Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We could have easily asked Bulgaria for a friendly ...SMH https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgar..._football_team

Comment

The positive to take from not having friendlies is a lower risk of injuries to our players. Belgium's Vincent Kompany and potentially Courtois both got injured today.

We should definitely prepare better for the Asian Cup, though our group is practically three friendlies in itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post

if we play like shit vs. Luxembourg then yes we'd all freak out regardless of the score, but if we performed convincingly then we'd acknowledge it.
        U serious?
        So ur saying if we played "well" against luxemborg and drew them 0-0 you would be happy.

More than half the forum would be depressed for a month.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
          senegal drew luxamburg that a shocker!i guess we will travel to russia on june 4 with 23 players with 1 player cut
          Luxembourg is actually not that bad. They drew against France in Paris late in WCQ last year

Comment

Only two players from 2013 U17 ( WC) made it so far to TM WC 2018. 5 years of hard works...
            Even then it was not hard to predict they will go very far...

It could be 3 players
            Ali Gholizadeh was a member of that team. He played as a reserve for Ali Hezami

Last edited by St_Mark; 06-03-2018, 12:33 AM.

Comment

I think its safe to say that big teams lose in their friendly matches and win their big matches.

So far Germany has 0 wins in their friendlies for WQ preparation !

Comment

This sucks... so we're not playing anyone today?! I was really looking forward to Sunday with TM... I'll even take a live stream of the boys playing foozeball at their hotel or just walking around Istanbul!

Comment

Why Islamian was There?

1- He was there to visit his Boss Taj .Islamian, Saket & Taj are Esfahani . IFF is occupied by Esahan

2- To talk to CQ and ask him to refrain from comments regarding leaving Iran.

IFF has been wisely quiet and not responding to few comments of CQ indicating he is leaving Iran.
                  That issue is not productive for TM at this time but one can understand calculate the timing of interviews by CQ.

What Islamian said :

اگر در جایی موفقیتی را مشاهده می کنید مطمئن باشید مدیریت خوبی در آنجا حاکم است و هر جا ضعفی بود بدانید این مشکلات از اتاق مدیریت است.
                  من از برادر عزیز و دوست داشتنی ام کی روش تشکر می کنم. خدا را شکر علی رغم همه محدودیت ها و مشکلات،
                  کی روش چند سال قبول زحمت کرده و ان شاءالله خواسته و تلاش ما این است که به رغم همه مشکلات این اتفاق ادامه پیدا خواهد کرد.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                    This sucks... so we're not playing anyone today?! I was really looking forward to Sunday with TM... I'll even take a live stream of the boys playing foozeball at their hotel or just walking around Istanbul!
                    Are you in Istanbul?!!

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Why Islamian was There?

1- He was there to visit his Boss Taj .Islamian, Saket & Taj are Esfahani . IFF is occupied by Esahan

2- To talk to CQ and ask him to refrain from comments regarding leaving Iran.

IFF has been wisely quiet and not responding to few comments of CQ indicating he is leaving Iran.
                      That issue is not productive for TM at this time but one can understand calculate the timing of interviews by CQ.

What Islamian said :
                      Very refreshing to read Islamian's comment! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

ه۱
                        - علیرضا بیرانوند
                        ۲- مهدی ترابی
                        ۳- احسان حاج صفی
                        ۴- روزبه چشمی
                        ۵- میلاد محمدی
                        ۶- سعید عزت اللهی
                        ۷- مسعود شجاعی
                        ۸- مرتضی پورعلی* نجی
                        ۹- امید ابراهیمی
                        ۱۰- کریم انصاری فرد
                        ۱۱- وحید امیری
                        ۱۲- رشید مظاهری
                        ۱۳- محمدرضا خانزاده
                        ۱۴- سامان قدوس ۱۵-
                        پژمان منتظری
                        ۱۶- رضا قوچان*نژاد
                        ۱۷- مهدی طارمی
                        ۱۸- علیرضا جهانبخش
                        ۱۹- سیدمجید حسینی
                        ۲۰- سردار آزمون
                        ۲۱- اشکان دژاگه
                        ۲۲- امیر عابدزاده
                        ۲۳- رامین رضاییان
                        ۲۴- علی قلی زاده

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                          Only two players from 2013 U17 ( WC) made it so far to TM WC 2018. 5 years of hard works...
                          Even then it was not hard to predict they will go very far...

It could be 3 players
                          Ali Gholizadeh was a member of that team. He played as a reserve for Ali Hezami

Majid Hosseini was captain, I didn't know that.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                              Very refreshing to read Islamian's comment! Thanks for sharing!
                              Can someone ask Shojaei not to walk around the field during the match and actually start running for the ball?

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                                ^It depends. people were disappointed with the performance of the players not because we lost to Turkey
                                for me it was a bit more the other way around..!!

it wasnt a terrible performance given the risky, experimental starting of Massoud and Cheshmi down the middle of the teeth of our defensive half..!(and we pretty much got undone primarily from that position, multiple times, conceding 2wice)
                                and then it was a slew of changes midway through 2nd half, which makes it very difficult to Judge our overall performance, considering the large number of subs..! even-though we fared best when subs start to pure in from both sides..!

we had a shitty head-to-head record vs the turks and freaking extended it, instead of improving on it..! as if turks werent cocky enough prior to that loss..!! that pissed me off the most..!! i was looking forward to a bit of roo-kam-koni win in that game..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X