Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Ticket-holder FAN GROUP (DISCUSS - CHAT - PLANNING)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only coming to spain and Portugal games

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
    I just took it using my phone at work. behind a white wall. we have a whatsapp group with all traveling to russia. want to meet.
    My job has been a pain and will not let me go more than two weeks in the summer and since We play on the second day I will be still working. Kazan and Saransk seem to be problematic for accomadations. I do not use whatsapp much but will be for a fan group. I have Cat 1 tickets to Spain and Portugal games.

Comment

Anyone able to get a free transportation?
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Any idea to find out what hotels Iranians are staying at in St. Petersburg? Need to book a hotel

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
          Any idea to find out what hotels Iranians are staying at in St. Petersburg? Need to book a hotel
          i picked a hostel.

Comment

Got a full apartment by Nevsky Prospekt for 4 nights for $500 combined.

Moscow is where the market is a total shitshow, but got very lucky with a hotel.

About free transport, the timing of trains are not that convenient and it's the ones that take 8 hours....fast 4-hour trains from Spb to Moscow are available for $55 / ticket.

Comment

Landorff hotel for me. Reading reviews later, it turns out it might possibly be a brothel at night time in case you needed any more persuading.

Comment

are you guys staying at hotel?

Comment

Guys, sorry I am a bit confused... The FAN ID, will that be sent to you or what? I read somewhere that it needs to be picked up in Russia, then how are we supposed to get into the country as that allows you visa free entry? Thanks!
                  maa bachehaaye iroonim
                  hamishe irooni mimoonim
                  baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                  baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

I am so pissed. all free train tickets from St. Petersburg to Kazan is sold.
                    Now i have to buy my own tickets for the same train. F*** FIFA and F*** Russia

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi_1 View Post
                      Guys, sorry I am a bit confused... The FAN ID, will that be sent to you or what? I read somewhere that it needs to be picked up in Russia, then how are we supposed to get into the country as that allows you visa free entry? Thanks!
                      Mine was delivered to my home so I imagine yours can be, too.

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
                        I am so pissed. all free train tickets from St. Petersburg to Kazan is sold.
                        Now i have to buy my own tickets for the same train. F*** FIFA and F*** Russia
                        One piece of advise as someone who's been to Russia before.
                        Going to the country with mentality of insulting them, their style, the place will guarantee you won't have a good time and get in trouble. There is zero police tolerance or even locals if they hear you cursing their country or breaking local laws. They are very nationalist......Get all your curses and frustrations at Russia out of the system on the board before you actually land there.
                        I nearly got a ticket for JAY-WALKING....but I learned to love the place. Russia is a very complex and unique place, unlike anywhere else in the world I've been to. It's one of those places that you'll either hate or love, there's no inbetween.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                          Mine was delivered to my home so I imagine yours can be, too.
                          How long after your FAN ID application was approved (via text) did you receive it in the mail ?

Comment

their free train service is garbage. now i have to spend $300 buy my own tickets. damn you fifa.

Comment

Any idea how to travel to Saransk and back to Moscow? As a matter of fact, what are most people doing for transport?

The only ticket I was able to get is from Kazan to Moscow.

Any reliable websites to buy train tickets from? I believe there’s an official Russian railway one, but you have to wait until the date of travel is 90 days or so ie can only buy tickets 90 days in advance?

Any reliable bus websites?
                              Support Iran until the end

Comment

^ tutu.ru (but yea, you have to wait until 90 days before the date to be able to book)

Comment

Working...
                                X