U23- Games of the XXXII Olympiad - Page 141

+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 155 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1548

Thread: U23- Games of the XXXII Olympiad

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 Times in 824 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by diz View Post
    Iran U23 football team to play Australia
    TEHRAN – Iran U23 football team will meet Australia U23 team in a friendly match in Doha, Qatar.
    The match has been scheduled for Monday.
    The warm-up game will be held as part of preparation for the 2020 AFC U23 Championship.
    Iran have been handed a tough group in the competition, where they are drawn in Group C along with defending champions Uzbekistan, China and South Korea.
    The competition will be held in Thailand from Jan. 8 to 26 and the top three teams of the tournament will qualify for the 2020 Summer Olympics men's football tournament in Japan as the AFC representatives.
    Iran have not been in the Olympics since the 1976 games in Munich.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

1976 Olympics was in Montreal, Canada. Article says Munich which is incorrect. I was there and remember the memorable Iran vs Poland game.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kavian For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 11,742 Times in 4,948 Posts
    Watching Australian U23 game.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to St_Mark For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    I'm far more hopeful now with Estili in charge (what does that say...) and some friendlies. We need to sneak a few more games / a camp in before the tournament and get creative about solving our defensive issues, even if that is dropping a few Middies back there to help out.

Are we allowed to call a certain number of senior players into this squad? If so, this might be a good time to do so for the sake of country...

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,057 Times in 944 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ABalls View Post
    I'm far more hopeful now with Estili in charge (what does that say...) and some friendlies. We need to sneak a few more games / a camp in before the tournament and get creative about solving our defensive issues, even if that is dropping a few Middies back there to help out.

Are we allowed to call a certain number of senior players into this squad? If so, this might be a good time to do so for the sake of country...
    😂😂😂😂 estili and your hopefully.... how low is your expectation of this talented team?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to euphory For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,929 Times in 3,698 Posts
    ^^^ Estili looks extremely interested in whats going on on the screen!!!

I'm actually quite worried

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Doctor DOOM For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,566 Times in 2,138 Posts
    At this stage between bad o badtar, Estili can actually be a ok choice, he knows the players at least. This is not a senior team anyone who replace a coach need at least 6 months to get to know bunch of unknown players

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Iran_19 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran_19 View Post
    At this stage between bad o badtar, Estili can actually be a ok choice, he knows the players at least. This is not a senior team anyone who replace a coach need at least 6 months to get to know bunch of unknown players

Between bad o badtar, estili is definitely badtar, this guy is using noorafkan as an center back, sorry but I haven't seen noorafkan that much but I know that this guy should not play CB position.

PFDC Top Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,566 Times in 2,138 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by euphory View Post
    Between bad o badtar, estili is definitely badtar, this guy is using noorafkan as an center back, sorry but I haven't seen noorafkan that much but I know that this guy should not play CB position.
    There is no time left man. Competition in 2 months. I am not fan of either of Majidi obviously but new coach can't do much tbh.

PFDC Top Member

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran_19 View Post
    There is no time left man. Competition in 2 months. I am not fan of either of Majidi obviously but new coach can't do much tbh.

Ofcourse, they have fucked it all up again, just look, when CQ left how much of a miserable state our upcoming TM stars is in. i don't have hope for the next 10 years.. this is our TM now with wilmots and thats what i am just looking forward to. after that we all know its going to be shit. unless regime change.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to euphory For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by euphory View Post
    Ofcourse, they have fucked it all up again, just look, when CQ left how much of a miserable state our upcoming TM stars is in. i don't have hope for the next 10 years.. this is our TM now with wilmots and thats what i am just looking forward to. after that we all know its going to be shit. unless regime change.
    We get that you feel its all gloom and doom for the U23 team. It is not necessary to post this over and over again and respond to every member who is interested in being supportive about our players and future. We understand where you stand already, thank you for expressing that. Now please let others also enjoy the forum too.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ABalls For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 381

You do not have permission to view the list of names.