U23- Games of the XXXII Olympiad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
    If I were put in charge of any youth team. The first thing I'd do is force every one of them to cut their hair & go bald.
    That itself relieves a great many hours they can in turn spend on football
    Besides all of those I would start teaching them how to shoot the ball towards goal...like these guys can’t kick a ball towards goal for the life of me...it’s just like beyond embarrassing!! Come on man! You Been playing this game this long and you can’t kick a ball?!!!! Every long ball is horrible kicked

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
      Your quote my friend just represented 80 million people in Iran that think with prayers and hope they can change their life’s. Smh. Action speaks louder than words lol
      trust me God forbid something happens to you or a dear one then come here and tell me you are realistic and have no hope, you must understand that humans without hopes are just slaves that only go for the money and not humanity as we humans are alive because of hopes fyi.
      Last edited by webmaster; 01-12-2020, 04:30 AM.
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

iran 1

Comment

Respect for Shekari not celebrating!

Comment

^ for now, the hope is smacking people who are too realistic. lol

Iran 1 Korea 2

Comment

Bit more possession football paying back. Thank you fat lady, One more please
              sigpic
              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post

Iran 1 Korea 2
                Someone called for me? 😝
                sigpic
                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post

Iran 1 Korea 2
                  U were quiet and ghod ghod Nemikardi when it was 2-0. Calm down my friend calm down. lol good goal hope we do get the tie. As much as I am realist I do wish them to win. Second half is better so far

Comment

This ref calls every touch ...I think his whistle is going to stop working from overuse loll

Comment

Jabireh for Ghaedi- not been in this game
                      sigpic
                      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                        U were quiet and ghod ghod Nemikardi when it was 2-0. Calm down my friend calm down. lol good goal hope we do get the tie. As much as I am realist I do wish them to win. Second half is better so far
                        to dari ziadi zer mizani.. if you want to go home sooner tonight continue.
                        Last edited by webmaster; 01-12-2020, 05:13 AM.

Comment

^ go get a life. read your BS when you are not a member later. This is my country's team that I love and I will support it even if it loses so get lost now. Now that I am Ghod Ghoding because I am cheering for my team....You are Banned for insults and provocation!
                          Last edited by webmaster; 01-12-2020, 05:33 AM.

Comment

1 South Korea U23 2 6 2 0 0 3 1 2
                            2 Uzbekistan U23 1 1 0 1 0 1 1 0
                            3 Iran U23 2 1 0 1 1 2 3 -1
                            4 China U23 1 0 0 0 1 0 1 -1

Comment

Tricky now. Now down to a china win against Uzbeks or at least a tie in that game. They should go into China’s game playing the second half tactics against them.
                              sigpic
                              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

4 mins injury time , they have a sub and there player is injured and on the floor for a minute and the ref plays no extra (sorry was 12 seconds).

Their goalie was lucky at the end , shot nearly went under his arms .

We were the much better team in the second half , started to pass it from the back. You could see the individual quality of some of the players. Hopefully they carry on this second half performance into the last group game.

Also I would love to know the figures for youth development in South Korea and Iran, that is what we are up against.

Comment

Working...
                                X