X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    Bro... Why do you have to be negative about EVERY single thing lol

Yekam chai bokhorim va relax konim dadash. Rennais is a great move for Ghoddos!
    If you read well my post and the last sentence, you will see that's exactly what I said.

And what with this negative BS, I am just how decribing how this club is viewed in france nothing less nothing more. Do you want me to say Rennes won the champions league three times in a row?!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Rennes is known as the club of losers in France. Neither too good to win a title nor to be in the top 3 and qualify for the CL, not to be in the bottom league. One of their surname is the "useless club".
      They just won two french cup more than 40 years ago and that's it. They played Europa league 2 or 3 times but failed to win more than one or two games.
      The club isn't that poor. several years before they spend lots of $$ for some overrated brazilian. After they go and hire lots of tall black players. The kind of guys from the security in front of nightclubs. An other surname of the club is the "stade Renois" (renois meaning black in french, used by young people though). After that they started to go after more exotics nationalties with more success (scandinavian like Toivonen, Polish, etc..).
      This club and this league is excellent as a stepstone for better club.
      lool, thats some clever, condescending shitttt..!!

ps
      is Rennes a rival of sort to PSG or something..?
      Last edited by BacheLot; 08-14-2018, 06:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        lool, thats some clever, condescending shitttt..!!

ps
        is Rennes a rival of sort to PSG or something..?
        Not really, even if they used to put some upset against PSG

Comment

Great move for Saman, so happy to see so many of our players in strong leagues. Funny enough that Beiranvand is the only one not to make the move, and I thought he was the most likely!

Anyways, I hope to see Saman start every match in the AC. His omission is the only strong criticism I have of Carlos from the WC, still does my head in.
          ballast parcham bi boro bargard refigh negaran nabash bikhod to aslan

Comment

any official sources confirming the transfer?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Bro... Why do you have to be negative about EVERY single thing lol
              Yekam chai bokhorim va relax konim dadash. Rennais is a great move for Ghoddos!

LOOOL he honestly is and has always been that way. Every time I read his negative comments, I am reminded of this character 'Glum' who would always said things like "Man midoonestam/We're doomed/it will never work..." in "The Adventures Of Gulliver" cartoon series I watched back in Iran:

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                LOOOL he honestly is and has always been that way. Every time I read his negative comments, I am reminded of this character 'Glum' who would always said things like "Man midoonestam/We're doomed/it will never work..." in "The Adventures Of Gulliver" cartoon series I watched back in Iran:
                Chera chert migi? Super example of bias, dishonnest and selective memory

Comment

Bc its like why say Rennes is the team of randoms blacks and losers? They finished 5th place last season, the only teams above them were the traditional giants in PSG, Monaco, Lyon, Marseilles and obviously rennes cannot compete with those teams. But they have a great history of exporting players to top teams for good sums of money, and being able to develop young players very well. And they will be in Europa League this year. I know at the end of your comment you said its a good move, but really, it seemed like your initial claims were a way of making fun of the move. Coming from Swedish league I would say 5th place in France is a very solid upgrade.

Comment

Dude all I'm saying is that I've honestly never seen you say something positive ever on PersianFootball.com lol

Nothing against you at all, I just hope we can all be more optimistic instead of being pessimistic

Comment

😂😂😂😂 I remember Guliver so good
                      Those good old days in Iran va barnameye koodak wow
                      I miss those days sooo much

Comment

Looks like Huesca has a habit of negotiating with players or clubs directly but not with both!

They are also dealing with Alvaro Garcia in a similar manner to Ghoddos. In Garcia's case Cadiz has agreed to the sale but the player has rejected it and even wrote a rejection letter!

https://www.sport.es/es/noticias/lal...huesca-6988795

Btw Huesca is looking for a goalie...Beiranvand???

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                          Looks like Huesca has a habit of negotiating with players or clubs directly but not with both!

They are also dealing with Alvaro Garcia in a similar manner to Ghoddos. In Garcia's case Cadiz has agreed to the sale but the player has rejected it and even wrote a rejection letter!

https://www.sport.es/es/noticias/lal...huesca-6988795

Btw Huesca is looking for a goalie...Beiranvand???

Bruh imagine Beiranvand going to Huesca, saving them from relegation, then signing a contract with Athletico Bilbao, replacing Kepa Arrizabalaga

Comment

Meanwhile Beiranvand can be found at your local chelo kababi after a tough PP practice. I don't see the guy moving outside of Iran tbh. Wishful thinking is all it really is.
                            Bruh imagine Beiranvand going to Huesca, saving them from relegation, then signing a contract with Athletico Bilbao, replacing Kepa Arrizabalaga
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Bilbao can’t sign anyone not born in basque county

Comment

yea like Cristian Ganea.

Comment

Working...
                                X