Iran's friendly (March 2018)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
    We can do better Tunisia, they are a weak team we nearly beat in 2012 when we weren’t the powerhouse we are now. Same for Egypt tbh
    Egypt have a really strong spine of their team. CB : Hegazi ( West Brom, attracting interest from Liverpool), CDM : Elneny ( Arsenal), Forward : Salah. Plus good surrounding players like elmohammadi, ramadan Sobhi, Trezeguet. Overall we have more talent than them, but would still be an excellent prep for morocco. We really need one friendly vs a top team to prepare for Portugal, Spain. I think Italy, Holland, Chile could be doable for IFF, given were not going to get the likes of Germany , Brazil. If we could get Egypt, Chile, and Holland that would be excellent.

Comment

Egypt,Uruguay and Croatia will be perfect friendlies for TM

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
        According to Iranian news IFF is in discussions with Qatar FA to host a 4 team tournament, that includes Iran, Qatar , URUGUAY and another 4th WC team to take place on March FIFA day!!!!
        harfe Mano daran gush midan. read above..
        World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
        sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
        If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
        -

Comment

We should pay Bosnia FA big money to bring them to Tehran and have rematch. Good preparation for European teams we will face in group stage.

Bosnia miss out on spot in World Cup by not eliminating Greece I think (2 draws).

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
            One of the main issues beside money is that there is only 2 official Fifa day left.
            this is wrong. there is a fifa calendar WINDOW, you can play on all days of this date. not just two match, but also just 1, or 3, or 4...whatever you want. so in this small phase, it makes sense to play a tournament three games within the 6,7,8, or 9 fifa dates..
            World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
            sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
            If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
            -

Comment

While Saudis are crying like a bunch of wittle babies not wanting to play in Iran and Qatar in the 2018 ACL, Qatar is trolling the hell out of Saudi Arabia by inviting Iran, Poland, and Uruguay to a football tournament

I love it!

I know we’re not fans of Qatar, but I gotta say this was a nice gesture. I’m also aware of the political alliance, but I could care less if our Team Melli is getting good friendlies

Comment

Taj also said today that they are looking at Mexico,Poland,Uruguay and Holland for possible friendlies in March

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                  Taj also said today that they are looking at Mexico,Poland,Uruguay and Holland for possible friendlies in March
                  Holland is not available in march (england, italy)

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    The problem with the Qatar tourney, if it's a 4 team tourney is we may have to play Qatar which would be a waste of a day.
                    Good point. I am assuming we will have to play Qatar, since Uruguay and Poland will surely want to play each other.

Thus, is it worth it to waste a matchday playing Qatar when we know we'd get to play one of Poland or Uruguay in return? Considering IFF's incompetence, it may not be too bad of a trade off.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                      Good point. I am assuming we will have to play Qatar, since Uruguay and Poland will surely want to play each other.

Thus, is it worth it to waste a matchday playing Qatar when we know we'd get to play one of Poland or Uruguay in return? Considering IFF's incompetence, it may not be too bad of a trade off.
                      And what if uruguay play their a team agaist qatat ($$$$) and b team against iran?

Comment

^ I hope not. Uruguay needs the preperation just as much as we do, especially considering they have KSA and Egypt in their group.

Comment

I think Iran should be facing Uruguay while Qatar faces Poland. Then the winners and losers face each other respectively.

Comment

If i am not mistaking all 4 teams will play each other and the overall champion gets a $1 million prize right ?????!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                              So it means that Uruguay will cancel their friendly with Czech Republic scheduled for 23/03/2018 in Nanning? I strongly doubt it, it seems like a 4 nations tournament in China with 4 teams being China, Wales, Uruguay and Czech Republic.

My guess would be that Qatar tournament most likely will be Mexico, Poland, Qatar and Iran.
                              Last edited by Rooyintan; 12-04-2017, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Taj and CQ will meet today to finalize the matches.
                                CQ may not agree to the Qatar tournament.

Comment

Working...
                                X