This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    usually I'm not way too concerned with Results in Friendlies.....!! but I really want TM to beat Turkey in their house..!
    Turkish folks just seem to have this obvious Superiority feelings/complex over Iranians in general, especially in football related matters...!!? and we need to bring them back down to earth and make them realize that just because they compete in Europe, they still far from an Elite football powerhouse compared to TM..!!
    we have to give credit when credit is due!! Turkey has been working really hard to make their football professional since the 1980's. It is far from perfect but, they have done an amazing job. we should not feel envious about them, rather we should do our best.

I believe even in our current IPL form we can force our teams to do a better job! most IPL teams go by what the "pulse" of the fans are! if our fans demand changes, the sport administrators will change their ways too.
    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Man - I am starting to really think that maybe Karim Ansarifard can play that Thomas Müller role in the midfield and help out our central midfield - because we lack it.

He did this in the Qatar away game for our WCQ and was excellent.
      Last edited by Tehranto; 05-18-2018, 10:08 AM.

Comment

I mean they obviously have a much better league and the advantage of having a population of 5 million in Germany, despite this, they have failed to achieve much or even qualify to the World Cup in recent years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Anyone know why Arda isn’t invited? I kind of wanted him to play against us.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
            Anyone know why Arda isn’t invited? I kind of wanted him to play against us.

probably because he beat up a ref
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
              I mean they obviously have a much better league and the advantage of having a population of 5 million in Germany, despite this, they have failed to achieve much or even qualify to the World Cup in recent years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              although theyve been down in recent years, theyve accomplished more than we could ever imagine. lets not forget they finished 3rd in the 2002 WC.
              their league structure is way ahead of IPL. Unfortunate thing for them is they lose top players to Germany NT and have a difficult road to make the WC playing in UEFA.

Had they played in AFC, Turkey would qualify every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                Man - I am starting to really think that maybe Karim Ansarifard can play that Thomas Müller role in the midfield and help out our central midfield - because we lack it.
                might as well, guess with AK/Dejagha/Massoud's injury situation and a rusty Ezatolahi who will miss the first game, we're desperate enough to make such a gamble..!!?
                he has the size and the physique, he seems to be in peak form and fitness of his still somewhat young career, possesses vast experience in CQ's scheme of play, his biggest contributions to TM so far has been in the form of the Intangibles and hustle play away from opponents box, and tbh, he simply lacks the pedigree to be an reiable goal-getter especially so vs high quality oppositions and highly competitive fixtures..!!( his production level especially per minutes played in TM speaks volumes in that regards ..!)
                besides we have a good depth chart & far more formidable options in CF position already ..!

all that said, I think that'll be too tall of an order to ask of Karim..! because, over the years in highly competitive fixtures and against quality opposition, regardless of his vast TM experience, he has also shown the tendency to get lost in the scheme of play and become Invisible for large patricians of the such games..!!

to me Samaan seems a far more promising player to chance with adaption to Muller Role in TM for WC..!!

Karim is best suited to a Winger/Attacker Role with far more limited responsibilities on the pitch..!

Comment

Ghafouri-Hossaini-PAG-Mohammadi
                  .........................Cheshmi.................. ....
                  ...................Karim...Hajysafi............... .
                  Jahanbakh.............................Taremi...
                  .........................Azmoun................... ....
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Sardar and Ezatollahi seen here, also Vouria: http://90tv.ir/video/454310/%D8%A7%D...7%D9%86-970228

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                      Instead of personal attacks and emotionally coming up with baseless rumors about other countries, take a critical look at yourself and see what the whole world say about Iran! I'm not the one who's come up with the isis related remark.

and sorry if you happen to have beard. My point was not directed at individuals but at the representatives of our country whom are supposed to show up at one of the biggest events of mankind. Let that sink in before you attack people.
                      Can you just shut up and move on and not message me? You bring up politics here and call our most Westernized player ISIS and you expect no reactions?!

If you actually payed attention to the news, you can clearly see Iran is in the fight against ISIS. Doesn't take a genius to figure that one out.

Comment

I agree that on Paper Turkey are perhaps a better team than TM..!!? especially so playing at home..!

I just don't think that they are nearly as Superior AS MOST TURKISH FOLKS seem to Think/ BELIEVE they actually are..!!

all I'm saying is that they badly need A Lesson in Humility and Respect towards our football program and footballers ..!
                        I surely am hoping CQ and the boys teach them those much needed lesson, in this rare occasion afforded to us.!! (as did our U23 team a few years ago in Gutter..!)

Comment

Turkey is a very emotional team. If we score early against them they'll fall apart. Look what happened to them versus Iceland.

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
                            Turkeys squad has been announced.

GOALKEEPERS: Okan Kocuk, Serkan Kırıntılı, Volkan Babacan

DEFENDERS: Şener Özbayraklı, Mehmet Zeki Çelik, Hasan Ali Kaldırım, Ömer Bayram, Çağlar Söyüncü, Ertuğrul Ersoy, Kaan Ayhan

MIDFIELDERS: Mehmet Topal, Abdülkadir Ömür, Cengiz Ünder, Deniz Türüç, Emre Akbaba, İrfan Can Kahveci, Mahmut Tekdemir, Oğuzhan Özyakup, Okay Yokuşlu, Tarkan Serbest, Yusuf Yazıcı, Hakan Çalhanoğlu, Kenan Karaman

ATTACKERS: Yunus Mallı, Serdar Gürler, Cenk Tosun, Umut Bulut

This is nearly their best squad they also invited some young talents who will be capped for the first time.
                            Good squad, but I think we can beat them if we play our A-team. Players like Ghoddos and Ansarifard are renowned for doing good against Turkish sides.

Comment

Sorry if I missed it, but is there a game thread for tomorrows game vs Uzbek?

What time is kick off?

Comment

In other news. Ashkans contract will not be renewed and will be released as expected.
                                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                                X