New PFDC Logo Released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New PFDC Logo Released!

We are happy to inform you that we have updated our logo. Our great member who is also a professional designer, Mr. Pendar Yousefi (legofish) from http://IranianApparel.com has provided our site with such a wonderful revamp of our previous logo. We would like to thank him for his incredible work of artistry and the amazing concept behind his design. Below you can find the full concept:

Also an especial thanks to our own great member Tehranto for his followups and the idea to change the logo. Thank you guys. You just made history as our logo has been the same for all these years. So cheers to your efforts to bring changes to PFDC. Because without you our great members, we would not be here today.

so.....

What is to be Persian?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by webmaster; 03-30-2018, 08:52 PM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Continued:

[ATTACH]17823[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]17824[/ATTACH]

So What is Persian Football?

Close your eyes and picture the young stars playing football for the first time in our country.

What images come to mind?

[ATTACH]17825[/ATTACH]

Street Football Of course!

[ATTACH]17826[/ATTACH]

continue below:

Attached Files
    Last edited by webmaster; 03-30-2018, 02:25 AM.

Comment

And finally:

The Plastic Ball - Toop Pelastiki توپ پلاستیکی

[ATTACH]17828[/ATTACH]

So therefore..... here is our new logo:

[ATTACH]17829[/ATTACH]
      [ATTACH]17831[/ATTACH]
      [ATTACH]17832[/ATTACH]
      Future merchandising of our new brand?

[ATTACH]17830[/ATTACH]
      Attached Files
      Last edited by webmaster; 03-30-2018, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Toop pelastiki >>>> oxygen
        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

awesome logo, when will it be up on the website. I think it would be really cool if we incorporated toop pelastiki design instead of a football on a redesigned IFF Logo

Comment

^ it is already up, you need to refresh your cache.

Comment

cool, i understand it now, at first glance i was not sure what to make of it! it is kind of a secret logo, you have to have lived in iran and experienced the plastic balls to get his logo. I like it. unique with history behind it.
              IRI = FAILED

Comment

i see it now. Awesome. Thanks Pendar and Webbie !

Comment

its sharp and modern looking except that i never woulda guessed that those Green and Red stripes were a reference to our legendary Toop e Plastici...!!
                  guess ive been away too long .? or just flat getting too old to remember..?

congrats to us all...!! and thank you agha Pendar for yet another snazzy design work

Comment

Brilliant! Well done guys!

Would love a tshirt

Comment

Great work, nice!
                      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Thanks guys.

It s also now on the front page news:

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...alls-new-logo/

Comment

awesome intro btw. love it.
                          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Comment

Great job by Pendar on an amazing work! Thanks to Kamran for his vision of this site - the logo wouldn't happen without this site and amazing community.

I love how it goes back to all of our roots - toopeh pelastik! I remember we use to double and triple layer it to ensure it can survive the harsh gravel, khaak and rocks lol

Comment

Working...
                              X