Navid Nasseri @ Glentoran FC | 2019/20 - Page 4

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Navid Nasseri @ Glentoran FC | 2019/20

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,698 Times in 2,387 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    I think hes a LM or RM... Anyways, I hope he continues to pishraft in the English divisions. EFL league 1 aint bad competition wise; probably a little lower than the Swedish Allsvenskan
    Its nice to keep an eye on him especially since hes so young
    Still better than most of leauge bartar teams, hopefully we call him and Tafazolli up.

Edit: He scored against Dele Alli former team, Milton Keynes Dons.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Leicester City For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 20,141 Times in 7,314 Posts
    Lost 4-0 on Monday. Good news is Navid came on in 46th minute and they didn’t concede after he came on.

Played central midfield position.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tehranto For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 20,141 Times in 7,314 Posts
    Started today's game - subbed off 46 minute

Tied game 0-0

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tehranto For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 9,186 Times in 2,684 Posts
    "Goalscoring midfielder Navid Nasseri in line for another appearance when Gillingham take on Southend United

Exciting young midfielder Navid Nasseri looks set to keep his place in the Gills team for their trip to Southend.

Steve Lovell’s side will be looking to get back in track after losing their last two games in League 1, heading to Roots Hall today (Monday).

Nasseri scored and impressed on his first start for the Gills, in the 2-1 defeat to MK Dons, two months after joining on a free.

Gills boss Lovell said: “He has been patient and he deserved the opportunity. He produced, he did really well.

“He was first class. He has confidence, brains and energy and I thought he did really well, I am really pleased for him. Nav was definitely a plus for us.”

Nasseri had been playing in Sweden for Syrianksa before linking up with the Gills. His only other appearance for the Gills was as a substitute against Portsmouth.

His chance came following an illness to captain Lee Martin and a knock for Josh Parker, who is back from international duty.

Martin is expected to be available for the trip to Southend."

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to aenima_8 For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,053 Times in 1,999 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aenima_8 View Post
    "Goalscoring midfielder Navid Nasseri in line for another appearance when Gillingham take on Southend United

Exciting young midfielder Navid Nasseri looks set to keep his place in the Gills team for their trip to Southend.

Steve Lovell’s side will be looking to get back in track after losing their last two games in League 1, heading to Roots Hall today (Monday).

Nasseri scored and impressed on his first start for the Gills, in the 2-1 defeat to MK Dons, two months after joining on a free.

Gills boss Lovell said: “He has been patient and he deserved the opportunity. He produced, he did really well.

“He was first class. He has confidence, brains and energy and I thought he did really well, I am really pleased for him. Nav was definitely a plus for us.”

Nasseri had been playing in Sweden for Syrianksa before linking up with the Gills. His only other appearance for the Gills was as a substitute against Portsmouth.

His chance came following an illness to captain Lee Martin and a knock for Josh Parker, who is back from international duty.

Martin is expected to be available for the trip to Southend."

This guy is actually criminally underrated.. I hope he keeps pishrafting and draws interest from EFL Championship teams

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iranianarsenal11 For This Useful Post:

Asian Cup Prediction League Winner
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,670 Times in 961 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    This guy is actually criminally underrated.. I hope he keeps pishrafting and draws interest from EFL Championship teams
    Realistically no one here has ever seen him play. So you really have no idea whether or not he’s criminally underrated.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ali alipour For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,053 Times in 1,999 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ali alipour View Post
    Realistically no one here has ever seen him play. So you really have no idea whether or not he’s criminally underrated.
    I mean, you aren't wrong lol, but he doesn't get the attention he deserves.

EFL League 1 is a good starter league for a young guy like Nasseri and hes taken his chance and scored when he could

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Iranianarsenal11 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,409 Times in 8,673 Posts
    He's only 21 and already playing for a League 1 team. If he can move to a Championship club in 1-2 years, then he has a relatively good future ahead of him.

I wish he was a CDM instead of a CAM, because on the CAM we are pretty much stacked the following years: Ghoddos and Shekari both can play there. Even Sadeghian could get the call-up for Asian Cup 2019.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kiarash For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,957 Times in 5,588 Posts
    so not even a token youtube highlight reels from this kid..??

league 1 is a somewhat competitive league, if he can start frequently and perform admirably he could be one to keep an eye on for future .... he seems young enough for it..!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to BacheLot For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member

Thanks
    Thanked 9,186 Times in 2,684 Posts
    Navid has signed a 1-year extension with Gillingham:

"Midfielder Navid Nasseri completes contract extension at Gillingham

Young midfielder Navid Nasseri has signed a new one-year deal.

Nasseri joined the Gills in January and played four games for the club.

He made two starts for the Gills but boss Steve Lovell has seen enough to hand him a new deal.

Before joining the Gills he had a season playing in Sweden for Syrianska and prior to that he had played for Birmingham and Macclesfield.

He's eager to show what he can do next season, saying: “Fans only got a glimpse of me last season, hopefully I’ll get 30 games plus next year and I’m just raring to go.

“I’m pleased to get this over the line, I thought I played well in the games I did play last season and I’m just looking to get sharp for pre-season now.”"

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aenima_8 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 85

You do not have permission to view the list of names.