No announcement yet.

Iran vs Syria Player Ratings | Post Match Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys, why are you stooping down to the level of a war torn, half nation that is only surviving becuase of Irans military genius. Why do you get upset when they ridicule us?.. its like we win a game over Brazil and we now think we are world champions! Its false sense of pride....PLS LET IT GO!... Every dog has his day, yesterday they had their day, we made them happy we brought their refugee country happiness. lets stand above this, We are a Powerful stable nation, granted we have Mulla's ruling but we are safe, secure and a regional superpower , in industry, in military, in industrial development, in car production, in wrestling, in volleyball, in basketball, list goes on and on and on.... We send satellites to space, What do Arabs do or have?.. Falafel Stands, Fancy hotels, oil refinery owned by the west, Gucci watches and Louis Vuitton bags! YAAAY!!! Is this progress?? This is consumerism to the nth degree!....
    PLS rise above this as the Superior race we are, rise above this as we are the masters of the Middle East, we gave this draw to Syria , we allowed them this happiness, Look at this with a smirk and move on.... Confident Silence is the most comfortable place to be....

Comment

Who cares what they think. If their reason to live is a tie game in Tehran, then you just have to feel sorry for them. For them, this was a major coup, one that will go into their history books :-) . Generations upon generations will sit around the bonfire and talk about this day and how it reshaped their history :-) .

Ofcourse I don't see them getting past Australia. The one that really hurts is seeing KSA qualify.
      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

First if all we did not need to win.
        second, the guys like cheshmi, pooraliganji poorghaz are no way equal equal to montazari or Hosseini
        I said beore the match if they are used we may even lose. In fact without Beiranvand we would have lost 5-2
        Beiranvand cannnot feel confident when the good players are not there to support him.
        Rezaiyan did also poorly this time . Pooraliganji with unnecessary fouls can beome red carded.
        Beiranvand - 2 (disaster)
        Rezaeian - 4
        Ansari - 4
        Pouraliganji - 5
        Mohammadi - 6
        Karimi - 4
        Hajsafi - 4
        Dejagah - 9 (best player)
        Jahanbakhsh - 5
        Taremi - 8
        Azmoun - 9
        Cheshmi - 3
        Pourghaz - 2
        Amiri - 5
        Shojaai is not replaeable by any of these young kids.
        Ezatolahi is now definitely a head and shoulder above the guy who replaced him
        oh hajsai missed a nice free kick. he kicked a corner klick poorly. His volley shot also poor. he has lost his old skills. Zandi was better
        heshmi used to be very good beore his injury. Maybe TM staff only saw him beore the injury and did not follow up.

Comment

Hope Australia kicks the sh!t out of Syria.

Comment

Iraqis and syrians know that the only reason their country survived was because of Iran and this creates tons of animosity that we are their sarcars.

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
              Guys, why are you stooping down to the level of a war torn, half nation that is only surviving becuase of Irans military genius. Why do you get upset when they ridicule us?.. its like we win a game over Brazil and we now think we are world champions! Its false sense of pride....PLS LET IT GO!... Every dog has his day, yesterday they had their day, we made them happy we brought their refugee country happiness. lets stand above this, We are a Powerful stable nation, granted we have Mulla's ruling but we are safe, secure and a regional superpower , in industry, in military, in industrial development, in car production, in wrestling, in volleyball, in basketball, list goes on and on and on.... We send satellites to space, What do Arabs do or have?.. Falafel Stands, Fancy hotels, oil refinery owned by the west, Gucci watches and Louis Vuitton bags! YAAAY!!! Is this progress?? This is consumerism to the nth degree!....
              PLS rise above this as the Superior race we are, rise above this as we are the masters of the Middle East, we gave this draw to Syria , we allowed them this happiness, Look at this with a smirk and move on.... Confident Silence is the most comfortable place to be....
              Thanks this is best answer i read which makes me proud. Also i truly believe that we gave up the 2nd goal intentionally.

Comment

The fans do not represent a nation. and a few bad or crazy fans do not represent the whole fans

Comment

do me a favor please. Do not read their social media and do not tell us what they wrote or said. It is irrelevant

Comment

Nammam or khabarchin khoob nist

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      Once again the innocent Syrian "brothers" show their love towards Iran
                      http://tamasha.com/v/kkOme

They have a war torn country and a team that will likely be eliminated. Let them sing slogans which have no basis in fact.
                      Besides alot of the players on this team (such as Soma) are from towns and areas where they generally hate Iranians and Shias... Soma wasn't even in the national team for a while because he was pro FSA.

Comment

Soma was probably wahabi supporter and was invited to syria team just for this match. If he was a good syrian he would not work in saudi arabia

Comment

Beiravand OUT Haghighi IN
                          Haghighi is a much better goalkeeper that doesn't do unnecessary mistakes like Beiro and he also have WC experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                            Beiravand OUT Haghighi IN
                            Haghighi is a much better goalkeeper that doesn't do unnecessary mistakes like Beiro and he also have WC experience.
                            Then you didn't watch the match against Turkmenistan, Oman and Japan. His mistakes were even worse than Beiranvands.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                              I agree with you here and I think Mazaheri should be tried out as number 1 for once! The guy is great! I've always liked him more than all our other goalies.

I don't know what Lak is doing in TM when we have someone like Mazaheri!
                              Mazaheri is very talented too but he is also streaky. 3 or 4 great games followed by 3 or 4 bad-average games.

Comment

I think because he plays in Europe Jahanbakhsh has not been criticized enough compared to Iran-based players for instance, he is just about as effective as Amiri on average but the latter gets all the shit from fans here. Unfortunately after each good match he plays, he is poor/average for 3-4 next matches. He is brilliant for AZ but really under-performs for TM, it's very bizarre.

He has to step up, and hopefully he does otherwise I don't see why someone like Torabi shouldn't get more playing time than he's getting now instead of JB.

Comment

Working...
                                X