Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it was Saman's inital dream to play in La Liga, hence why he opted for the lesser team.

Is La Liga still the best League in the world?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
      I think it was Saman's inital dream to play in La Liga, hence why he opted for the lesser team.

Is La Liga still the best League in the world?
      This best league in the world, or which leagues belong to the top3 or top4 is useless at the end of the day. I think we can all agree that for us, its good to have players in any team of the top 5 leagues. Historically, Premier League, Seria A and Primera Division are the best leagues, followed by Bundesliga and Ligue 1.

15, 20 years ago Serie A was the best league in the world with the biggest stars and the big teams at their peak (Juve, AC, Inter, Roma, Parma, who doesnt remember Lazio's world XI?), while in the past few years it was Primera Division with Real, Atletico, Barca and Sevilla...The differences are very little and i think Serie A now with Ronaldo at Juve and Inter back in the CL is catching up again..

Comment

Saman Ghoddos was awarded Player of the Month for July 2018 in the Allsvenskan!
        We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Huesca the dodgy team who were investigated for match fixing haha

This is a good move for him , will put himself in a league watched all over the world against some of the best players in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
            According to Wiki, Huesca's stadium has a capacity of 5,500 people
            ugh great. really looking forward to a team melli player playing in a stadium so small you can hear headers.

Comment

A done deal according to swedish newspaper.

Sportbladet avslöjar: Ghoddos till La Ligahttps://www.aftonbladet.se/a/8wAjRQ

Comment

Originally posted by Love TM View Post
                A done deal according to swedish newspaper.

Sportbladet avslöjar: Ghoddos till La Ligahttps://www.aftonbladet.se/a/8wAjRQ
                Hopefully we get confirmation soon

I would love to see Ghoddos in la Liga

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

His award.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                    La Liga is suited to him. Not sure he would have coped as well in Ligue 1/Prem alongside all those 7 foot African monsters towering over him and it being a shit La Liga side should hopefully ensure he gets minutes as opposed to warming Celta's bench. Huesca sounds ideal.
                    Don't know, Huesca just promoted and I see them as a team that will lose 5/0 against Barcelona and Real Madrid. We had 2 good players in laliga before but we didn't see clubs of this league convinced by iranians after.

We have much more to gain to conquer ligue 1, as it is an excellent gate to better french and top4 league clubs. Except against PSG, I don't see Amiens losing 5/0 often against the rest of the league. Amiens experienced a year in first division so he could shine more easily there.

However in both case, if Ghoddos succeed, I see french/spaniards saying the guy is swedish and continue to snub talents from IPL.

I am still amazed no Eredivisie show interests in iranian players after JB and Gucci success there. Same with Belgium after Kaveh show. Same with Russia except Terek Grozny.

Comment

i wouldn't be to sure about that. in the 25 minutes he played vs. spain and portugal, whom have several players in la liga, Ghoddos was able to hold his own against them. he was very physical and had created some good scoring opportunities. all la liga has is barca, athletico, real, and sevilla. other that that its just like 15 other teams. Ghoddos will flourish in this league.
                      SHOW TIME!

Comment

deal with Huesca should be finalized after their friendly today vs Oviedo. Multiple, but credible Spanish sources reported it on twitter
                        SHOW TIME!

Comment

Saman Ghoddos @ Östersunds FK | 2017 - 2018

I don’t see the problem, LaLiga is a massive step up from Allsvenskan, it’s a top 3 league what more can you ask for? Most likely he will be their starter too. He’s only 24 and plenty room to grow, not even his prime yet. He didn’t play even one full game in the World Cup, and still goes to a newly promoted top tier team. Solid move overall. Looking forward to our 2 boys in PL and LaLiga respectively.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
                            deal with Huesca should be finalized after their friendly today vs Oviedo. Multiple, but credible Spanish sources reported it on twitter
                            Ok reports indicate deal is done. Multiple Swedish and Spanish sources.

http://www.tehrantimes.com/news/4262...-Huesca-report

https://as.com/futbol/2018/08/08/pri...12_034148.html

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Deal is only done when we see his picture with Huesca's jersey in hand (or worn) along with Huesca officials and the report from Huesca that he signed

Comment

looks like its a done deal.

so far our TM WC players made som improving moves although we were hoping to see hem in better leagues

hosseini,amiri,ghoddos and jahanbaksch all went to a better league. I hope they all improve their game and will help us win Asia cup.

any news on ramin or pouraliganji?

Comment

Working...
                                X