AK8 takes another jab at CQ

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AK8 takes another jab at CQ

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks

AK8 takes another jab at CQ

Meet your Persian Love Today
    علی کریمی امروز با انتشار این عکس با کنایه خطاب به کارلوس کیروش گفت : خداييش من جات بودم مادام العمر تمديد ميكردم

Karimi CQ.jpg

Translation: Apparently Ali Karimi posted this on social media today with the caption: "If I were you, I would've signed a permanent contract extension!!" The photo lists CQ's benefits and income as TM's Manager.

I think Karimi has gone too far especially considering the fact that we are a few months away from the World Cup. This does not benefit TM at all. CQ is worth every penny; he is an experienced coach who has helped us tremendously so far and deserves to be compensated per his contract.

It just sounds like Karimi (As much as I like him) is pissed off due to CQ's income and the power that he has over the federation and feels like he deserves to be in CQ's position as he was once a star, but he is clearly no where near CQ (as far as experience and level of expertise as a manager) so he should just take a seat and stop embrassing himself any further!!

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Can you stop making threads like this? I am not sure whether that is official page of Ali Karimi or not. Anyway who cares what is written in social media. Lets just talk about upcoming matches.

I hope someone closes this thread.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sarbaze-Vatan For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member

Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 Times in 1,185 Posts
    God...this is not only embarrassing himself but also disrespecting the whole country! Some of his fans started to back him up before and now he thinks it's ok to continue this $h*t!

Can someone just tell him to $h*t the f**k up?!!!

I hope this is not from him but from some sick idiots.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sly For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,088 Times in 3,598 Posts
    with all due respect to the wizard, he should focus on preventing his own team from getting relegated.

7. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,130 Times in 851 Posts
    A bloke whose team is getting relegated is ragging on the salary of a bloke who managed Real Madrid, Portugal and has turned Iran into the clearly best Asian team. He's also forced to live in the IR, with its restrictive and (to CQ) alien laws.

I've lost a lot of respect for Karimi.

9. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to RaginG Inferno For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,828 Times in 847 Posts
    haha this guy should go see a mental doctor. i dont care for what he has achieved or not.. fk this guy.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to euphory For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,147 Times in 1,461 Posts
    I think he really misses the limelight and just wants to stay relevant. Perhaps he is talking again to distract about his own issues as a head coach.

Either way, Ali Karimi needs to be quiet now before he completely tarnishes his legacy.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Persian-Pride87 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 5,170 Times in 2,361 Posts
    he was a big factor in creating distraction in a TM led by Branko in the WC, and now again, he's creating distraction for a TM heading for the WC. The best reaction from CQ would be to ignore him

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to OFFSIDE_1 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,232 Times in 964 Posts

I used to be a huge fan of Ali Karimi and loved him very much .
    but honestly not anymore.
    He needs to have some shame and shut the hell up enough is enough.

does he not realize that at this point he is hurting CQ and TM both at the same time ????
    His actions are just ridiculous.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sarbaz For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,341 Times in 1,301 Posts
    Does he seriously expect a high calibre coach to work for free, especially one in Iran?

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mr Pouya For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 219

You do not have permission to view the list of names.