Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
    Breaking News

Varzesh 3 is reporting that Iran will play Italy in a friendly match before the start of the WC in Russia

If this news is true and not a BS rumor, it will be a huge game for TM and a great warm up for both the Spain and Portugal matches.

🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
    Well, that's not sure at all! They are speculating in the article!

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1498259...A8%D8%A7%D9%84

Comment

I prefer we play against teams such as Uruguay, Holland, Belgium instead of Italy. Italian barely take friendly matches serious, specially against inferior opponents.

Comment

Well Soltani also said today that we will play a couple of high profile European teams before the WC so who knows !!!!???

Comment

Well Soltani also said today that we will play a couple of high profile European teams before the WC so who knows !!!!???
          i wont believe till we are on the pitch with them

Comment

I just read we may play Italy finally a strong team and if it is true we will be good prepaire and ready to face Spain and Portugal

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
              I just read we may play Italy finally a strong team and if it is true we will be good prepaire and ready to face Spain and Portugal
              Don't get your hopes up mate... it probably won't pull through

Comment

In Iran they love to make the opponent big. Examples: In 1986 Fajr Cup Iran media wrote how Romania team that came had brought many star players they did not mention that the team was Romania U21 The same with foreigners in Iran Football League the media makes them big where in fact they are players who are unknown and if played in big leagues were only average or below average players. Also other sports like two years ago a British team from Hong Kong came to Iran to play cricket match against two Iranian teams and they wrote "Tim-e matrah-e Engelestan" on a sign when they took team photo

So I would say that high profile European team will be probably Greece, Bosnia or Bulgaria
                We all know that France, Germany, Belgium, England, Netherlands and Italy will not play us.

Comment

You definitely have a valid point

However I am hearing from many sources that Taj and Soltani are determined for TM to play either Italy or Holland

Before the WC.

I guess we will see

Comment

You definitely have a valid point

However I am hearing from many sources that Taj and Soltani are determined for TM to play either Italy or Holland

Before the WC.

I guess we will see
                    Sounds like a win-win to me. I’ve wanted to see us play Italy for as long as I can remember. Holland would be more beatable IMO
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Even if Italy don’t try in friendlies, end of the day, beggars can’t be choosers, if we get the opportunity to play them, we have to take it. I’m sure after their change of coach, FA president, inability to qualify for the WC, that they would want to show everyone that they are able to beat Iran. So it could be a good game.

Comment

I agree with you

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post
                          In Iran they love to make the opponent big. Examples: In 1986 Fajr Cup Iran media wrote how Romania team that came had brought many star players they did not mention that the team was Romania U21 The same with foreigners in Iran Football League the media makes them big where in fact they are players who are unknown and if played in big leagues were only average or below average players. Also other sports like two years ago a British team from Hong Kong came to Iran to play cricket match against two Iranian teams and they wrote "Tim-e matrah-e Engelestan" on a sign when they took team photo

So I would say that high profile European team will be probably Greece, Bosnia or Bulgaria
                          We all know that France, Germany, Belgium, England, Netherlands and Italy will not play us.
                          This regime is composed of thugs and LIARS and this is how they rule Iran!! Nothing is the truth when it comes out of the mouth of a Hezbollahi!

Comment

Tasnim

- The friendly game against Libya will be held on March 14th in Azadi Stadium and in front of spectators (Why not another city???)
                            - The Algeria game will be held on March 27th in Austria
                            - Iran will play either Tunisia, Senegal or Bosnia on March 22nd
                            - TM will play Uzbekistan on May 8th and either Iraq, Lebanon or Syria on May 11th
                            - The Turkey game will be held in Turkey as previously announced.
                            - The farewell game will be held in Iran against a "big team". (probably Netherlands or Italy)

https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1...5-%D8%B4%D8%AF
                            Last edited by 04041374; 01-20-2018, 05:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              Tasnim

- The friendly game against Libya will be held on March 14th in Azadi Stadium and in front of spectators (Why not another city???)
                              - The Algeria game will be held on March 27th in Austria
                              - Iran will play either Tunisia, Senegal or Bosnia on March 22nd
                              - TM will play Uzbekistan on May 8th and either Iraq, Lebanon or Syria on May 11th
                              - The Turkey game will be held in Turkey as previously announced.
                              - The farewell game will be held in Iran against a "big team".

https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1...5-%D8%B4%D8%AF
                              May 28th against Turkey?

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                                May 28th against Turkey?
                                Most probably, I think some dates on the article are wrong.
                                They wrote that our farewell game would be on 7 Khordad (May 28th)

Comment

Working...
                                X