Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karim also playing for a better team compare to Sardar, Gucci and Kaveh lets not forget that.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Karim also playing for a better team compare to Sardar, Gucci and Kaveh lets not forget that.
      That is why myself and others were so adamant about Sardar going to Lazio instead of Rubin. It was clear as day that M’Vila and Mr. Glass... sorry Alex Song would not be providing Sardar much of any service.

It was Sardar’s choice to waste this year. Ansarifard seems to have better decision-making off the field, which 100% makes him earn every easy tap in from his quality teammates.

Comment

Absolute king! [emoji123]

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Midfielder did the work for him.
          He's probably the only legionnaire forward we have who is serviced well.
          Guys like Azmoun, Gucci and Rezaei have to make the chances themselves. That's why the play more in TM as well.

Regardless, good positioning and finish.
          Gucci was working really good last season with Sam Larsson, but since he left there aren't that many players who can create the same chances for Gucci and connect with him the same way as Larsson.

Comment

Ansarifards post-match interview:

"Ansarifard: "Lucky with so many quality teammates"

Karim Ansarifard deposed his teammates who helped him score and stood in the difficult continuation of the championship after winning against Lamia, which again brought Olympiacos to the top.

what the 28-year-old striker of Olympiacos said, speaking in the NOVA camera after the Piraeus win with a score of 2-0 on Lamia in Faliro:

"To be honest, it was not easy for us, we ran a lot and we tried very hard to get the three points of victory, and we redeemed every Superleague team that we have before us, we were fresh and we should continue to stay on first place in the championship.

We have a shot for each race and each one of us tries to find his role, through what the coach has told us. Today I think we did what the coach asked us to do. We all ran and tried enough to win, and I think we did it well, "Iranian international forward said.

For cooperation with Marin, Fortune and Miralas, he commented:

"I feel fortunate to have so many quality teammates, not just the ones you said, but also Seba and Pardo and others. I have a good team with everyone and we all wait for the coach to go into the race.

Except for Miralas who came recently, with the rest we have learned each other and we work together well. All my teammates make me feel lucky to have them behind me and help me score. "

Whether he has the title of the first scorer in his mind and how many goals he will stop will say:

"As you know at the beginning, I lost almost three months and I always waited for my chance to enter and fight.

I always try for the best of my team. My job is to score and I always do the best I can. I do not know how many goals I will finish this year, but the important thing is to win the team and at the end of the year to celebrate the win of the championship. "

Then commented:

"As I said before in each match, we have a different shot. We have to follow the instructions of the coach, who asks us to run and push in whatever position we are.

Our mind is in the fight with Xanthi. Because if we lose from Xanthi then things will be difficult for us. So we see every fight we have before us.

It's a tough championship, but we promise to our fans that we will give them everything to win all the matches. ""

http://www.sport24.gr/football/omade...s.5031267.html
            http://www.sdna.gr/podosfairo/superl...ei-mono-ntampl

Comment

I remember people were doubting/questioning his ability when he went to Panionios at first and talking bad about him, but he and Hajsafi now are teammates with Everton player, putting his haters to rest.

Comment

Karim chi mikone !!! Keep it up man youre representing your people well!
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Apparently Stella Bucharest are lamenting the fact that they didn't sign the buddy Ansarifarnt for 200,000 Euros back in 2011.
                  Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Karim just scored a penalty
                    27'
                    Olympiacos 1 - Xanthi 0

PSYCHOPATH
                    https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Why is Hajsafi benched regularly? I haven't really watched them play but I feel like he deserve to start over some of the other players!

Comment

Karim with 2 good chances in the First half. Overall Olympiakos is dominating and I expect them to be able to knock in another 1-2 goals in 2nd half.
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Two players who aren't Ehsan are warming up.

Comment

Another one

PSYCHOPATH
                            https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Karim with a very strong header goal. Nice finish.

Comment

Very clinical!
                                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                                X