Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we ever produce a "Salah" level talent ?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FWIW Salah is heavy into doping, he gives several tells.

I'm not discounting his talent, but the PEDs he takes certainly help him.

When he rips off his shirt you can just see the muscle, which is unusual for soccer players, since they burn so many calories with cardio. Their ability to put on muscle should be suspect.

It also explains how is form dipped for a few years and now its back. Either on the previous PEDS from a few years ago or a new set.

Also don't tell me they are regularly tested because they arent. The best dope Zidane (in juventus) Maradona, Ronalado.

And it seems the whole bayern team is juicing.

Here is him shirtless and fully ripped: https://i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incomin...S245468012.jpg

Also it explains Alexis Sanchez at arsenal guy would not get tired....then he disappeared off the earth because stopped PEDS. (btw u cant take them forever they stop working)
    Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Taremi has scored incredible goals, both in champions league and portuguese league.
      Salah was at the best swiss club and then only played in top teams (Chelsea roma Liverpool) while our players were fkking around in iran, qatar and even Russia for too long.
      Playing in top teams even in portugal or Russia teach you some important thing but you also need to play in top to reach the next level. Something our players are denied access
      You're right about how they need to go to better leagues to become better players / world class.

Well even in the case of taremi and Azmoun, they were not denied this chance. Taremi chose Qatar, azmoun stayed in Russia longer and that could have been the right choice for him.

Regardless of the reason, my point was that claiming they are world class players is a big overstatement.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post

When he rips off his shirt you can just see the muscle, which is unusual for soccer players, since they burn so many calories with cardio. Their ability to put on muscle should be suspect.

It also explains how is form dipped for a few years and now its back. Either on the previous PEDS from a few years ago or a new set.

Also don't tell me they are regularly tested because they arent. The best dope Zidane (in juventus) Maradona, Ronalado.

Here is him shirtless and fully ripped: https://i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incomin...S245468012.jpg

Also it explains Alexis Sanchez at arsenal guy would not get tired....then he disappeared off the earth because stopped PEDS. (btw u cant take them forever they stop working)

Goretzka is also an interesting one

Put on so much muscle in almost no time when he moved to bayern
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
          You're right about how they need to go to better leagues to become better players / world class.

Well even in the case of taremi and Azmoun, they were not denied this chance. Taremi chose Qatar, azmoun stayed in Russia longer and that could have been the right choice for him.

Regardless of the reason, my point was that claiming they are world class players is a big overstatement.
          Egg or chicken. We didn't know if they stay in qatar/russia because of lack of serious offer or not

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan_REAL1 View Post

Dude youre mixing things up. No soccer player wants to amass muscles like that. Soccer players usually go for EPO type of drugs when theyre cheating. You need tog run for 90 minutes and muscle mass may even be to the detriment of a player.

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
              the delusion in this thread is something else. even most teams in the top 8-20 of world football haven't produced a salah level talent, let alone a team like Iran that on average over the past 20 years is ranked somewhere in the mid-30s. the only reason we're even comparing is because egypt's geographically/politically similar to iran.
              I stopped reading when you said "egypt's geographically/politically similar to iran" !!! lol what? Egypt has close relations with europe and rest of the world! Something we don't have! matter fact most europeans didn't even know there was country called iran untill all the negative political started by USA. Back in 2000 i had to explain to people that Iran is a actual country and "no its not IRAQ".

In 2019 egypt had 14+ million tourist and over 70% of them where from europe! I'm not even gonna compare iran's tourist attraction! Egypt is a EU partner under the aegis of the Global Mediterranean Policy (GMP) . Lol iran can't even do the simplest thing such as buying stuff online using credit card that is accepted by the WORLD !

Now lets get back to your super talented star Salah! how many goals has your 29 yr old star scored in his national team? out of 75 game he has scored 45 (60% ratio) ! How many goals has sardar azmoun scored ? Out of 58 he has scored 37 goals ( 64%) . Keep it in mind that both teams play shitty teams and also consider this that we were playing deffensive football under CQ!

Again i repeat if sardar was born in any country outside of iran which had good relationship with europe he would be playing in top European team by now! Simple as that!

Comment

I have No idea what makes people think that azmoun and taremi are world class players. They are nowhere near that. When experts are asked to name the best forwards / strikers in the world, they don't mention azmoun and taremi for a reason.

World class = the world standard / top few strikers/forwards in the world, such as Lewandowski, halaand, mbappe, lukaku, Salah, Son, aubameyang, benzema, among others.

Have you seen some of son's and Salahs incredible goals in the EPL which neither azmoun or taremi have ever even come close to replicating?

Here's sons goal that won the PUSKAS award for best goal in the world last year https://youtu.be/2SATljljXCY

Here's a few more of sons goals https://youtu.be/ahPdfGBLGBo

You mention they're lucky to be fed great passes from teammates right??

Then how are both Salah and son scoring incredible solo goals in a much tougher league like the EPL, something azmoun and taremi can't do even in Russia or Portugal.

I'm not saying the only way to prove you're the best is by scoring via long solo runs but it does disprove your initial point and they're generally scoring even better goals and better performances in a tougher league.

You guys need to be more realistic and much less biased in your judgment of players.
                I clearly said 80-90% of their goals are spoon fed by their team mates! The other 20-10% is their solo goals! read my comment before start bashing it ! Which is exactly similar to Taremi! matter fact taremi has scored so many solo goals in Porto fc.

How many goals have your super stars scored in their national team?? compare them to sardar and you'll see! Both country play in a continent that has lots of crappy teams so don't even try to make an excuse for them!

Shall we do some comparisons?
                Salah 29 :
                out of 75 game he has scored 45 (60% ratio) !

Azmoun 26:
                Out of 58 he has scored 37 goals ( 64%) .

Son : 29 lol
                Out of 94 game he has scored 29 goals ( %30) lol

Sardar has and had potentional to play in top european teams but instead he had to go to crappy russian teams and sign the most stupid contract ! Why? because he was born in iran that has the shittest management and relationship with top european countries compared to rest of the world. !

Comment

Our best chance at producing a world class talent of that level is Kia FC or that Arat kid who’s at Liverpool academy

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                    I stopped reading when you said "egypt's geographically/politically similar to iran" !!! lol what? Egypt has close relations with europe and rest of the world! Something we don't have! matter fact most europeans didn't even know there was country called iran untill all the negative political started by USA. Back in 2000 i had to explain to people that Iran is a actual country and "no its not IRAQ".

In 2019 egypt had 14+ million tourist and over 70% of them where from europe! I'm not even gonna compare iran's tourist attraction! Egypt is a EU partner under the aegis of the Global Mediterranean Policy (GMP) . Lol iran can't even do the simplest thing such as buying stuff online using credit card that is accepted by the WORLD !

Now lets get back to your super talented star Salah! how many goals has your 29 yr old star scored in his national team? out of 75 game he has scored 45 (60% ratio) ! How many goals has sardar azmoun scored ? Out of 58 he has scored 37 goals ( 64%) . Keep it in mind that both teams play shitty teams and also consider this that we were playing deffensive football under CQ!

Again i repeat if sardar was born in any country outside of iran which had good relationship with europe he would be playing in top European team by now! Simple as that!
                    Very good post.
                    Issues that many forget when they unnecessarily compare players

The sheer disadvantage Iranian players have OUTSIDE of sports related matters is astounding.

That's why this whole thread, to me, is useless, meaningless and inane.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                      I clearly said 80-90% of their goals are spoon fed by their team mates! The other 20-10% is their solo goals! read my comment before start bashing it ! Which is exactly similar to Taremi! matter fact taremi has scored so many solo goals in Porto fc.
                      How many goals have your super stars scored in their national team?? compare them to sardar and you'll see! Both country play in a continent that has lots of crappy teams so don't even try to make an excuse for them!
                      Shall we do some comparisons?
                      Salah 29 :
                      out of 75 game he has scored 45 (60% ratio) !
                      Azmoun 26:
                      Out of 58 he has scored 37 goals ( 64%) .
                      Son : 29 lol
                      Out of 94 game he has scored 29 goals ( %30) lol
                      Sardar has and had potentional to play in top european teams but instead he had to go to crappy russian teams and sign the most stupid contract ! Why? because he was born in iran that has the shittest management and relationship with top european countries compared to rest of the world. !
                      I wasn't bashing your comments first of all.secondly, are you saying that scoring for national team when they're playing easier teams is equivalent to scoring in the EPL like son and Salah do?

Your comparison makes no sense. You're delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                        Very good post.
                        Issues that many forget when they unnecessarily compare players
                        The sheer disadvantage Iranian players have OUTSIDE of sports related matters is astounding.
                        That's why this whole thread, to me, is useless, meaningless and inane.
                        Yea exactly man ! I think it should be something like :

Can we ever produce a "Management" that can manage all of our "Salah" level talent players correctly ?!

I wasn't bashing your comments first of all.secondly, are you saying that scoring for national team when they're playing easier teams is equivalent to scoring in the EPL like son and Salah do?
                        Your comparison makes no sense. You're delusional.
                        No! I was just proving my points which you started bashing without reading it! Its the fact that son is only good in his club because he fit there and they are spoon fed by their team mates! It simple man, a player like son has only 29 goals (OUT of 92 Bloody Games) in national team proves my point ! And then we have sardar who assists and scores goals both in national team and club!

Sardar born in iran and only seen by countries that have good relationship by iran such as qatar , russia, etc.. Son born in south korea seen by all over the world ! Playing and training at Hamburger SV at age of 15!

Taremi leaving his club and doing his sarbazi (military service) at age of 20 ! Salah playing in europe at the age of 20!

Agha bikhial Either you're trolling or you just don't wanna get it !

Comment

Salah and Son didn’t develop because Egypt or Korea have better relations with the world.

In Salah’s case he avoided the mafia of the big clubs and went to a smaller European club at the time to make himself known. Egypt did nothing for him.

Even Son was moved to Germany by his father because his dad didn’t believe Korea could develop his talent. He was clearly right.

Sardar’s dad did the same, unfortunately he selected Russia.

The common them here being, if you have major talent, it needs to be developed and refined in a major club in western Europe.
                          In Iran, only the small clubs plus a few industrial clubs and Kia academy actually pay attention to youth.

Comment

Yeah well we had a talented midfielder in Atletico’s youth team. He rejected Betis (?) to go do baazigushi with Sardar in Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Even Son was moved to Germany by his father because his dad didn’t believe Korea could develop his talent. He was clearly right.

The common them here being, if you have major talent, it needs to be developed and refined in a major club in western Europe.
                              In Iran, only the small clubs plus a few industrial clubs and Kia academy actually pay attention to youth.
                              again thanks for proving my point. According to you Sardar's dad moved to russia ! He didn;t select russia he moved there because russia is the only country that allows iranians inside! Sadly iranians inside iran cant even travel to europe without being super wealthy (and thats a big IF they give you visa) !

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Salah and Son didn’t develop because Egypt or Korea have better relations with the world.
                                In Salah’s case he avoided the mafia of the big clubs and went to a smaller European club at the time to make himself known. Egypt did nothing for him.
                                The only Iranian player that followed that path was JB.
                                Could have worked out for him, Unfortunately, bad timing with injuries and change of club philosophy derailed his development after going to EPL.

Hopefully one of Y. Salmani, Allahyar or Mohebbi can eventually turn out to be world-class

Comment

Working...
                                X