
                So, is the match cancelled?

Comment

So, is the match cancelled?
                  NO. The match is not cancelled once and for all. CQ confirmed this himself. So sad that outside forces will do anything necessary to destabilize TM, so close to a major tournament as well.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    NO. The match is not cancelled once and for all. CQ confirmed this himself. So sad that outside forces will do anything necessary to destabilize TM, so close to a major tournament as well.
                    Can't find anything regarding to CQ!

It was also confirmed in IRIB news that it is cancelled. Anyway hope not!

http://90tv.ir/video/455389/%D8%AD%D...C%D9%87-970305

Comment

Should be a good game, I think turkey is a better side. It doesn’t matter who wins as long as it helps our players for wc.

Comment

Baba Greece match is NOT cancelled, only Iranian bs media and others saying this, no Greek media has spoken about this match being cancelled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can't find anything regarding to CQ!

It was also confirmed in IRIB news that it is cancelled. Anyway hope not!

http://90tv.ir/video/455389/%D8%AD%D...C%D9%87-970305
                          This does say that the Greece match game was cancelled and it's not on the list of FIFA's upcoming official matches.
                          Last edited by Bi-honar; 05-27-2018, 01:21 AM.

Comment

Good news for Swedish members! Viaplay will stream the game and you will be able watch it (presumably in HD) if you have an account. Not sure if it’s possible to buy just this one game.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Soorakhian View Post
                              Good news for Swedish members! Viaplay will stream the game and you will be able watch it (presumably in HD) if you have an account. Not sure if it’s possible to buy just this one game.
                              They’re showing the game in Australia too (Optus Sport) in HD.

It’s the first time since Iran v Chile, that I’ve seen an Iran game shown on Australian TV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Any turkish channel that is showing the game?

Comment

Working...
                                X