Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Iran - Togo; Info, Updates and Live Reports (05.10.2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friendly: Iran - Togo; Info, Updates and Live Reports (05.10.2017)

Match Information
    Game: Iran - Togo
    Venue: Azadi Stadium, Tehran
    Date: Thursday 5 October 2017
    Local Time: 18:15 IRDT
    Tournament: FIFA Friendlies

Match Report
    SkySports

Officials
    Referee: TBA

Latest head-to-head results

Iran 2-0 Togo (13.11.2005)

Time Zones*

Broadcasters
    IRIB Varzesh

Replay
    Full match thread (no spoilers)

*To avoid confusion, you can convert the times by yourself if you doubt the accurateness of this post here:
    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Iran 3 - Tango 0

Comment

Yes! Finally we get to see TM in action again.

Can Taremi play despite the Fifa ban seeing how this is a friendly? Or it doesn't matter that it is a friendly and he is disqualified from participating?

Comment

Originally posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post
        Yes! Finally we get to see TM in action again.

Can Taremi play despite the Fifa ban seeing how this is a friendly? Or it doesn't matter that it is a friendly and he is disqualified from participating?
        I wont be surpried if he is just there to train with the team and keep his chemistry with other players. His ban will be over in 4 months. He will be back in Feb.
        sigpic

Comment

IRAN 2:0 Togo by Sardar Azmoun

Comment

Iran 3 Togo 2... Another bad game by Beiranvand followed by a beautiful game for Ghoddos and Torabi

Comment

adebayor adebayor your dad washes elephants and his mum’s a whore

Comment

Better than nothing for a friendly i suppose. Togo got smashed by Uganda in second round qualifying so they won't even be in contention for a WC spot. Disappointed we couldn't line up a friendly with a better African team. BUT at least this game can be used very experimentally for us and we can rotate a bunch of players around to see how it turns out. It would have probably been just as useful a friendly if we played an IPL team really.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                  Better than nothing for a friendly i suppose. Togo got smashed by Uganda in second round qualifying so they won't even be in contention for a WC spot. Disappointed we couldn't line up a friendly with a better African team. BUT at least this game can be used very experimentally for us and we can rotate a bunch of players around to see how it turns out. It would have probably been just as useful a friendly if we played an IPL team really.
                  All the other African teams have WCQ to play. Actually Togo is the best African team we could've for this date.

Comment

Their midfield doesn't look to shabby. Good physical test for our boys, especially in the middle of the pitch.

African teams like Togo have a weird consistency level. They can lose to Uganda and then beat Nigeria the next week.

Comment

I hope to see Rashid Mazaheri start in the goal. We need to start testing out other keepers besides Beiranvand and Haghighi.

Some of you may disagree, Mazaheri is a great goalkeeper for PGL standards. He has saved Zob Ahan's arse many times in crucial matches.

It's time to see how he does against tougher teams than India.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                        I hope to see Rashid Mazaheri start in the goal. We need to start testing out other keepers besides Beiranvand and Haghighi.

Some of you may disagree, Mazaheri is a great goalkeeper for PGL standards. He has saved Zob Ahan's arse many times in crucial matches.

It's time to see how he does against tougher teams than India.
                        I've been saying that since ages ago. He's got the best reflexes of them all too. I'd rather see him in our goal than anyone else in our disposal to be honest.

Having said that, I doubt CQ will use him as number 1. He lacks the experience both Beiranvand and Haghighi have. I have a feeling Haghighi will take over again.

Comment

All I ask is that Beiranvand doesn't play, we need test Mazaheri
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Has the list of Togo squad been released yet? Is Adebayor coming to Tehran?

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post
                              Has the list of Togo squad been released yet? Is Adebayor coming to Tehran?
                              i think he is not coming

Comment

Working...
                              X