No announcement yet.

Iran's friendly (March 2018)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uruguay won’t participate in the Qatar tournament, they are already going to China on that date to

play Wales , China and the Czech Republic in a 4 team cup.

Comment

We are not playing Albania.
      Taj specifically said we will not play Albania.

Don't fall for the rumors dear members.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
        Uruguay won’t participate in the Qatar tournament, they are already going to China on that date to

Big mistake for Uruguay as Iran is a great opponent, since we have played Russia and KSA

Comment

We need to get the PGL based Team Melli players ready for the World Cup. I hope the clubs compromise with Team Melli. Carlos said he promises and will make sure to give the Team Melli players back in time and unharmed.

Sheez, Carlos sounds like he’s going out on a date with a girl (his players) and he’s making sure the girl’s dada (our league clubs and their coaches) is okay with it.

“Don’t worry sir, we won’t be drinking and I bring your daughter home on time. Thank you very much.”

Comment

eeroni

Money talk BS walks my friend

Comment

Hey guys, I don't know if someone posted this already, but it seems like the Algeria friendly has just been confirmed.
              http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...a-in-friendly/
              I don't regard Algeria as a strong team but I think it will be a good test before the Morocco match. At least we have one friendly booked haha.... unless it get's canceled. Also I love what CQ said: “The match against Morocco will be like our World Cup final – we’ll play like we are playing for our lives,”.

Comment

Thank you and yes we did know that as CQ confimred this friendly yesterday.

Comment

algeria is a strong team they did well in 2014, now they are abit weak but still a strong team

Comment

It looks like Uruguay are not considering KSA a threat, therefore no point in playing TM. They picked the China tournament to play Czech Republic to prepare for their game against Russia..

Comment

I guess it makes sense

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                        It looks like Uruguay are not considering KSA a threat, therefore no point in playing TM. They picked the China tournament to play Czech Republic to prepare for their game against Russia..
                        As much as I dislike the KSA national team, Uruguay is making a big mistake not preparing against them with us...

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                          As much as I dislike the KSA national team, Uruguay is making a big mistake not preparing against them with us...
                          they are too strong for them, they dont need to prepare for them

Comment

HAHA I just noticed Algeria finished last in their qualifying group with only 2 points. Losing out to Cameron, Zambia and Nigeria. I understand that a couple of those teams are better than Algeria but not being able to get a single win... is this really going to be a good preparation match for us?

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                              HAHA I just noticed Algeria finished last in their qualifying group with only 2 points. Losing out to Cameron, Zambia and Nigeria. I understand that a couple of those teams are better than Algeria but not being able to get a single win... is this really going to be a good preparation match for us?
                              They were unfortunate to being placed in a tough group.. They are still only 3 years removed from a great WC campaign in which they played great against Germany.
                              They also have good stars like Mahrez on their team. They'll still be the best team to prepare us for Morocco.

Comment

eeroni

Money talk BS walks my friend
                                yep! always has been always will be my friend....

Comment

Working...
                                X