Iran vs Syria Player Ratings | Post Match Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
    I am not surprise one bit. They showed their true side by that repulsive display in Malaysia game which is why I wanted TM to destroy them. And some people on this board are sympathizing with such SCUMS.
    Hopefully Australia will end their happiness quickly.
    What does it say?

Iran literally saved their country from being an ISIS hellhole. What scum.

Comment

It says the Syrian players made an insulting video where they shouted "HA HA HA HE HE HE We made the Iranians miserable."

Comment

Their garbage character makes Beyranvand's pathetic performance more infuriating. He's given up soft goals in ACL too. There was no excuse for that second goal. He got nutmegged on a soft shot any decent keeper would have saved.

Comment

Beiranvand - 4

Rezaeian - 4
          Ansari - 4
          Pouraliganji - 5
          Mohammadi - 6.5

Karimi - 4
          Hajsafi - 5
          Dejagah - 7

Jahanbakhsh - 5.5
          Taremi - 6
          Azmoun - 6.5 (missed good oppertunities )

-----------------------------------------------------------

Cheshmi - 6
          Pourghaz - 6
          Amiri - 6
          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

F*** the Syrians. These Arabs are so low that even when we qualify and they tie us ina meaningless game for us it's as if they did something huge.

Same shit was done by Omar Abdul Rahman and Al Ain.

What low achievers. No wonder why their countries are in the shape they are.

Comment

The low life Syrians must have forgot that we qualified with ease back and June. If this was not a friendly game for us the outcome would have been brutal.

Still

Iran 22 points
              Scums 13 points

Yeah they sure made us miserable.

Comment

Guys for me there is a clear learning after this match. We badly badly need good and very good friendlies. This is the only way to improve and test elements that have not been tested enough before. E.g. goalkeeper etc.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

One thing I found out is that people from the region Syria, Iraq and Lebanon love to provoke others. I don't know why they have such mental issues.
                  You see that all on social media how they troll on CQs or AFCs facebook page. You would never see these kind of things from Uzbeks, Koreans or Japanese.

Comment

Objectives of this game were to win, play strong and give reason to celebrate. Players failed. They did not play as expected, and they failed to win .This game was a different game by itself and was important for so many reasons beyond sports.
                    Very disappointed with performance and results.
                    Still upset.
                    F marks for all players.

Comment

WTF, i am not an expert in football like some memebers on this board but i always follow tm matches.
                      Could somebody please explain to me, how for godsake, couldn´t win a syrian team which has no facility, no stadion, nothing reguraly in its training! why for godsake couldn´t we, as no 1 in asia, take 3 points in our own stadium with so many fans???

Comment

Don't worry Australia is going to finish them. Let's forget this draw and move on. Remember that we completely outclassed Group A and with 22p (6 wins/4draws) we should be proud of this achievement. Compare with Japan (6wins/2draws/2losses).

The only thing that worries me is IFF, must be one of the most incompetent federations in the world. And its clear that CQ is tired dealing with them.

Comment

Beiranvand - 2 (disaster)

Rezaeian - 4 (looks confused, he is just running around without thinking).
                          Ansari - 4
                          Pouraliganji - 6
                          Mohammadi - 6

Karimi - 5
                          Hajsafi - 5
                          Dejagah - 7 (best player)

Jahanbakhsh - 5
                          Taremi - 7
                          Azmoun - 7

-----------------------------------------------------------

Cheshmi - 5
                          Pourghaz - 4
                          Amiri - 6

Comment

Originally posted by football.club View Post
                            Don't worry Australia is going to finish them. Let's forget this draw and move on. Remember that we completely outclassed Group A and with 22p (6 wins/4draws) we should be proud of this achievement. Compare with Japan (6wins/2draws/2losses).
                            The only thing that worries me is IFF, must be one of the most incompetent federations in the world. And its clear that CQ is tired dealing with them.
                            What really hurts me is that arabs are taking this draw as a victory as if Iran didnt qualify. I speak and read arabic and if you are reading and watching the arab media and newspapers you will puke . Azmoun is right when he said why they hate us so much. Also KSA qualified and are saying iranians are not happy about it. Oh well i guess we feel the same about them. Someone mentioned that yesterday was the arab world cup and he was right. Syria in play offs. Ksa advanced. Egypt won which had put them very close to WC.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              Once again the innocent Syrian "brothers" show their love towards Iran
                              http://tamasha.com/v/kkOme

They are arabs with half of a country.
                              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I think when we gave up that first goal, ending our clean sheet streak, our guys became so upset and disappointed about it that they lost their mental focus. I think Carlo's comments in the post game interview is indicative of this disappointment. the ref had some mistake but not so much that Carlos had to shit on him so much. The Ref had no effect on the outcome of the game. The "clean sheet" record is what became our enemy in this game.

someone was saying that Iran has never won a game in which they fell behind in. I haven't looked up the records, but our team rarely ever falls behind so our boys don't have the experience with such situations. and it showed it yesterday. I think in such situations, when we absolutely need to score , having a play maker on the bench that can come in and run the team forward can be useful. I am not a huge fan of Mohsen Mosalman, but someone like him could have helped our offense yesterday. Hoping to score on set plays (we scored both goals on set plays) is not enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X