No announcement yet.

Iran's friendly (March 2018)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

algeria is the closest style of play to morocco, algeria is a good team, shame they have a shit coach.
    Originally posted by scuderia View Post
    HAHA I just noticed Algeria finished last in their qualifying group with only 2 points. Losing out to Cameron, Zambia and Nigeria. I understand that a couple of those teams are better than Algeria but not being able to get a single win... is this really going to be a good preparation match for us?

Comment

I hope you guys are right

Comment

Algerian and Moroccan sites quoting CQ about Iran/Algeria friendly (2nd june) and turkey (8th june).

http://www.afrik-foot.com/amical-iran-algerie-le-2-juin

http://lionsdelatlas.ma/22695-mondia...erie-a-teheran

http://www.elmoudjahid.com/fr/actualites/117477

According to the last link :

- Algerian FA doesn't confirm the friendly yet but say Iran contacted Algeria for a friendly. Algeria is interested to face an asian opponent.

- Iran wanted to face them in October and proposed TM play in Algiers but Algeria already agreed with Centrafique

- It remains to be seen whether Algeria will accept to come to tehran. maybe the friendly will finally be played in Europe

- Portugal and Spain could also contact Algeria for friendlies.

Comment

CQ said that we will play Turkey on May 28 th in Russia

Comment

Originally posted by enikoravesh View Post
            algeria is the closest style of play to morocco, algeria is a good team, shame they have a shit coach.
            i agree at a point with you, we have some similar players with algeria except for defense including defensive midfields, Morocco is much better but with their last coachs, they lost their football and it will be worse with actual one, who was great player but shit coach unfortunatelly, either they keep that coach or change coach before june like fans and press keep calling, i dunno if it will be good test for Iran to be honest, plus Morocco with actual coach changed a lot, actually we are quiet different, in past maybe we were more similar but not now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jadou View Post
              i agree at a point with you, we have some similar players with algeria except for defense including defensive midfields, Morocco is much better but with their last coachs, they lost their football and it will be worse with actual one, who was great player but shit coach unfortunatelly, either they keep that coach or change coach before june like fans and press keep calling, i dunno if it will be good test for Iran to be honest, plus Morocco with actual coach changed a lot, actually we are quiet different, in past maybe we were more similar but not now.
              I heard a while back Munir El-Haddadi was looking to join Morocco, what happened to that? From what I remember in 2014/2015 season he was absolutely class!

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                CQ said that we will play Turkey on May 28 th in Russia
                playing turkey in russia on 28 may and 2 June Algeria at home makes no sense...

8 June is more realistic..
                World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                -

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                  I heard a while back Munir El-Haddadi was looking to join Morocco, what happened to that? From what I remember in 2014/2015 season he was absolutely class!
                  he is still not bad, he play for alaves on loan from Barça, i seen brace from him last week, we already ahve 7 from spanish league!! well, Del bosque have regrets, he ask spain to give him chance play for Morocco since Haddadi ask fifa to let him play for Morocco and sign docs... , the Morrocan federation wants him join us since we need striker as they want Adam Massina, a good back left who played only friendly for Italy and it's our other weakness, we need striker and left back at high level with close level from substitutes to really compet with top teams, Adam Massina have sad story, he was abandoned when a baby and italian family adopted him so he is angry at Moroccan parents who abandoned him, for that he refused play for Morocco in junior/olympic team 2 years ago or so but Federation seems trying to convince him again , fans don't like all this convincing, begging... players, they should choose their country by heart, no need to convince them, it' s not club, it's national team, especially for Hadaddi, most of them are mad at him, since he choosed spain first time, then we don't want him comes back to national team, no matter he regret, make show wearing moroccan traditional cloths, love Morocco, learn nantional anthem..... some say he was too young 17 years old and a person can do mistake, country should forgive.... bla bla..

i dunno if FIFA will change rules and allow him to play for Morocco,, i hope not but Del bosque declared he regret because he called him to spanish team to play only 5-10 minutes, to not let him play for Morocco,and asked spain to let him play for Morocco...
                  i guess those against Hadaddi coming back, will be first to sing his name if he comes and score unfortunatelly, i hope he will not come, better take Bencharki from Wydad club than him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jadou View Post
                    he is still not bad, he play for alaves on loan from Barça, i seen brace from him last week, we already ahve 7 from spanish league!! well, Del bosque have regrets, he ask spain to give him chance play for Morocco since Haddadi ask fifa to let him play for Morocco and sign docs... , the Morrocan federation wants him join us since we need striker as they want Adam Massina, a good back left who played only friendly for Italy and it's our other weakness, we need striker and left back at high level with close level from substitutes to really compet with top teams, Adam Massina have sad story, he was abandoned when a baby and italian family adopted him so he is angry at Moroccan parents who abandoned him, for that he refused play for Morocco in junior/olympic team 2 years ago or so but Federation seems trying to convince him again , fans don't like all this convincing, begging... players, they should choose their country by heart, no need to convince them, it' s not club, it's national team, especially for Hadaddi, most of them are mad at him, since he choosed spain first time, then we don't want him comes back to national team, no matter he regret, make show wearing moroccan traditional cloths, love Morocco, learn nantional anthem..... some say he was too young 17 years old and a person can do mistake, country should forgive.... bla bla..

i dunno if FIFA will change rules and allow him to play for Morocco,, i hope not but Del bosque declared he regret because he called him to spanish team to play only 5-10 minutes, to not let him play for Morocco,and asked spain to let him play for Morocco...
                    i guess those against Hadaddi coming back, will be first to sing his name if he comes and score unfortunatelly, i hope he will not come, better take Bencharki from Wydad club than him.
                    You are absolutely right. When it comes to the national team, we both need players that play with heart, or as we say in Persian, gheyrat. Anything less is no good. It should be an honor and a privilege to play for your national team, not something the federation needs to beg you to do.

Comment

Algeria far from confirming Iran friendly : https://www.competition.dz/actualite...-confirme.html

They were surprised by CQ affirmation, playing in Tehran could be a blocking point, specially when Algeria FA is receiving tons of other proposal (South Korea with lots of $$, Portugal).

Comment

Thats a news outlet. and the news coming from CQ has always been correct that it will happen.

Comment

Well just watch his interview

TM will come back to Tehran for the farewell match with Algeria and to see thier families before leaving for the WC

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
                            Thats a news outlet. and the news coming from CQ has always been correct that it will happen.
                            They are quoting Algeria FA boss or representative.
                            We shouldn't bother ourselves to play middle east or North African teams as the drama and cancellation chance are very high.

Don't need to made a specific preparation for Morocco. If you prepare yourself for Spain and portugal, with very high oppositions you prepare yourself de facto for morocco.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              They are quoting Algeria FA boss or representative.
                              We shouldn't bother ourselves to play middle east or North African teams as the drama and cancellation chance are very high.

Don't need to made a specific preparation for Morocco. If you prepare yourself for Spain and portugal, with very high oppositions you prepare yourself de facto for morocco.
                              I think CQ spoke with Coach of their national team.. im sure this would go trough.

Comment

i know CQ dont talk nonsense , if he say we will play algeria that mean , thinks have been planned

Comment

Working...
                                X