Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018 Ticket-holder FAN GROUP (DISCUSS - CHAT - PLANNING)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RubinKazanUK View Post
    For those who haven't been to Kazan before but are heading there, I hope you find this guide I wrote helpful

http://russianfootballnews.com/world...y-guide-kazan/
    azmoun will leave rubin in the summer right ? I cant stand this ridiculous shit much longer.

Comment

i've paid for my tickets for the second round FIFA draw. no new yet on whether I have won my seats yet. the email says they will let me know by 11th March....

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
        i've paid for my tickets for the second round FIFA draw. no new yet on whether I have won my seats yet. the email says they will let me know by 11th March....
        Mind me asking when you first applied for your tickets?
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
          hadi you apply via fifa?the second round?they already did the draw?kodet miri russia?alone or with group?

Comment

Just finished my application for tickets on FIFA
            Lets hope i get em by early feb..!!
            I couldnt get TST Iran because my nephew who's coming along was born in USA and couldnt qualify ...!!
            so i just applied for Iran all 3 individual matches ..!! probably a better chance of getting them ? although it may be away from other TM fans..??
            i actually prefer Cat. 3 tickets best..! so i ordered them but wouldnt mind if sold out to get cat. 1 either..!! or 2 next or 4 if all gone..!

how do i go about informing FIFA about such 2nd and 3rd choice alternative category preference??? is there a way?

Comment

I applied for Category 1 and it says if there is no Category 1 ticket, I will be considered for Cat 2 and Cat 3.

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
                I applied for Category 1 and it says if there is no Category 1 ticket, I will be considered for Cat 2 and Cat 3.
                when they told you?they send you a email, i apply tier 1 and i never got a email from them

Comment

where does it say that ? on the application as your filling out ? or they tell you that in an email after the submission of the app??
                  so i should have ordered Cat. 1 too..? can we make adjustments to the application before Jan.31st?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    where does it say that ? on the application as your filling out ? or they tell you that in an email after the submission of the app??
                    so i should have ordered Cat. 1 too..? can we make adjustments to the application before Jan.31st?
                    you should be able to edit it before jan 31st

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      on application time.

Comment

any of you guys bought tickets through Viagogo?? any experience with them in the past?
                        "We Iranians were invaded by Greeks, Arabs, Mongols, and Turks, but we never lost our identity because foreign invaders would find a richer culture in Persians than that of their own."

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin1989 View Post
                          any of you guys bought tickets through Viagogo?? any experience with them in the past?
                          I heard one person told me they got their ticket, as they had registered in fifa on the first round.

Comment

I heard one person told me they got their ticket, as they had registered in fifa on the first round.
                            that make more sense

Comment

by They you mean Viagogo..??
                              what i really wanna know is by purchasing tickets via Viagogo, does that still qualify you for FAN ID registration ? and all the freebees (train rides etc) that come with it..??

also what are you guys's thoughts on Cell phones and most efficient communication method while in Russia amongst your traveling party..? im on ATT network in US using an iphone..? any suggestion is welcome and appreciated

Comment

i personally wouldnt trust any other website beside fifa

Comment

Working...
                                X