No announcement yet.

Iran's friendly (March 2018)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to Iranian news sources per an interview done, Taj is looking to organize a friendly with Albania since they have played Spain and Portugal with them beating Portugal once in qualifying as well. Depends if CQ will accept or not...

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Taj and CQ will meet today to finalize the matches.
      CQ may not agree to the Qatar tournament.
      I wouldn't agree either.

Poland and Uruguay played against each other two weaks ago, I don't see any benefit for Poland or us to play Qatar

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
        According to Iranian news sources per an interview done, Taj is looking to organize a friendly with Albania since they have played Spain and Portugal with them beating Portugal once in qualifying as well. Depends if CQ will accept or not...
        Why not Andorra as it is close to Spain?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Because their team is useless and isn't preparation for Spain at all??

If we want to practice with a team that has a similar setup to Spain, then Czech republic are a good nation. Tactically they've been similar (even though Spain is obviously a class above them...)

Comment

we need to play a good friendly , find 2 european teams, strong and play them please NO ALBANIA! we can play a team like serbia, or even france

Comment

If half of our remaining friendlies are for albania or mediocre asian side, we better withdraw from wc

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                Ur kidding right? Lol even Qatar's better than shitty Andorra

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  Ur kidding right? Lol even Qatar's better than shitty Andorra
                  they beat them 1:0 some weeks ago, it is really true lol
                  World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                  sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                  If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                  -

Comment

Guys... Albania is 62nd in the world; and we LOST to them last time. Wtf is with you guys? Lool...

I'm not 100% we'd beat them this time around either tbh...

Comment

Albania is not strong but it is good.. What happend about Sweden? And I wish we play Germany it is much better and nice I living in Germany. We need to play strong teams Belgium is a good one, France

Comment

I doubt we play albania. They are not similar to any team in our group. They are actually very similar to our team with less talent and not as good of a coach. They lack the quality of morocco, or spain,portugal. Maybe if we were playing Serbia or something they would be an acceptable game.

Comment

I just heard on Navad 90 show Carlos saying 2 june 2018 against Algeria in Tehran goodbye game before going to Russia and 8 june in Russia last game before Morocco game.

He talk about Bulgeria, croatia, Serbia and Turkey would be good matches

He saying also 50% of players playing inside Iran are not ready to face Spain or Portugal and his plan for every friday/satherday is good and hope will be seriously taken by the clubs and federation

Comment

I think Bosnia is better opponent than Albania.

Comment

I think since Branko and the close football relation between IRan and Croatia we can surely
                              arrange a freindly against them which would be perfect since Croatia is one of the strrongest Teams
                              in Europe.

But also fiendly against Greece would be cool.

Comment

we should try to play Albania in January or February and participate in the Qatar Tournament and sign a contract (!) that we play Uruguay and Poland but better 3 matches for all teams within 9 or 10 FIFA days.

Uruguay playing Iran and Qatar good for Saudi Arabia and Egypt and playing Poland good for Russia match.
                                Poland playing Iran and Qatar semi-good for Japan, at least asian teams, and playing Uruguay good for Colombia match.
                                Qatar playing 3 good teams for WC2022 preparation.

so in my eyes:

Iran Albania in January/February
                                Iran participate in tournament with 3 matches (if only 2, than Poland and Uruguay)

Iran in late May/June have to play Tunisia or Algeria or Senegal (also in group with Japan, good, and not far from Morocco geographically)
                                And trying to play Germany (South Korea), Belgium (Tunisia), or France (Australia) and even Brazil or Argentina are good oportunities.

5-6 matches.

Even
                                World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                                sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                                If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                                -

Comment

Working...
                                X