Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Ticket-holder FAN GROUP (DISCUSS - CHAT - PLANNING)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My cousin is not coming so I have a ticket for all 3 games if you're interested to purchase. I'll sell them the same price I paid. Cat 1. PM me if interested.

Comment

Hey everyone,
      I was talking with someone about the Fan ID and the person told me that the FAN ID does not replace Visa for entering Russia. Is that correct? Because I was thinking that the Fan ID is for the entry to Russia and the stadium?

Comment

Rasti doostan,
        Hyundai has started a voting for the slogan on the buses of the wc teams. Maybe you are interested and want to vote, so we won't have the "cheapest" slogan as we have with our jerseys...
        Even though in my opinion the offered slogans aren't really creative as well, anyway here's the link:

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/games/b...te-slogan.html

Comment

Originally posted by Rezair View Post
          Hey everyone,
          I was talking with someone about the Fan ID and the person told me that the FAN ID does not replace Visa for entering Russia. Is that correct? Because I was thinking that the Fan ID is for the entry to Russia and the stadium?
          VISA-FREE ENTRY WITH A FAN ID

Visa-free Entry into the Russian Federation with a FAN ID.

https://www.fan-id.ru/plus.html
          maa bachehaaye iroonim
          hamishe irooni mimoonim
          baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
          baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi_1 View Post
            VISA-FREE ENTRY WITH A FAN ID

Visa-free Entry into the Russian Federation with a FAN ID.

https://www.fan-id.ru/plus.html

ok thanks just wanted to get sure since I really start loosing trust in all this World Cup planning of Fifa/Fan ID/ Free trains and stuff.

Comment

Finally finished purchasing plane tickets. How much did you guys spend on them and what airlines? Im going from LAX stopover london onto LED (St Petersburg), from there to hamburg for a week, and from hamburg back to LAX. Total for three people plus flight cancellation insurance was around 4400. Could have saved about 500-750 if I booked last month but wasnt able to. Accomadations set as well and FAN ID's being processed.

Just FYI guys, If you're fan ID doesnt get to you in time by mail, you will be able to present the digital email copy which you receive fairly quickly after they accept your fan ID, instead of VISA upon entry to Russia

Comment

Are you guys taking a carry on only? Or a full suitcase? I'm hearing that we should only take a carry on because a full suitcase will be a huge pain with travel, planes, taxis, etc.

Comment

Guys 2 questions:

1) Did you get email or confirmation that your tickets are sent via post or did you even get your tickets via post right now?
                  Seems they did not send them right now, right?

2) Did you book your free train transfer, and what is your status when you click on your reservations? Do you still have "data checked" in every booking? (Click your email/profile - my bookings - and what is your status there?)
                  Thanks.

_____

For everybody which go to saransk, you should have booked free trains, or check also the next days, if there will be more free trains from moscow to saransk and back. because nobody sleeps there, everybody will go there with train, and back right after the match in the night...

Also for transfer from moscow to the airports, there are different aeroexpress trains, you have to pay them, but they are not that expensive. they will bring you to the airport, if you need more infromations, just ask me here again.

also for everybody which move to saransk, put your bag in moscow (better) or saransk in baggage/luggage locker. there will definetley be this solution for everybody to put their luggage there. best solution, when you come back, you take your luggage and go to airport or next hotel....
                  World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                  sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                  If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                  -

Comment

If you want to join Whatsapp or Telegram group message me your phone #?
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
                      If you want to join Whatsapp or Telegram group message me your phone #?
                      How many people are in their? and how many from this forum?
                      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                      -

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                        How many people are in their? and how many from this forum?
                        171 telegram
                        80 whatsapp

in whatsapp almost half are from this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          Finally finished purchasing plane tickets. How much did you guys spend on them and what airlines? Im going from LAX stopover london onto LED (St Petersburg), from there to hamburg for a week, and from hamburg back to LAX. Total for three people plus flight cancellation insurance was around 4400. Could have saved about 500-750 if I booked last month but wasnt able to. Accomadations set as well and FAN ID's being processed.
                          Just FYI guys, If you're fan ID doesnt get to you in time by mail, you will be able to present the digital email copy which you receive fairly quickly after they accept your fan ID, instead of VISA upon entry to Russia
                          I'm flying from LAX into Saint Petersburg (layover in Moscow) on 13th and flying back from Kazan on 27th (layover in Moscow) to LAX. Cost me a pretty penny: $1900.. airline is aeroflot. My agent told me I could have gotten it for 1300 a couple of months early but oh well!

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_Ali View Post
                            Are you guys taking a carry on only? Or a full suitcase? I'm hearing that we should only take a carry on because a full suitcase will be a huge pain with travel, planes, taxis, etc.
                            Suitecase is not a good idea if you're moving from city to city.. I'm backpacking it. Google:"TLS Mother Lode Weekender"

Comment

Im taking just a carryon.

Yes, I have not responded any correspondence regarding actual game tickets since the confirmation that my request was successful. I assume they will be sent in the coming weeks.

Comment

Does anyone wants to join Whatsapp and Telegram group?

Comment

Working...
                                X