Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
    is akbar mohammadi also assistan coach?

SO Majidi is head coach, estili is team manager, akbar mohammadi and namazi are assistant? Did i miss anyone?
    Only Someone eating Akbar-Mashti on the side-line!
    sigpic
    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Taha was disaster, what happened to this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Taha was disaster, what happened to this guy?
        Come on man, he has been injured for two whole years, and just became regular for saipa this season (only a few matches so far). He was dumped into the backline of a very disorganized crappy team with horrible coaching, no protection in front or from the sides. First goal was noorafkans man getting the deflection and finishing, and one of the other goals taha marked his man and whoever was fullback didnt track the runner at all and left a giant hole.

Taha is immensely talented, but has deficiencies that can all be attributed to lack of playing, lack of concentration (a byproduct of lack of playing), taking unnecessary risks, and although tall not built yet. All of these problems can be fixed with 1-2 good seasons with saipa, individual conditioning, and some half decent coaching ie not majidi.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          Come on man, he has been injured for two whole years, and just became regular for saipa this season (only a few matches so far). He was dumped into the backline of a very disorganized crappy team with horrible coaching, no protection in front or from the sides. First goal was noorafkans man getting the deflection and finishing, and one of the other goals taha marked his man and whoever was fullback didnt track the runner at all and left a giant hole.

Taha is immensely talented, but has deficiencies that can all be attributed to lack of playing, lack of concentration (a byproduct of lack of playing), taking unnecessary risks, and although tall not built yet. All of these problems can be fixed with 1-2 good seasons with saipa, individual conditioning, and some half decent coaching ie not majidi.
          Whole team was disater and he looked confused as well. I know he come back fro along injury...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Just a heads up, that Uzbekistan team is currently the best U23 Asian team. These guys even gave Team Melli a run for their money just before the World Cup

Comment

Taha wasn't that bad. First goal was the rightbacks fault for not tracking back, the second was noorafkan who shouldnt be a cb.

Comment

The Inverse Relationship Between Talking and Doing

He said he will make changes and invte new players since current players are selection of IFF committee.!.
                IFF officials so far has been silent .

آقای مجیدی، در فاصله چهار ماه تا شروع رقابتهای انتخابی المپیک توکیو، تیم امید به نظر شما در چه شرایطی قرار دارد؟

درباره تیم امید هم بگویم که در این مدت سه اردو برگزار شد. سعی کردم از نفراتی استفاده کنم که در یک سال گذشته به تیم امید دعوت شده بودند. از طرفی لیگ برتر هم فقط دو هفته برگزار شده و برای اردوهای بعدی تعداد زیادی از نفرات تغییر خواهند کرد. با تمام احترامی که برای کادرفنی قبلی قائلم به نظرم در لیگ ایران بازیکنان بهتر و باکیفیتی حضور دارند که جایشان در تیم امید خالی بوده.قرار

بود شما دستیار خارجی انتخاب کنید اما گویا امید نمازی به کادرفنی اضافه شد.

اولین دستیار خارجی که جهت عقد قرارداد معرفی کردم، سانچز مربی آکادمی اسپانیول بود اما فدراسیون اصرار داشت که قرارداد ۶ ماهه ببندد و سانچز به عنوان یک مربی حرفه*ای خواستار قرارداد یک ساله شد که فدراسیون نپذیرفت. بعد از این یک دستیار صربستانی معرفی کردم که ۸ سال سابقه کار در آکادمی رئال مادرید را داشته و سرمربی تیم زیر ۲۳ سال ترکمنستان هم بوده که متاسفانه مورد تایید قرار نگرفت و بعضی از اعضای کمیته فنی مثل آقای اکبر محمدی با حضور این مربی مخالفت کردند! برای من جای سوال است که چطور افرادی که رزومه خاصی ندارند درباره حضور یک دستیار خارجی بارزومه در تیم امید مخالفت می*کنند. البته آنها خودشان گزینه*هایی را درنظر داشتند که مورد تایید من قرار نگرفت.

امید نمازی، جهت دستیاری به تیم امید اضافه شد. این انتخاب شما بوده؟

من باوجود مخالفت های غیرمنطقی و غیر حرفه ای بعضی از اعضای کمیته فنی و اطرافیان، شرایط فدراسیون را درک کردم و خودم با آقای نمازی مذاکره کردم و از ایشان خواستم که در راه المپیک در کنار ما باشند.

بازی با ازبکستان چطور بود؟

ازبکستان تیم بسیار خوبی است و از نظر کیفی فعلا جلوتر از ما هستند. به نظرم ازبکستان، مدعی جدی صعود به المپیک است و ما نیاز داریم که تغییرات زیادی در نفرات انتخابی ایجاد کنیم و به تغییر استراتژی نیاز داریم. من حتما طی هفته های آینده با بررسی دقیق، بازیکنان جدیدی را برای اردوی بعدی به تیم امید دعوت خواهم کرد.

از صحبتهای شما می توان نتیجه گرفت که تا به امروز انتخاب نفرات دعوت شده به تیم امید با نظر کمیته فنی و مسؤولان تیم امید انجام شده.

اگر دخالت نکنند و اجازه بدهند من کارم را انجام بدهم با نفراتی که خودم دعوت خواهم کرد شرایط بهتری رقم خواهد خورد.

* The first foreign assistant I introduced was Sanchez from Espanyol Academy, but the federation insisted on closing the 6-month contract . Then, I introduced a Serbian assistant who had a 4-year experience at the Real Madrid Academy and also coached a Turkmenistan under-5 team that was unfortunately not approved and some members of the technical committee, such as Akbar Mohammadi, opposed the coach. ! For me, it is questionable how people who do not have a specific resume object to the presence of a prospective foreign assistant on the Hope team. Of course, they themselves had options that I didn't approve of.

*In spite of the irrational and unprofessionalopposition of some members of the Technical Committee and the people around me,
                I understood the conditions of the federation, and I negotiated with Mr. Namazi myself and asked him to join me.

*we need to make a lot of changes to the selection and strategy. In the coming weeks,
                I will definitely be looking for new players to join theOmid team for the next training camp

*If they let me in and allow me to do the job I would be in better shape with the people I will invite

Comment

majidi is talking bullshit, fix your strategy or whatever your doing, inviting other players will make you ruin everything and every players mentality again, and apart from that.. what qualifications does he even have and what is his resume to be in charge of our U23???? to me this sounds l ike someones making shit loads of money.

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
                    majidi is talking bullshit, fix your strategy or whatever your doing, inviting other players will make you ruin everything and every players mentality again, and apart from that.. what qualifications does he even have and what is his resume to be in charge of our U23???? to me this sounds l ike someones making shit loads of money.

His excuses are unacceptable. When he was appointed as U23 coach he invited over 50 players including Kranjcar list and since then he had 3 training camp and invited few new players of his closing . He simply can not say this players are not his choice.
                    He is n o0dd with IFF officials not agree to hire qualified assistant for him . Why would IFF should hire more experience coach and make him assistant to Majidi? Why not replace him with a better coach and use Majidi as second or third assist?

Problem with U23 is not just player selection but building a team who can play competitive football , that can not be achieved by having Majidi as the coach and decider.
                    He should be replaced ASAP.

توجیهات فرهاد مجیدی، عذر بدتر از گناه/ آغاز بازی «کی بود، کی بود؛ من نبودم» از سوی سرمربی تیم امید

Last edited by St_Mark; 09-12-2019, 02:34 AM.

Comment

^ Unfortunately, this is another indication that Majidi was not and is not an appropriate choice. IFF is responsible for this blunder. I was willing to give him a chance yet he has shown that he doesn't have the technical prowess and now the personality maturity required for a leader coach that is seriously required at this juncture (less than four months before the competition). Even if there are issues with IFF (and I am sure there are political and power issues in every organization) a mature leader coach will not expose the issues and do everything to handle them behind the scenes rather than putting it out in the open like this especially after multiple lackluster and disastrous performances by his team. He just doesn't get it that the buck stops with him. He needs to go and learn all aspects of coaching at the club level as as assistant at Esteghlal or under Yahya with Shahreh Khodro and rebuild his coaching career. As of this point, he is in way over his head.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                        ^ Unfortunately, this is another indication that Majidi was not and is not an appropriate choice. IFF is responsible for this blunder. I was willing to give him a chance yet he has shown that he doesn't have the technical prowess and now the personality maturity required for a leader coach that is seriously required at this junctur.....

To a large extent. Olympic Committee is ultimately in Charge of U23 Olympic team but some time ago they delegated that responsibility to IFF.When IFF appointed Majidi as U23 coach , Sport ministry and Olympic committee objected that , unfortunately politics and favouritism prevailed ( Taj intervened). And OC gave green light.

مخالفت کمیته المپیک با انتخاب مجیدی به عنوان سرمربی تیم ...

تاسف کمیته المپیک و وزارت ورزش از نحوه انتخاب مجیدی - مشرق .

دیدار تاج با رئیس کمیته ملی المپیک پیرامون انتخاب مجیدی | مدال

...چراغ سبز کمیته ملی المپیک به انتخاب مجیدی - خبرآنلاین
                        Last edited by St_Mark; 09-12-2019, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Appointing a coach to U-23 national team of a country, with almost no real coaching credentials was the biggest mistake they could have made. Unbelievable how we continuously fail at this level is football. Almost 50 years since our last Olympics appearance. This for a country which has been too 3 Asian powerhouse for almost over 50 years is quite embarrassing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Branco was just let go by Al-Ahli. I hope IFF finds the wisdom and money to fetch him for U23 team and puts an end to the fiasco that it has caused. Keano said the same thing on another thread and I fully agree. The only hope is that Minister of Sports who is a Branco fan intervenes with money even then Branco may not accept. I hope I am proven wrong and it actually happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                              Branco was just let go by Al-Ahli. I hope IFF finds the wisdom and money to fetch him for U23 team and puts an end to the fiasco that it has caused. Keano said the same thing on another thread and I fully agree. The only hope is that Minister of Sports who is a Branco fan intervenes with money even then Branco may not accept. I hope I am proven wrong and it actually happens.
                              branko.. please don't talk about one of the most traitor coaches ever. i just hate the guy for what he did with CQ and other shit that c**t did before him and left. just really don't want him to step a foot in Iran again.

Comment

majidi will be under pressure alot, i am not sure we can make it to the olympics

Comment

Working...
                                X