No announcement yet.

Iran Friendly (November)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if Venezuela's A team plays us it will be a very good match for TM.

I do agree that despite some shortcomings so far , IFF has done a much better preparation job than any other WC we went to before.

Comment

Lol... Playing against the weakest team in the world cup, and a team that finished last in their Qualification group.

IFF and CQ are cowards who are afraid that their anti-football tactics and luck are exposed if Iran was to play a decent team. Iran's gonna get 8-0ed this world cup if we keep at it like this.

Like I get if they don't want players to get demoralized, but we are far enough from the world cup that playing a good team shouldn't be an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        Lol... Playing against the weakest team in the world cup, and a team that finished last in their Qualification group.

IFF and CQ are cowards who are afraid that their anti-football tactics and luck are exposed if Iran was to play a decent team. Iran's gonna get 8-0ed this world cup if we keep at it like this.

Like I get if they don't want players to get demoralized, but we are far enough from the world cup that playing a good team shouldn't be an issue.
        I don't think you understand how high the quality is in conembol.

The teams that didn't qualify in conembol would have easily qualified in concacaf or AFC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Why you gotta be so negative bro...
          However you look at it these are decent friendlies that will provide us with some good experience pre-WC. Sure we’d like to play some top 10 teams but that’s not realistic atm.

Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
            I don't think you understand how high the quality is in conembol.

The teams that didn't qualify in conembol would have easily qualified in concacaf or AFC.

I watched at least 30% of that Qualifying stage and I can confidently say that Venezuela, Paraguay, and Bolivia are not good football teams, nor do they play a style of football which can prepare us for what we will face in the World cup.

Comment

We didn't get 8-0er at the last world cup and back then we only played against Somali Pirates. So This is a step up.
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Realism is one thing . Outright negativity is another . If it were up to you iran/ iranians wouldn't even play football because of the likelihood that we won't be the best in the world at it.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangooner View Post
                  Why you gotta be so negative bro...
                  However you look at it these are decent friendlies that will provide us with some good experience pre-WC. Sure we’d like to play some top 10 teams but that’s not realistic atm.

These aren't good friendlies because they don't prepare us for anything but a win against some pot 4 teams. These teams play disorganized, low-quality football.

Comment

Venezuela=Peru=Equador

One thing is for sure , once the WC draw draw is done on Dec.1 TM will set up much better and stronger friendlies with better teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
                      I don't think that's a worry because Copa America 2019 is near and the draw is based on FIFA rankings so Venezuela wouldn't try to hurt theirs. When we played Chile they made the mistake of benching Sanchez and Vidal against us which cost them in the FIFA rankings soon after.
                      Sanchez played in that match, they were subbed in, but nevertheless he played:

Alexis Sanchez 45'

"Iran 2-0 Chile: Alexis Sanchez fails to spark comeback as Queiroz masterminds shock"

"Arsenal's fatigued talisman Alexis Sanchez failed to prevent Chile falling to a shock defeat by Iran in St Polten"

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        Realism is one thing . Outright negativity is another . If it were up to you iran/ iranians wouldn't even play football because of the likelihood that we won't be the best in the world at it.
                        That's not what I said. I just want Iran to get the practice necessary to make it out of the group stage. That's not Panama or Venezuela.

Comment

The

I feel your fraustrations bro, after being a member of this site for 20 years i have had my share of madness also

But i really feel like after the WC group draw , IFF and CQ will turn it up a couple notches to play stronger teams

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                            The

I feel your fraustrations bro, after being a member of this site for 20 years i have had my share of madness also

But i really feel like after the WC group draw , IFF and CQ will turn it up a couple notches to play stronger teams
                            But Venezuela with A team is very strong

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                              Venezuela=Peru=Equador

One thing is for sure , once the WC draw draw is done on Dec.1 TM will set up much better and stronger friendlies with better teams.
                              Not True now only Brazil is top team in south america

The other South America teams level are very similiar

Comment

Players getting demoralized is not the main issue IMHO. The main issue is the "Fans" demoralization, followed by their vicious chaos and unrealistic high expectations to beat such teams of larger caliber. We're typically one cynical and anal nation, especially as football fans we're atrociously ruthless and hypocrites.

Anyway let's get real my brotha, this is as good as it gets under the IRI. Admit it, these series of Pre-WC friendly matches, are the best our football has experienced ever since the occurrence of this destructive revolution. You complain as if you're fresh to all this unfortunate phenomena our country had coped and put up with!

I for one cherish these friendlies and look forward to more of them coming...

Comment

Working...
                                X