No announcement yet.

Iranian football transfers summer 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought Perspolis was under a transfer ban so how did they sign Shiri from Peykan???

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
      I thought Perspolis was under a transfer ban so how did they sign Shiri from Peykan???
      Transfer ban is apparently going to be nullified in the summer.

But in Shiri's case his contract is conditional such that he can only go when the transfer ban is lifted.

Comment

Many On instagram, including Navad, saying Gholizadeh to Belgium is signed.

Comment

Navad instagram also reporting Anderlecht offering 3 million for Kaveh Rezaei

Would be great cause they’re in Europa League next year and it’s actually realistic too given his performance this year in Belgium

Comment

Koulibaly is talking about going to Sepahan

Last edited by St_Mark; 05-26-2018, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Mohsen Mosalman leaving Persepolis

Comment

I’d like to see kaveh in anderlecht. It’s a big club that will play in Europa league, their coach talked a lot about how great he was last season when they played. From there he could make a move to a top league.

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                  Navad instagram also reporting Anderlecht offering 3 million for Kaveh Rezaei
                  Would be great cause they’re in Europa League next year and it’s actually realistic too given his performance this year in Belgium
                  Man I feel bad for him getting cut from the World Cup squad. At least he gets a good reward for his great season if he transfers to Anderlecht.

I like the trend of Iranian players going to top clubs in smaller leagues (Olympiacos, AEK, Anderlecht).

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    Man I feel bad for him getting cut from the World Cup squad. At least he gets a good reward for his great season if he transfers to Anderlecht.

I like the trend of Iranian players going to top clubs in smaller leagues (Olympiacos, AEK, Anderlecht).
                    Yeah I feel bad for him too. Hopefully if he goes to Anderlecht or another team he gets a nice pay raise he really deserves it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                      Mohsen Mosalman leaving Persepolis
                      Rumors have him linked with Sepahan

Comment

Rumors also have Souroush Rafiei and Mehdi Torabi linked with Persepolis

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                          Rumors also have Souroush Rafiei and Mehdi Torabi linked with Persepolis
                          both would be excellent additions, even tho I prefer both go to europe. Those two supporting Alipour would give PP a much better chance of ACL advancement.

Comment

Now Majid Hosseini also rumored with transfer to Charleroi lol
                            I am not a fan of having 4 Iranians at the same club!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              Now Majid Hosseini also rumored with transfer to Charleroi lol
                              I am not a fan of having 4 Iranians at the same club!
                              if Kaveh goes to Anderlecht it would be 3 at Charleroi. I don’t see any issue with that. 1 winger, 1 midfielder, 1 fullback. All young and in a prime position for development. Would be awesome

Comment

In Majid’s case though, I hope he waits until after the World Cup cause he could get better offers if he starts for TM

Comment

Working...
                                X