• Time
  • Show
Clear All

any decent links ?
    SM's not working

Comment

They hit the post as well.

Comment

What is achieved by winning this tournament? Olympic qualification? Or is that another tournament?

Is any other team taking this tournament as seriously as South Korea? Except for Son their GK is from their main team too, not sure who else is. Meanwhile Iran is playing its U21 team?

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
          What is achieved by winning this tournament? Olympic qualification? Or is that another tournament?
          Is any other team taking this tournament as seriously as South Korea? Except for Son their GK is from their main team too, not sure who else is. Meanwhile Iran is playing its U21 team?
          Military exemption for all of our players. Blocking Son from carrying on his career at EPL.

Comment

Iran underwhelming when it comes to tactics. Lateral passes between the Defenders, and then the Fullbacks play "bezan ziresh".

Comment

This Amini, in net, is useless and pathetic.

He dives late, comes out late. It's as if he has never played before in net.

Comment

Takravi is a big problem in this team. They could make simple passes to create chances, but why would they do that?

Comment

funny how Iran and Korea continue to eliminate each other and other teams get a free ride.

What a great move near Koran goal, who was that?

Comment

Yup, Just like in the u-17 WC, I still don't understand what's special about this Delfi kid.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                      Yup, Just like in the u-17 WC, I still don't understand what's special about this Delfi kid.
                      He's playing against players at least a few years older than him though.

Comment

strangely were doing, considering everything, ok. They are doing well on son and hwang for now, and creating chances going forward. You can hear our bench berating and organizing the players constantly. The midfield is of course non existent. Delfi is getting in good positions but needs to be more efficient.

Comment

yea baba kheyli khodesho bala gerefte lol
                          baba kooneto beham bekish ye gohi bekhor ba toop oon bala zamin

Comment

This is the first of these games i've decided to watch and i'm impressed. our boys are much younger and less experienced than Korea and so far holding their own. Pretty much nullifying their 70 million -valued star player.

Comment

He is 17, everyone is 5-6 years older than him. He was phenomenal in the U17 World Cup.

Comment

South Korea score easily.

1-0

Comment

Working...
                                X