Spain, Portugal and Morocco's World Cup Preparation matches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
    khob ma ham gharare berim ba team doghooz abade karaj bazi konim... Good Friendly
    No that's not a good friendly. You meant to say Looleh Keshan Qazvin United.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
      And as usual IFF is in hibernation. We wait till very last minute to think of friendlies, while all WC teams have already started setting up their friendlies.
      Yes, I can guarantee that Morocco is going to be the most well prepared out of all our opponents. Their French coach is well organised, having said that out of all world cup teams France is the most well prepared they have 5 friendlies organised [4 matches at home: Colombia (March 23), China (May 28), South Africa (June 1), USA (June 9)] and one match away [Russia (March 27)]. I also saw that Japan is going to play Argentina on March 27 so looks like Morocco vs Argentina has been canceled.

Portugal just like Iran are laid back so I guess they won't prepare well but then again they don't really need so much preparation when they have CR7

If our team don't have good preparation have to hope for God's help

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post
        Yes, I can guarantee that Morocco is going to be the most well prepared out of all our opponents. Their French coach is well organised, having said that out of all world cup teams France is the most well prepared they have 5 friendlies organised [4 matches at home: Colombia (March 23), China (May 28), South Africa (June 1), USA (June 9)] and one match away [Russia (March 27)]. I also saw that Japan is going to play Argentina on March 27 so looks like Morocco vs Argentina has been canceled.

Portugal just like Iran are laid back so I guess they won't prepare well but then again they don't really need so much preparation when they have CR7

If our team don't have good preparation have to hope for God's help
        MARCH 27 in russia, and at home against china, seems to be wrong, because china has tournament with Uruguay and co...
        World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
        sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
        If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
        -

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
          MARCH 27 in russia, and at home against china, seems to be wrong, because china has tournament with Uruguay and co...
          It is May 28

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post
            ماموریت ویژه سرمربی مراکش به گروه فنی برای ارزیابی ایران

۱۳۹۶/۰۹/۱۷ ۱۱:۰۲ ۱۱۵۶

وبسایت رسمی برنامه نود - اِروی رنار، سرمربی فرانسوی تیم ملی فوتبال مراکش به گروه فنی تیمش ماموریت داده تا ایران را به صورت دقیق مورد ارزیابی قرار دهند.

به گزارش وبسایت نود و به نقل از سایت المغرب، اِروی رنار از فدراسیون فوتبال مراکش درخواست کرده تا بازی*های تدارکاتی با تیم*های مشابه تیم ملی ایران برنامه*ریزی کند. وی همچنین به گروه فنی تیم ملی مراکش ماموریت داده تا اطلاعات کاملی از ایران شامل سبک بازی، نقاط ضعف و قوت با ارزیابی فیلم بازی*های این تیم جمع*آوری کنند.

سرمربی فرانسوی تیم ملی فوتبال مراکش می*گوید که چیز زیادی درباره ایران نمی*داند اما از اولین* تیم*های راه*یافته به جام جهانی ۲۰۱۸ روسیه بود.

سایت مراکشی سپس به نقل از یک منبع موثق از تیم*های ملی فوتبال ازبکستان، اردن، بلژیک و لهستان به عنوان اولین حریفان تدارکاتی شاگردان اِروی رنار در ماه مارس سال ۲۰۱۸ میلادی نام برده است.

تیم ملی فوتبال مراکش با تیم*های ملی پرتغال، اسپانیا و ایران در گروه B جام جهانی ۲۰۱۸ روسیه قرار دارد. ایران و مراکش روز ۲۵ خرداد ماه سال ۱۳۹۷ در ورزشگاه شهر سن پترزبورگ در اولین بازی به مصاف هم خواهند رفت.

http://90tv.ir/news/430010/%d9%85%d8...b1%d8%a7%d9%86
            he has to cause CQ has scouts on all morocan players, and i am sure his buddy in south africa and other countries are helping him already for morroco, one advantage we have is because CQ has knowdgle of this 3 football we can scout them well

Comment

CQ is way better than Herve, But Moroccan players have an advantage over our players as 21 out of their 23 selection are playing in Pro clubs ! its a neck to neck tie IMO. depends on the day of the match who's more mentally ready! ...

Comment

Spain, Portugal and Morocco's World Cup Preparation matches

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                CQ is way better than Herve, But Moroccan players have an advantage over our players as 21 out of their 23 selection are playing in Pro clubs ! its a neck to neck tie IMO. depends on the day of the match who's more mentally ready! ...
                I don’t think the two things level out. No matter how much of a tactical genius CQ is,
                nothing will save a team with players who lack the fitness levels required for a World Cup match.

Domestic Iranian players do a terrible job of looking after their fitness. I’m just hoping Taremi doesn’t lose too much of his pace due his suspension, because it will be key to TM’s attack.

Comment

Hakimi scored for Real Madrid in today's match against Sevilla.

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                    Hakimi scored for Real Madrid in today's match against Sevilla.
                    i am not worried , we will handle them, i am sure CQ will have a hard plan for morrocans

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                      i am not worried , we will handle them, i am sure CQ will have a hard plan for morrocans
                      I'm sorry but CQ can't do shit if he doesn't get support from IFF and the league coaches. Only if he gets what he wants we can beat Morocco. If we would play them today they would smash us.

Comment

Our team is btw younger compared to all three other nations. we have to see how we handle this "less-experience".
                        Iran team is guest team vs. Morocco, but home team vs. Spain and Portugal.
                        So our national anthem will be played first in the match vs. Morocco, and second in the other two matches.

I really like if everybody can sing the national anthem and put aside politics or whatever. We need a crash course in national anthem before the match.
                        World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                        sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                        If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                        -

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                          I don’t think the two things level out. No matter how much of a tactical genius CQ is,
                          nothing will save a team with players who lack the fitness levels required for a World Cup match.

Domestic Iranian players do a terrible job of looking after their fitness. I’m just hoping Taremi doesn’t lose too much of his pace due his suspension, because it will be key to TM’s attack.
                          I dont really think that is true anymore. At least the players from the likes of PP, SS, Sepahan are physically completely ready. Tactically is another question, but the players from those teams are with experienced european coaches, so even from the standpoint I think they are good.

Besides these three teams however, the likes of Saipa, Zob Ahan, Tractor , etc have the traditional iranian standard coaching which isnt up to international level.

The biggest issue that is true for ALL iranian teams is the lack of exposure to top competition. It doesnt matter as much if PP players for example are getting good training from branko during the week if they are then playing Siah Jamehgan on the weekend. That doesnt prepare the TM players for the likes of Morocco, Spain, Portugal. That is why our players in europe are so important, because they are being exposed to an overall higher level of competition week in week out.

Comment

Hakimi is very good, but if he plays on the right hand side, Mohammadi will eat him alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                              I'm sorry but CQ can't do shit if he doesn't get support from IFF and the league coaches. Only if he gets what he wants we can beat Morocco. If we would play them today they would smash us.
                              please stop. They would not smash us. I doubt any team in world football can smash us simply because of the fact that we defend really well as a team. We dont need more reactionary statements that arent based in reality. Morocco and us are very even, they have more players in Europe, but we have a decent legionairre population now as well. Plus we have CQ, and experience in the previous WC, which Morocco do not have. We werent smashed by Argentina, Chile, Sweden, etc and that was with a squad far inferior to the one we have today in all departments, so why would morocco smash us again ?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                please stop. They would not smash us. I doubt any team in world football can smash us simply because of the fact that we defend really well as a team. We dont need more reactionary statements that arent based in reality. Morocco and us are very even, they have more players in Europe, but we have a decent legionairre population now as well. Plus we have CQ, and experience in the previous WC, which Morocco do not have. We werent smashed by Argentina, Chile, Sweden, etc and that was with a squad far inferior to the one we have today in all departments, so why would morocco smash us again ?
                                Smash may be a little exaggerated but the truth is they are better than us. Their players play in better teams and also they have a much much better federation which represent the national interests while ours is just corrupt and useless. Also they have a good coach as well. I follow Herve Renard for many years now and this guy has always convinced with all teams he was in charge of.
                                CQ needs support! Without a good preperation we'll lose all three matches and he himself knows it as well.
                                I remember before WC 14 everyone underestimated Bosnia and I knew they were better than us, simply because of the fact they had better players and a much better preperation than us.
                                You guys need to be realistic and think from a neutral point of view.
                                BUT IF ( and that's a a big if) we get everything CQ demands I'm very optimistic that we can even go to the 2nd round but with this useless federation you just can't be hopeful.

Comment

Working...
                                X