Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Melli training ahead of Togo and Russia friendlies [Photos, Videos, Interviews]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team Melli training ahead of Togo and Russia friendlies [Photos, Videos, Interviews]

Comment

I notice Torabi wearing number 7 must mean Masoud is not invited. Is this the end of Masoud? I'm sure he will get called up if need be but no doubt CQ is looking to faze him out.
      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Good to see some of our players, however, when I look at Taromi, I get furious.
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Yeah ,Taremi's stupidity,carelessness and not giving a damn attitude also makes me so mad.

You can even see how disappointed CQ is , in that pic with him and the translator.

Comment

there are also interviews and and clips of them training. we should make it a photo and video thread imo.

Comment

I bet CQ is loving the fact that Taremi is all his to train for the next 4 months.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                  I notice Torabi wearing number 7 must mean Masoud is not invited. Is this the end of Masoud? I'm sure he will get called up if need be but no doubt CQ is looking to faze him out.
                  Reportedly IFF has asked Masoud to write a statement similar to Hajsafi. let's wait and see. I hope CQ shows his authority and support to help Masoud.

Comment

Question

Is Taremi also suspended 4 months for playing in TM friendlies too ?????

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                      Question

Is Taremi also suspended 4 months for playing in TM friendlies too ?????
                      Yes. All football matches including club and national team.

Comment

Damn I thought it was only Perspolis games hhmm!!!

Comment

Taremi's suspension might be a blessing in disguise. Maybe this means Torabi and Gucci get their well deserved minutes finally.

Comment

Gucci has no business on the left flank. Torabi and Ghoddos should be tried on the left. But Taremi did a good job during qualification

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X