No announcement yet.

Iran Friendly (November)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And by the end of the month IFF will confirm friendlies against Iraq and the mighty Qatar

Comment

Come on people we had Togo and Russia, why won't we have Serbia and Venezuela?

Comment

OH common fellas

I mean we know that most of IFF personnel are koon goshad o beeorzeh bunch , but lets have some faith in them for a change so maybe these 2 matches will become reality .

Comment

If these friendlies (any of them) actually happen, then dame Taj really really garm!!!

Comment

I agree
            I will give him a big Mashalah for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
              And by the end of the month IFF will confirm friendlies against Iraq and the mighty Qatar
              serbia and venezuala is possible

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                serbia and venezuala is possible
                I know, my comment was merely to be served as humor. In all honesty Taj has so far done one hell of a job (For Iranian standards, and particularly in comparison to his predecessors indeed)

He has also managed to contain the IR losers drama creation against TM coaching, and especially against CQ. Credit must be given when due!

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                  There are no more official FIFA match days in December,January or February
                  but There are 2 more in March tho
                  really? That sucks big time! 3 months of no official possibility to tune King Q his fighting machine
                  Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                  O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                    really? That sucks big time! 3 months of no official possibility to tune King Q his fighting machine
                    Catalonia and Basque Country are very interesting prospects for high quality friendlies in late december on non-FIFA dates (see what Tunisia did last year).

Maybe we can also play European clubs preparing themselves during the winter break in december/january.

Comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/SerbianFo...04208555520001
                      According Serbia Football Twitter the game between Iran and Serbia is November 9

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
                        https://mobile.twitter.com/SerbianFo...04208555520001
                        According Serbia Football Twitter the game between Iran and Serbia is November 9
                        Damn do we coordinate our friendlies with Korea? First we both played Russia now we're both going to play Serbia

Comment

When do they play Serbia ?

Comment

And still not one word from the IFF so far !!??

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              Catalonia and Basque Country are very interesting prospects for high quality friendlies in late december on non-FIFA dates (see what Tunisia did last year).
                              Maybe we can also play European clubs preparing themselves during the winter break in december/january.
                              I remember our friendly with Galicia a long time ago it was such a good game. They were roughly at Ecuador level with many players in Spain/Italy.

Comment

If we get these two friendlies, in my opinion they are perfect.

We were horribly unprepared for Bosnia last time.

Serbia is a very strong team in good form.

Venezuela is also a good team but are not as good as teams like Peru Chile ETC, also good practice.

We typically play much better against South American teams.

Let's hope these friendlies get confirmed, Serbia is definitely better than Russia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X