No announcement yet.

Iran Friendly (November)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

costa rica can be a good friendy, we can host them in iran and then they go hungary

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
      costa rica can be a good friendy, we can host them in iran and then they go hungary
      you mean dont feed them..??

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        you mean dont feed them..??

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          First, IFF should only search friendlies if CQ gets his sh1t together and search depth for his starting 11. Wtf waste money and time to play amiri, hajisafi at LB etc.. when you know since centuries they arent good enough at wc and we need depth and alternatives and depth for GK, CB, LB, CDM etc...
          I guess asking CQ to stop snubbing top friendlies (I am still disgusted by croatia friendly cancellation last year) is too much to ask.

Anyways, we should go for these friendlies for november : bosnia, serbia, austria, slovakia, slovenia.

To compensate lack of fifa dates, be smart and organize two friendlies in late december against catalonia and basque country (see what tunisia did last year)
          watch how you talk about the greatest TM coach of all time. not how you address a living legend.

Comment

Whatever happens, I just hope we don't end up playing a game that is voted as the most boring game of the WC, as it was the case against Nigeria back in the WC2014.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
              Whatever happens, I just hope we don't end up playing a game that is voted as the most boring game of the WC, as it was the case against Nigeria back in the WC2014.
              Yeah boring for normal viewers.. for me the Nigeria game was the most exciting if not for the Argentina game... Some times 0-0 games are the most exciting

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                Yeah boring for normal viewers.. for me the Nigeria game was the most exciting if not for the Argentina game... Some times 0-0 games are the most exciting
                Exactly. It was ''boring'' for the average viewer who just wants to see goals.

However, the Iran-Nigeria game was a brilliant match for those who actually understand football (experts & analyzers)

Comment

I really really wanta see TM play Italy in a friendly which by the way both federations agreed to when schedule permitting, then signed a memorandum of understanding and coaporation last year.
                  I sure hope this happens

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                    signed a memorandum of understanding and corporation
                    rofl havent they done this with almost every federation now?

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                      Exactly. It was ''boring'' for the average viewer who just wants to see goals.
                      However, the Iran-Nigeria game was a brilliant match for those who actually understand football (experts & analyzers)
                      Was it a brilliant match for those that just want one of these team to succeed in doing more than 3 passes in a row?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                        rofl havent they done this with almost every federation now?
                        Yea IFF been signing a lot of those memorandum of understandings that “ we are broke as a joke & can’t afford to pay for shitt..! But if you get ultra desperate for a friendly opponent & are willing to pay for all expenses, then we are always available...!😂

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                          All I care about is W's boys
                          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Well it is really sad that Iran Should be one of the richest nations on earth , but because of corruption,mismanagement,bribery and embezzlement our football federation can't even hold on to a $10 million budget in fear of all disappearing.

Giving Brazil of France $2 million dollars to play us should be chump change for iran but unfortunately it is not.

Comment

I hope we can get Portugal with Ronaldo

Comment

Given the confederations we'll likely draw, we should be focusing on playing one South American and one European team in November.

a CONCACAF or CAF friendly can be arranged if needed, once we know our opponents in December.

Personally, I'd like to see any two friendlies from the teams below:

CONEMBOL
                                Chile
                                Colombia
                                Ecuador
                                Paraguay

UEFA
                                Portugal
                                Slovakia
                                Austria
                                Bosnia

Comment

Working...