No announcement yet.

Iran vs Syria Player Ratings | Post Match Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carlos Queiroz, FFIRI and those several Team Melli players who went ahead with their pre-arranged Syrophile plans - A Big Zero

AFC and Syria - Gold for ensuring Syria earning a point from the game, bringing Syrian non-Hejab wearing females to the stadium something no foreigners had done before and with this act insulting Iranian women who are deprived from attending stadiums.

AFC and Syria were winners of this match. The most disgusting game for Team Melli.
    Last edited by Rooyintan; 09-06-2017, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post
      Carlos Queiroz, FFIRI and those several Team Melli players who went ahead with their pre-arranged Syrophile plans - A Big Zero

AFC and Syria - Gold for ensuring Syria earning a point from the game, bringing Syrian non-Hejab wearing females to the stadium something no foreigners had done before and with this act insulting Iranian women who are deprived from attending stadiums.

AFC and Syria were winners of this match. The most disgusting game for Team Melli.
      Agreed now that I think about it and looked at the second goal on replay... 8 men push up as if they want them enforce a counter attack...

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
        Agreed now that I think about it and looked at the second goal on replay... 8 men push up as if they want them enforce a counter attack...
        god please stop. We could have easily won this game 5-0 on another day. Syrians got lucky. anyways its not a big deal. They got into the playoffs. They are better than uzbekistan anyway in terms of tactics, quality, story, etc

Comment

Beiranvand is good and we should stop blaming him for the goals. I would not feel confortable with some of the new players on the team as defenders or mid-fielders. He has proven track raord in PP and TM. Here is a chance to get even with PP? no it is not. bashing the poor guy does not do anything. He had a bad day with bad deense. namak nashnaas yaa doshmane teami...

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            god please stop. We could have easily won this game 5-0 on another day. Syrians got lucky. anyways its not a big deal. They got into the playoffs. They are better than uzbekistan anyway in terms of tactics, quality, story, etc
            Because I knew there was something suspicious about 8 men pushing into attack with minimal time remaining, it is a big deal match fixing is always a big deal and it doesn't help when Iranians before the game were saying let them win this one... Just because they have 1 FIFA striker, doesn't make them better than Uzbekistan...

Comment

I watched AKhbari trying to dribble in the box. CQ will make the decision , dont worry. player seletion is the toughest part of coahing. sorry it was not Mazaheri

Comment

Syrian federation homepage

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  I read somewhere that Azadi arena official website got hacked as well , any idea if it's true or not? I will try to find the source again

Comment

Lol iranians you know we are fotball fanatics when we qualify for the worldcup and beat the worldrecord but still arent satisfied.

Comment

Australia will lose unless they use their U23 team with a new Coach.
                      the players looked like old horses running on the field with Thai players, 15 minutes good then exponentialy going down on energy

Comment

Yes, I'm sure the strategy of using U23 players for WC qualifications is being seriously discussed within the Australian Football federation
                        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                          Lol at the syrian players. They are singing "irania ro badbakht kardim"
                          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                            Lol at the syrian players. They are singing "irania ro badbakht kardim"
                            How did you make us "badbakht" you poor idiots...we had already qualified as the top team in ALL Asian qualifying TWO matches before playing your sorry asses)

Arabs can be such SAD idiots

Comment

Haha they think they have qualified for WC. Their sorry ass will be fked thoroughly by the Aussies.

Fking disgusting Arabs, malakh khoraye kuni.

Comment

Worst: Beiranvand, Jahanbakhsh

Best: Dejagah (a clubless player, which a lot of members did not even wanted in the roster, was our best player in both matches. people underrate Dejagah and his football skills learned in Germany)
                                World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                                sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                                If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                                -

Comment

Working...
                                X