No announcement yet.

Steven Beitashour @ Los Angeles FC | 2018/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats a great video. I was there. He had a really nice turnout and when they interviewed him, they talked a lot about the world cup. Max Bretos, the interviewer mentioned how he loved Iran games and most of the people buying the shirts were non-Iranian. LAFC is really doing things right. They have a nice stadium too.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
      Thats a great video. I was there. He had a really nice turnout and when they interviewed him, they talked a lot about the world cup. Max Bretos, the interviewer mentioned how he loved Iran games and most of the people buying the shirts were non-Iranian. LAFC is really doing things right. They have a nice stadium too.
      I really need to make it to more games, especially since I'm only a few miles away from the Stadium
      "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
        I really need to make it to more games, especially since I'm only a few miles away from the Stadium
        Where are u ?

Ya stadium is nice and u can walk up to the gate and see crowd. The restaurant and bar areas are always open. so even if its not game day u can go visit that and the store. They have really nice gear as well

The Farsi shirt is $30

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
          Where are u ?

Ya stadium is nice and u can walk up to the gate and see crowd. The restaurant and bar areas are always open. so even if its not game day u can go visit that and the store. They have really nice gear as well

The Farsi shirt is $30
          I live in Downtown, so really close by.
          "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Went to the game today,
            They only had xl size farsi jersy left,
            Good atmosphere,

Comment

Iranian rapper, Erfan Payadar attended the game.

Comment

Season opener

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Just saw an interview of him on the net and also a video of him playing FIFA.

Comment

I am really jealous of Beitashour who is coached by Bob Bradley, I think he has a better manager than most of our current TM players
                    twitter.com/ideannakhjavani

Comment

Originally posted by ideannakhjavani View Post
                      I am really jealous of Beitashour who is coached by Bob Bradley, I think he has a better manager than most of our current TM players
                      so what, he's 32 years old with only 6 TM caps
                      A good coach will mean nothing now unless he wants to become a successful coach one day

Comment

Working...
                      X