This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    Of course. Why would CQ start Saman, when he can start a slow striker on the wing?
    He's likely testing new ideas. Saman will start in the WC, but CQ needs to be prepared if Saman is injured or suspended.
    Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
      Wouldnt matter because CQ will bench him and play him for 15min anyway
      true that
      may be Carlos was mad at him for extending with Oster and wanted to send him a message for not taking the more challenging plunge of a mid-season transfer to La Liga ..!!? probably not .?? i think he was using the last two WC prep friendlies to better assess the abilities and preparedness of his domestic options...?? but then why the insistence to keep the toothless Karim on the pitch for so long in both games in favor of him..???

Comment

Poya Asbaghi, coach of IFK Göteborg said earlier last week that he Believes Östersund and Saman will win the league this year

Their opponents today are Djurgården. I would say that the best player the team got is Isaksson (former Swedish national team GK). Though I dont think Saman will have troubles scoring goals against them

Comment

Originally posted by RaginG Inferno View Post
          He's likely testing new ideas. Saman will start in the WC, but CQ needs to be prepared if Saman is injured or suspended.
          That's funny. Maybe he should start with seeing how it is to start Saman (not saying he should start) before he prepares himself for when Saman isn't there (with players he already knows).

Comment

Ostersund losing 0-1

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
              Italian sources claiming Serie A clubs, Sampdoria and Atalanta, are keeping an eye on Ghoddos:

"Atalanta and Sampdoria: eyes on the attacker Saman Ghoddos

According to the newspaper Tuttosport today on newsstands, Atalanta and Sampdoria are on the trail of Saman Ghoddos, a striker of the '93 Swedish Iranian national team. The player born in Malmö is showing up with the Ostersund jersey."

https://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/seri...hoddos-1091616

Atalanta would be great. They have been great last 2 yrs. smashed Everton 8-1 and narrowly lost to Dortmund in EL last seconds

Comment

from all the offers mentioned celta vigo and Leicester seem to be the best. But I think a better team will come in for him still. The level of dortmund, sevilla, valencia. It depends on how much of an impact he has at WC. I think he needs to start at least two games ( the last two), but in my ideal lineup he would start all three games

Comment

If he or an Iranian goes to Leicester I'm going to die!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                    If he or an Iranian goes to Leicester I'm going to die!!!
                    The young Iranian, Kaebi has already done it so no big deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                      Atalanta would be great. They have been great last 2 yrs. smashed Everton 8-1 and narrowly lost to Dortmund in EL last seconds
                      Sampdoria ham barash bad nemishe, footbaale hamlei baazi mikonan va mamolan bazikon mifroshan be teamhaaye behtare Serie A.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                        The young Iranian, Kaebi has already done it so no big deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        It did not occur to me that they were playing in the Premier Leauge at that moment of time. FYI during his spell he had got little to no play time.

Comment

Arsenal 4-1 CSKA Moscouw at HT,
                          Arsenal 1-2 Östersund FT,

Östersund > CSKA Moscouw,
                          Allsvenskan >> Russian Premier League.

Jk jk

Comment

whats interesting is that CSKA played so open, similar to most dutch teams. And they got smashed. If they stuck to traditional, defensive russian style they would have fared much better.

Comment

Next game for Saman is on Sunday against Dalkurd newcomers to the highest league. Same team Poya Asbaghi coached in 2016. Dalkurd is that same team which was rumord to buy an iranian player and some of its fans went crazy on their owneres and put pressure on them so they didnt go through with the signing.

Samans team lost last game against Djurgården 1-0.

Dalkurd lost against AIK 2-0.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                                Next game for Saman is on Sunday against Dalkurd newcomers to the highest league. Same team Poya Asbaghi coached in 2016. Dalkurd is that same team which was rumord to buy an iranian player and some of its fans went crazy on their owneres and put pressure on them so they didnt go through with the signing.

Samans team lost last game against Djurgården 1-0.

Dalkurd lost against AIK 2-0.
                                Why???

Comment

Working...
                                X