Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      I love it but I can't find this one with the black collar and sleeves. How did you do it?

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
        I love it but I can't find this one with the black collar and sleeves. How did you do it?
        Thanks bro, here you can find it

https://shop.spreadshirt.com/iranian...&appearance=70

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          Woot! Love it. Hope you’re happy with it too.

Comment

I've added a few new designs btw. You can follow Iranian Apparel on FB, twitter or Instagram to see the latest designs when I add them.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
              I prefer A but shouldn't it say Beware OF the Asiatic Cheetahs?
              Too wordy.

I would go with option A

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm having too much fun with these, but just designed another crest, this time with a Simorgh https://bit.ly/2swhfNP

Comment

Originally posted by legofish View Post
                  I'm having too much fun with these, but just designed another crest, this time with a Simorgh https://bit.ly/2swhfNP
                  Are you going to color that later?
                  It looks beautiful, but personally I think with color it will really come together.

Also, have you ever been able to get in touch with anyone from IFF? I know they are looking to update the crest after Asian Cup 2019 and someone like you should at the very least submit a few plans.

Comment

I sort of like the gold on Persian Blue (link) and having one color makes it cheaper on a shirt. But I might make a green-white-red version of it as well.

In terms of getting in touch with IFF, I probably would if I believed they had an iota of competence or understood anything about design.

Comment

Hey legofish, do you sell stickers as well? I mean stickers for cars.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                        Hey legofish, do you sell stickers as well? I mean stickers for cars.
                        Sorry, no stickers.

Comment

Sorry, no stickers.
                          No worries! Thanks for letting us know.

Comment

Just ordered 3 "Pouncing Cheetah" White shirts. I really like your designs dude

I recommend people to get one of legofish's shirts instead of wasting your energy for the Adidas jersey. I unfortunately gave up on the Adidas jersey..

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                              Just ordered 3 "Pouncing Cheetah" White shirts. I really like your designs dude

I recommend people to get one of legofish's shirts instead of wasting your energy for the Adidas jersey. I unfortunately gave up on the Adidas jersey..
                              Thank you so much for your order, I hope you like them. I'm lucky to have a good day job and Iranian Apparel has always been a labour of love and about making TM fans look good. If you like the designs and like to support the effort even more please share my fb, instagram, and twitter pages with your friends. I can't do it without your help.

Comment

Thank you so much for your order, I hope you like them. I'm lucky to have a good day job and Iranian Apparel has always been a labour of love and about making TM fans look good. If you like the designs and like to support the effort even more please share my fb, instagram, and twitter pages with your friends. I can't do it without your help.
                                For sure bro! Will share them for you

Also, please do this for AC 2019 if you have time then

Comment

Working...
                                X