Steven Beitashour @ Los Angeles FC | 2018/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
    Yeah, but Mame Thiam is young. All those MLS/QSL/CSL players are just washed up retiring stars looking to make some final bit of cash.
    Not exactly the case anymore, you have Ham rolls like Carrasco and Gaitan who have it good in Spain go to CSL which both are fairly young respectively.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
      Not exactly the case anymore, you have Ham rolls like Carrasco and Gaitan who have it good in Spain go to CSL which both are fairly young respectively.
      Well Gaitan is 30, but I guess Carrasco can be an exception to the rule

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
        MLS is a joke. A washed up 36 year old coming off a major injury just dominated the league in 20 minutes lolz.
        He’s not washed off. Scored 28 goals and won 3 Trophies. In the EPL. The toughest league in world

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
          Yeah, but Mame Thiam is young. All those MLS/QSL/CSL players are just washed up retiring stars looking to make some final bit of cash.
          If you look at the foreign signings this season in MLS most of them are in their 20s or teens.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
            If you look at the foreign signings this season in MLS most of them are in their 20s or teens.
            In addition to that, many of the clubs hire foreign coaches for their academies. For example, here FC Dallas has one of the best youth academies in the MLS. Also, many of the of the clubs have parternerships like FC Dallas have one with Bayern, NYC have one with Man City, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
              MLS is a joke. A washed up 36 year old coming off a major injury just dominated the league in 20 minutes lolz.
              Washed up 36 year old? An Injury kept him away from the Premier League this season and parts of last season, last season he scored 17 goals.

Mark my words, neither Drogba, Beckham, Villa, or anyone else will be as good as Zlatan will be if he stays injury free. The guy can still easily play for any top european team

Comment

Beitashour in playing against MLS expansion side Atlanta FC.

15min in 0-0.

Comment

Goal Atlanta, Steven failed blocking the initial low cross.

Comment

Washed up 36 year old?? Wake up and do some research on who he is..

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
                      Goal Atlanta, Steven failed blocking the initial low cross.
                      Went to the game. One of the goals was kinda his fault for letting the cross come in too easily, although the other defenders had poor marking and Atlanta scored easily. He was okay, and for the most part was solid but nothing very special.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Interview and first training in new stadium:

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

One wonders if Carlos is still watching Esteev 🤔

Comment

Beitashour played a game today just ended now but sadly, he could not make any assists today.

Comment

I remember the iranian commentators: Esteeeven Mehrdadeh Beitashour

I never understood why they had so much of a problem with his first name when other iranian players, muslim or christian, have had such names.

Comment

First home game in new stadium about to start.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
                                X