Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is Karimi criticizing at this point. He's complaining that Uzbekistan is playing and then says it was a good think Persepolis and Esteghlal players played in the ACL instead of TM camp.
    Then he makes a joke about challegening Cristiano Ronaldo.

I get that he has issues with CQ and IFF, however this is not the time for this sort of namak.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Why is Karimi criticizing at this point. He's complaining that Uzbekistan is playing and then says it was a good think Persepolis and Esteghlal players played in the ACL instead of TM camp.

I get that he has issues with CQ and IFF, however this is not the time for this sort of namak.

He is so lame and such an attention-seeker.

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
        Sorry if I missed it, but is there a game thread for tomorrows game vs Uzbek?

What time is kick off?
        DJP opened so many Uzb threads, that usual Game thread starting members are fearful of making yet another and piss-off all members and get themselves banned ..! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          Man - I am starting to really think that maybe Karim Ansarifard can play that Thomas Müller role in the midfield and help out our central midfield - because we lack it.

He did this in the Qatar away game for our WCQ and was excellent.
          This move means we have a European player in the midfield - with his club mate, Ehsan - and it allows us to free up a forward spot so the likes of Reza Gucci can make the 23-man squad.

Either that or we re-invite Andranik Teymourian.

Comment

One word why...... "KOONSOOZI" baby...!

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
              Sorry if I missed it, but is there a game thread for tomorrows game vs Uzbek?

What time is kick off?
              No thread yet. 18:30 CET it seems. 21:00 Tehran time.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                In other news. Ashkans contract will not be renewed and will be released as expected.
                I wonder how long it will take this time before he finds a new club

Comment

Ali Karimi is like a jealous bloodsucking leech

if he cant be successful himself and be a part of something greater, he doesnt want anyone to have success.
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                    I wonder how long it will take this time before he finds a new club
                    He should try out the spanish segunda. Masoud had a good run in that division. I think Ashkan can also.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

I love Ali Karimi and I thank him for what he has done for our football. He is a legend.

That being said, and as someone who lives and breathes Team Melli when it comes to following sports, he needs to stop talking about our national team. Have respect for yourself and for the young players who admire you. Some of these players are in Team Melli. It disappoints me that Karimi won’t stop..

Comment

^ Each player on FIFA 18

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                          He should try out the spanish segunda. Masoud had a good run in that division. I think Ashkan can also.
                          For family reasons, I doubt he goes there. I see him staying in England or going to Germany.

Comment

As I mentioned yesterday

Ali Karimi is out of the WC the news became official today.

He has a bad back .

Comment

I didn't think there would ever be a sorrier jealous loser in Iranian football than Mayeli Kohan. But for the past year Ali Karimi has been competing like hell for that position. He's done everything in his power to bring this team down! I feel stupid for ever respecting him at this point.

Comment

Working...
                              X