This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    LOL. Ezatolahi is not turkmen, he is from Bandar Anzali. good to see you are just hanging around to bash Azmoun. Talk about special agenda.
    I was talking about Azmoun. I'm his big fan, but it doesn't change the fact that he hasn't made an effort to learn the language of the country that he lives in for five years.

Unfortunately, we are generally weak in this area except a handful of players like Javad, Masoud, Jahanbakhsh, Vahid or Mehdi.

PS: I don't have any special or personal agenda, but I hope our players progress in every professional aspect.

Comment

Comment

APParently Amkar Perm may dissolve because of bad financial situation

Comment

Wtf how does a club dissolve? What happens with the players then?

Comment

Saeid labe darya bere bayad ye aftabe ab ba khodesh bebare

PSYCHOPATH
            https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              APParently Amkar Perm may dissolve because of bad financial situation
              Interesting. I wonder what happens to their contracts. Likely terminated I assume. He will likely head back to Rostov. Hope he gets playing time wherever he goes. Don't know why a player of his potential is not in a better league. He should be proving himself somewhere better. Following Sardar was a career misstep, I hope he corrects his course with his next contract.

I really wish this guy could play against Morocco. He could have showed off his real talents on defense. I think we will miss his midfield presence in that game.

Comment

I hope Ezatolahi stops transferring to these Russian ghetto clubs.

Comment

Man, this really sucks.
                  If he was in Iran, he would be starting in one the top teams. Y'all can't tell me with straight face that these broke ass Russian Teams have better facilities/coaching than a team of Perspolis, Estheghlal or even Sepahan's status. I mean FFS at least Branko has a couple of decent teams and titles under his belt, the coach of Amkar Perm is fossil who has basically only coached in Russian Villages.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                    Man, this really sucks.
                    If he was in Iran, he would be starting in one the top teams. Y'all can't tell me with straight face that these broke ass Russian Teams have better facilities/coaching than a team of Perspolis, Estheghlal or even Sepahan's status. I mean FFS at least Branko has a couple of decent teams and titles under his belt, the coach of Amkar Perm is fossil who has basically only coached in Russian Villages.
                    Lol as ghetto as Amkar Perm is, its 3x better than playing in the IPL. He's actually doing really well with Amkar... Just wish he gets a better transfer to a better league (I know, im tired of the Russian League too)

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                      Lol as ghetto as Amkar Perm is, its 3x better than playing in the IPL. He's actually doing really well with Amkar... Just wish he gets a better transfer to a better league (I know, im tired of the Russian League too)
                      Just because he gets to play against better opponents, it doesn't mean he is being groomed properly. At least in Iran he'd be under a better coaching(learns better habits) and gain some confidence from being in a winner team, not some basement dwelling Russian club.

Comment

Just because he gets to play against better opponents, it doesn't mean he is being groomed properly. At least in Iran he'd be under a better coaching(learns better habits) and gain some confidence from being in a winner team, not some basement dwelling Russian club.
                        Agreed, or a good MLS team like Atlanta United... (don't even @ MLS Bashers)

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                          Agreed, or a good MLS team like Atlanta United... (don't even @ MLS Bashers)
                          MLS in my opinion is a great league. I would be surprised if he could sign there. Not to mention the passport situation will be challenging for him!

Comment

I personally think there's little that is as useful as playing tough games against quality opposition. Nothing in training can replicate that intensity and pressure, but I guess reasonable minds may differ.

Wherever you stand on that point, let's not forget the character-building aspect. Being in a cold, foreign land with few friends, and little to no family as a relative nobody develops character. It's one thing to be a prima donna at Perspolis with half of Iran knowing your name, on a comfortable salary, and being lauded when you take a walk down the street. It's another thing proving yourself as the outsider in a place where no-one knows your name, and no-one takes your background seriously.
                            Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginG Inferno View Post
                              I personally think there's little that is as useful as playing tough games against quality opposition. Nothing in training can replicate that intensity and pressure, but I guess reasonable minds may differ.

Wherever you stand on that point, let's not forget the character-building aspect. Being in a cold, foreign land with few friends, and little to no family as a relative nobody develops character. It's one thing to be a prima donna at Perspolis with half of Iran knowing your name, on a comfortable salary, and being lauded when you take a walk down the street. It's another thing proving yourself as the outsider in a place where no-one knows your name, and no-one takes your background seriously.
                              Or breaks you when you're at critical stage of your emotional development. If you're stuck playing for losers, that can actually back fire mentally. There's also something as good as playing against quality opponents. It's having a good coach who will take the time to develop your game and uses you properly.

Comment

Or breaks you when you're at critical stage of your emotional development. If you're stuck playing for losers, that can actually back fire mentally. There's also something as good as playing against quality opponents. It's having a good coach who will take the time to develop your game and uses you properly.
                                actually saeid has been in really good form for Amakr recently and anybody who has watched him has seen a considerable uptick in his performance. He also got motm multiple times and Totw once, his best form since coming to russia. And Amkar played some good games especially vs the likes of Spartak Moscow, Rubin, etc. Especially the spartak game where he defended very well. His passing has really improved to, now regularly hitting 80-85 %, where he wasnt even hitting 70% accuracy when he came. And he continued his trademark arrivals into the box with that goal, cross bar hit a couple games ago. Much better than PGPL or MLS lol

Comment

Working...
                                X