No announcement yet.

Group B - Iran, Spain, Portugal, Morocco Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our boys play with much more conference against non European teams usually. With CQ as TM coach we have a good chance of beating Morocco. Portugal in their last match tied 2-2 against Mexico so we should be able to at least get a tie. In the last WC Spain was real bad, so a confident TM can also get a tie against Spain. With 5 points we may have a chance to advance. So our chances are there but can we do it.
    Last edited by Siavash; 12-02-2017, 02:40 PM.

Comment

David De Gea

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        David De Gea
        Did you see the match bro? Holy shit O_O no idea how we are going to score against him. No idea!

This is what we will be up against: https://www.clippituser.tv/c/zbmwln

This one too: https://twitter.com/ArsenalEdits___/...23122846486528

Comment

some one call the Iranian magicians, send them to manchester to cast spell on him what a game he had against arsenal

Comment

He only had a record 14 saves today; that's all.
            "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Originally posted by Lapayee View Post
              He only had a record 14 saves today; that's all.
              Brah don't be so negative, you are being a pessimist. We are going to beat Morocco and tie against Portugal. /sarcasm

TM is going to have an extremely difficult path. I am not a religious man, but maybe the planets will align and we come out of this with 3/4 points.

Comment

if anyone can get us ready is CQ. we have 6 month to get mentally ready. I think this is a mental game rather then a tactical game!! we just have to get over it and play our game.
                IRI = FAILED

Comment

David De Gea was amazing today. Surely he has the best reflexes of any goalkeeper in the world and is the sole reason Manchester United have been anywhere over the last few seasons.

Can we send witch doctors to Manchester and Madrid to hex De Gea and Ronaldo respectively

Having said that I still think Morocco will qualify from the group, and I really hope we do too. Both Iran and Morocco have more balanced teams and a greater tactical narrative than Spain and Portugal who are both in transition phases.

Comment

IFF needs to help our team. We need at least 2 very good friendliest against 2 very good opponents (World Cup participants). And if not, just 1 good World Cup Team and ask to play Italy.

In fact, why not reach out to Ghana? As preparation for Morocco. Why not reach out to Holland?

Comment

Lol... I reffed a 0-0 match today where the away keeper was in-form as fook too and one of the spectators yelled out "David De Gea" after another sick save. A 0-0 scoreline is our best bet against Spain as far as taking points goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
                        Lol... I reffed a 0-0 match today where the away keeper was in-form as fook too and one of the spectators yelled out "David De Gea" after another sick save. A 0-0 scoreline is our best bet against Spain as far as taking points goes.
                        My prediction is the same. I’m 100% sure that if we get the 3 points against Morocco, we will park the bus against Spain and Portugal (build a wall) with Sardar or Karim as lone strikers for a possible counter. But honestly I don’t even see us counter attacking if we get the 3 points vs Morocco.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                          My prediction is the same. I’m 100% sure that if we get the 3 points against Morocco, we will park the bus against Spain and Portugal (build a wall) with Sardar or Karim as lone strikers for a possible counter. But honestly I don’t even see us counter attacking if we get the 3 points vs Morocco.
                          Nah always have that lone forward. I learned that when I watched the UEFA Super Cup between Chelsea and Bayern a few years ago. Chelsea tried parking everyone in their box and eventually the wall broke and Chelsea conceded a savage equaliser in the dying minutes. Just that one player can cause some pressure and prevent ball after ball going into the box in a short time frame. I think CQ goes w/ that approach too, never seen Iran have everyone in their own box before.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
                            Nah always have that lone forward. I learned that when I watched the UEFA Super Cup between Chelsea and Bayern a few years ago. Chelsea tried parking everyone in their box and eventually the wall broke and Chelsea conceded a savage equaliser in the dying minutes. Just that one player can cause some pressure and prevent ball after ball going into the box in a short time frame. I think CQ goes w/ that approach too, never seen Iran have everyone in their own box before.
                            I’m just wondering what kind of tactics he will use against Portugal if we beat Morocco. I also wonder if he’ll instruct Team Melli to do as they did last time. Counter-attack vs Morocco (like vs Nigeria) to get 1-3 points, and then play more relaxed against Portugal (as we did vs Argentina). I’m not sure what he will do. It also depends on if we get quality friendlies do preparation. I’m hoping he doesn’t repeat the same approach as our team has progressed since 2014. We have a younger squad who are more comfortable moving forward in offense. I don’t know what he plans on doing.

Comment

RUSSIA vs SPAIN 3-3

The friendly was played 1 months ago in Russia both teams was playing their full streanght 11, minus 1-2 players at the start of the game. Spain was very lucky to get a draw. They got 2 penalties were atleast 1 of them shouldnt been given to them.

Comment

We keep our hopes against Spain. But we need to win Morocco that is more important

Comment

Working...
                                X