Iranian football transfers summer 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farshad Ahmadzadeh vor Wechsel zu Wisła Kraków

Der Offensivspieler von Persepolis soll sich mit dem polnischen Erstligisten auf einen Wechsel geeinigt haben.

Dies bestätigte Branko Ivankovic im Interview mit Tasnim und meinte: "Heute habe ich erfahren, dass Ahmadzadeh nächstes Jahr für Wisla spielen wird. Ich wünsche ihm dabei alles Gute. Persepolis ist größer als jeder Spieler."

Sein Vertrag läuft mit Saisonende aus.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorar View Post
      Der Offensivspieler von Persepolis soll sich mit dem polnischen Erstligisten auf einen Wechsel geeinigt haben.
      Dies bestätigte Branko Ivankovic im Interview mit Tasnim und meinte: "Heute habe ich erfahren, dass Ahmadzadeh nächstes Jahr für Wisla spielen wird. Ich wünsche ihm dabei alles Gute. Persepolis ist größer als jeder Spieler."
      So he signed with a Polish team ... Poland only has 8 teams in the first division ...

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        So he signed with a Polish team ... Poland only has 8 teams in the first division ...
        They have 16 though

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
          They have 16 though
          WTF ... 8 of them get relegated?

Why does it say only 8 here? https://www.flashscore.com.au/footba...asa/standings/

Comment

WTF ... 8 of them get relegated?
            No they enter relegation play offs. The bottom two get relegated

Comment

Originally posted by Zorar View Post
              No f**king way... Of all the PP players who could go abroad, this clueless guy gets a contract from one of the best Polish teams. Not good that the first impression of Iranian players in Poland will be this guy. It's a decent stepping stone league.
              Last edited by The; 05-30-2018, 06:12 AM.

Comment

No they enter relegation play offs. The bottom two get relegated
                Thanks

Comment

That's the championship playoffs. They split the league into two.

Comment

I don't think this is a bad move for him. Average standard of football in Poland for an above average at best player in the PGPL.

Comment

I don't think this is a bad move for him. Average standard of football in Poland for an above average at best player in the PGPL.
                      It’s not just not a bad move.....for him, this is a great move. Polish league is about a half notch above PGL I would say and I have actually watched a decent amount of polish football as one of my best friends is half polish. My only worry is that he will flop and give Iranians a bad name they are very physical there and that’s one thing ahmadzadeh certainly is not. Hope to see him succeed but odds are against him IMO
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Any news on Alipour? He is the best player in the league. Needs to go to a European team however to break into TM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So do we call up Ahmadzadeh since he plays in Europe? He’s only 25...

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                            No, we already have too many talented wingers in Europe. Gholizadeh is going too. He can just be another player in Europe like Sadeghian.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                              That’s not how it works tho. Europe doesn’t mean free pass, ability gets you into TM

Comment

No, we already have too many talented wingers in Europe. Gholizadeh is going too. He can just be another player in Europe like Sadeghian.
                                Ahmadzadeh can also play attacking Midfielder though.
                                IF his development goes well, he could be a replacement for Dejagah in the future.

You have to admire the guy though. Someone like Rafiei chose the easy route to play in Qatar, where his development has stagnated, while Ahmadzadeh can now develop and maybe play a big role in TM one day.

I also wouldn't count out Sadeghian as an option as an attacking midfielder in the future. He hasn't been in TM since before the WC, but he has really matured and made 10 appearances for his team. What will be important for him is seeing if he can find a new club that is still in the First Division. IF Beitashour can still be considered for TM after a 4 year absence, I don't see why Sadeghian cannot!
                                We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Working...
                                X