• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by H.Behzadi FAN View Post
    So many people here panic over nothing.
    WE GAVE THEM THOSE GOALS . . . .
    It was mental . Nothing else.

The game WAS a good friendly. And he tried some players, but at the same time we also needed to maintain our form in the qualifiers. We did that too.

The ref WAS an idiot. He was letting way too much time get wasted.

Our goalie made one big mistake .... but could have easily ASSISTED with a goal for the ages with his throw into the Syrian penalty box which someone with more skill than Taremi would have been able to score with, because he was one-on-one with a defender that was beaten by the throw..

THEIR goalie SAVED them from a 4-2 loss.

They were given a gift for their 2nd goal. Stupid giveway by Rezaian. To me, him and Hajsafi were not on form at all.

We have a good squad. We saw a great game from Dejagah
    . And we saw the need for Ezatollahi to be at his best.

Last but not least ..... IF ONLY Jahanbaksh can relax and play confidently, we will have a dangerous attack that can surprise many teams. But if we have to wait on Hajsafi to distribute some balls out QUICKLY, then we're dreaming.

I hope Syria gets the USA in the play-offs and wins. Just for the hell of it. That would be historical. All politics aside. I always would love the Asian team to win any play-off.
    Funny to see in form Dejagah, Rezaeian when they are clubless and out of form Rezaeian, Hajisafi when they play in an european club.

Comment

So disappointed in this team. I finally thought that we had a stable TM that could do something at the world cup. It doesnt matter what importance a game has, we should win against Syria in every single game, no matter what. CQ unfortunately hasnt created an attacking game plan, and it shows time and time again. We couldnt create anything against Nigeria or Bosnia in the last world cup. In this qualifiers, 10 goals in 10 games isnt a good record, specially against the teams that we faced. I dont know what to think, TM really let me down tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        Funny to see in form Dejagah, Rezaeian when they are clubless and out of form Rezaeian, Hajisafi when they play in an european club.
        gol gofti...

Comment

Nothing to be disappointed about. Some of you guys are just too unreasonable. We advanced to the WC weeks in advance of everyone else. I bet you, there are a lot of countries right now that wish they could be disappointed in their national team the way some of us are!!! This is not to say we don't have certain issues that we need to work on, but we have to be reasonable with our expectations.

Comment

Originally posted by Love TM View Post
            So disappointed in this team. I finally thought that we had a stable TM that could do something at the world cup. It doesnt matter what importance a game has, we should win against Syria in every single game, no matter what. CQ unfortunately hasnt created an attacking game plan, and it shows time and time again. We couldnt create anything against Nigeria or Bosnia in the last world cup. In this qualifiers, 10 goals in 10 games isnt a good record, specially against the teams that we faced. I dont know what to think, TM really let me down tonight.
            100% agreed I feel exactly the same. Not sure what to expect from this team next year.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

A really good offensive line up would look like this, too bad CQ will never try it.
              Ghoddos
              Gucci Dejagah
              Azmoun

Comment

Beiranvand - 4

Rezaeian - 5
                Ansari - 4
                Pouraliganji - 6.5
                Mohammadi - 6

Karimi - 5
                Hajsafi - 5
                Dejagah - 8

Jahanbakhsh - 4
                Taremi - 7
                Azmoun - 7

-----------------------------------------------------------

Cheshmi - 5
                Pourghaz - 4
                Amiri - 6

Comment

Originally posted by Love TM View Post
                  This guy NAILED IT.

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
                    This guy NAILED IT.
                    Did we forget beating Chile 2-0?

Comment

Congratulations to Iran, South Korea, Japan, and Saudi Arabia on qualifying to the World Cup!

I think Syria will upset Australia in the play-offs. I don't know about after that. If USA goes to play-offs then I vote USA going through. If Panama goes I think Syria may have a chance.

Anything is possible in football. I didn't like the Syrians time wasting and grass rolling, I think that's a disgusting display in football. But credit should be given where it's due and they did well in Azadi. They defended well and counter attacked well. Congrats to them on getting 3rd place.

Comment

You guys are freaking out for nothing. Too much of the good thing has spoilt us all. It was obvious TM was not giving its all, why should they? We had already qualified and this was a trial game for us with some new players & different combinations. On the other hand the Syrians came in with all guns blazing. Remember this is a Syrian team on a roll, a 2 all draw in china and they beat Qatar 3-1 last week. This same team would beat Korea right now. I think Australia will have a tough time against them.

I think we underestimate the power of the will & mind. After the tough game in Korea less than a week ago our players took it a bit easy, you could see in the way they defended. The drive & focus was missing. Surely the collective foot was off the pedal. The good thing is that we still didn't lose, we drew the game. Japan lost to S Arabia last night as well, they didn't play that well either, well they didn't have to.

So lets all relax and enjoy the moment that we were in the WC a few month earlier than many other nations, the 1st in asia.

Comment

Can we also acknowledge the fact that Iran was the only team in Asia (not sure in the other federations) that went through the total WC qualifying campaign without a loss. No other team did that. Hats off to the boys and CQ.

Comment

omg pls, we are worried about how Iran will perform in Russia, hala Argentina chi bege? You still believe, Iran has turned into France, Brazil or Germany? We are still Iran, very good for Asian standard but average compared to the TOP 10
                            TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Dar miyoneye zamin in baar jaaye Saeid sabz bood, CQ fahmid ke in mantagheye zamin raa zire kontrol nadashtim va Cheshmi raa be jaaye Karimi avord dar zamin ta bishtar toop dar miyoneye zamin bebarim.

Kam-tamarkoozi dar khate miyoneye defai va amalkard zaife Beiro haam shayad bekhatere ye kam az khod raazi shodan va maghroor shodane bazikonhaa bood pas az gol nakhordan dar toole bish az hezaar daghighe.

Az in mosavi mitonim yaad begirim va CQ rooye zehniyaate baazikonhaa mitone bishtar kaar kone va chizhaaye bishtaari yaad bede.

Dar zemn khoshhaalam ke Ghoddos az in be pas dar TM khadaad bood chon Jahanbakhsh onjoori ke shayad va baayad az estedaad khod estefadeh nemikone va ye kam reghabaat mitone amalkarde Ali-Reza dar TM raa behtar kone.

Zende baad TM.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Beiranvands awful performance may have something to do with Dan Gaspars leaving? Who is our goalkeeper coach right now?

Comment

Working...
                                X