This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
    Zlatan is a goofball too, as long as Azmoun performs well and scores for TM let him be, it’s his personality. Nothing to do with maturity issues...
    You are right. However Zlatan at Azmoun's age, got transferred from Ajax (not a no name Russian club) to Juventus because of good games, in addition to a nice back heal-goal against Italy in the EC (Sweden won the game).

Let's see if it's not only the "goofy" part Azmoun takes after Zlatan.

Comment

Shirt name :

Shirt Name Club Height Weight
      A. BEIRANVAND
      M. TORABI
      HAJI SAFI
      R. CHESHMI
      M. MOHAMMADI
      S. EZATOLAHI
      SHOJAEI M.
      M. POURALIGANJI
      OMID
      KARIM
      V. AMIRI
      RASHID
      M.R. KHANZADEH
      GHODDOS
      P. MONTAZERI
      REZA
      MEHDI
      A. JAHANBAKHSH
      M. HOSSEINI
      SARDAR
      DEJAGAH
      ABEDZADEH
      RAMIN

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        Shirt name :
        Shirt Name Club Height Weight
        A. BEIRANVAND
        M. TORABI
        HAJI SAFI
        R. CHESHMI
        M. MOHAMMADI
        S. EZATOLAHI
        SHOJAEI M.
        M. POURALIGANJI
        OMID
        KARIM
        V. AMIRI
        RASHID
        M.R. KHANZADEH
        GHODDOS
        P. MONTAZERI
        REZA
        MEHDI
        A. JAHANBAKHSH
        M. HOSSEINI
        SARDAR
        DEJAGAH
        ABEDZADEH
        RAMIN
        I hate it when they don’t make up their mind as a team to use either first name or last name. its Messy. Call me old fashioned but I still prefer old style reference by calling Surnames. I mean we say Beckenbauer won WC 1974 instead of Franz won WC 1974!
        I guess times are changing...
        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
          I hate it when they don’t make up their mind as a team to use either first name or last name. its Messy. Call me old fashioned but I still prefer old style reference by calling Surnames. I mean we say Beckenbauer won WC 1974 instead of Franz won WC 1974!
          I guess times are changing...
          What even worse is that the majority are using their first initial. I've only seen Iran do that besides when teams have two players of the same name.

Comment

Mazaheri having "Rashid" as his T-shirt name confused me. This is going to be a mess for commentators (we've done this before but never to this extent...)

Comment

Problem is some of the last names are so long that they have to go with the first name. I'm sure it would be a pain to print Gucci's last name on his jersey. On top of that, I'm sure he doesn't want to hear his last name get butchered left and right.

Comment

I just watched Morocco and Slovakia....God saves us..their body strength is going to kill our defense more than anything. Their attacking mentality and their push on defensive is impressive...the only way we can get this going is to play very smart and not mess up which is rare.

PREDICTION:
                Masoud Shojaee is going to give up the ball twice and we are going to get scored on while Roozbeh is going to be played around like a 12 year old girl on the pitch by Morocco's big body attackers
                2-0 Morocco
                2-0 Spain
                2-0 Portugal

Bye

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                  I just watched Morocco and Slovakia....God saves us..their body strength is going to kill our defense more than anything. Their attacking mentality and their push on defensive is impressive...the only way we can get this going is to play very smart and not mess up which is rare.

PREDICTION:
                  Masoud Shojaee is going to give up the ball twice and we are going to get scored on while Roozbeh is going to be played around like a 12 year old girl on the pitch by Morocco's big body attackers
                  2-0 Morocco
                  2-0 Spain
                  2-0 Portugal

Bye
                  Hope it made you feel better to post your negative thoughts here

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post

PREDICTION:
                    2-0 Morocco
                    2-0 Spain
                    2-0 Portugal

Bye
                    We might as well cancel TMs flight to Moscow tomorrow!

Comment

That's the most homoerotic nonsense I ever did see.

Comment

I can say confidenty, and am even willing to bet good money, that we WILL NOT LOSE again morocco. Will we win, not sure, but certainly will not lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                          Lmao yes, big body attackers

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            I can say confidenty, and am even willing to bet good money, that we WILL NOT LOSE again morocco. Will we win, not sure, but certainly will not lose.
                            Don't jinx it now please! At least knock on the wood a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                              HAHA but Go watch the morocco and Slovakia game first..and stop thinking homo unless hehehee

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                                We might as well cancel TMs flight to Moscow tomorrow!
                                I am just saying that we need to work on our physical shape..you already know spain and portugal are tough games so just watching Morocco game right now it scared me...hehe not trying to be negative but realist

Comment

Working...
                                X