Iran vs Syria Player Ratings | Post Match Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by euphory View Post
    If syrians could choose to save between a dying arab and iranian, they would choose to save the arab, they are not our brother, rather iranian leaders brother which are arab nuthuggers.
    Agreed. I love you!
    And I would choose to save an Uzbek, Tajik, Turk, or any other Asian/Indo-European over Arab any day. I would save an Israeli over an Arab in a heart beat! As they are my friends, but not an Arab who only loves our regime thugs!

Uzbeks are our brothers before Syrians. Sorry, not sorry.

Comment

We need friendlies plus this game for us was not important I give Syria credit they fought hard

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
        Im all for trying Haghighi out for couple of games, but I already know what he can do at that level and he won't be better than Beiranvand. Those with poor memory need to remember how exposed Haghighi was countless times vs Oman, Turkmenistan, Iraq, Japan etc.. etc... Beiranvand will show his poor handling skills when exposed, not great in 1 on 1, and Haghighi will be poor in his own way on low crosses and coming out of his goal stupidly.

Our weakest position right now is goalkeeper. Whether we change our current number 1 or not
        You are the one with poor memory. Haghighi played all the mentioned games with a shoulder injury. He carried that injury for months, untill it got too much. Fortunately he had surgery and seems to have overcome the injury well. Now if he regains full fitness we might have what we had after world Cup. That feeling that we are set at goalkeeping for years to come.

Now all I'm saying is that he should be given a chance, and more than one chance. If he proves as insecure beiranvand, then fine, try the next one.

Comment

Iran vs Syria Player Ratings | Post Match Discussion

Originally posted by maniei View Post
          You are the one with poor memory. Haghighi played all the mentioned games with a shoulder injury. He carried that injury for months, untill it got too much. Fortunately he had surgery and seems to have overcome the injury well. Now if he regains full fitness we might have what we had after world Cup. That feeling that we are set at goalkeeping for years to come.

Now all I'm saying is that he should be given a chance, and more than one chance. If he proves as insecure beiranvand, then fine, try the next one.
          Not sure where you got this info. He was only injured vs Iraq and completely fit and playing for club and country for all other games. He was badly exposed in a similar fashion several times after the WC and navad analysis showed it as well, he arguably has even bigger weaknesses than Beiranvand.

Switching between these two won't change anything.

Comment

CQ press conference
            http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1430...B1%DB%8C%D9%87

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              CQ himself said in the press conference, that some young and inexperienced players couldn't handle the pressure and this could to be sorted out with friendly games.
              Which Youngs?? Dejagah? Amiri? Hajsafi? Rezaeian? Taremi? Pourghaz?

Or maybe he was refering to Torabi he is snubbing in these friendlies SK/Syria? Noorafkan he didn't test.

I know everybody is in love with CQ. I recognize all his contribution to iranian football (results, n°1 in Asia, defense organisation, back t back WC qualification). But I am so P1SS *** by his players selections :

WC14 : Dropping Azmoun and Khalatbari. Playing Heydari on right wing, maintaining Shojaei who wasn't that good for long during that time

Conservative selections, blind love for quite old players like Amiri (these kind of players that pop out of nowhere during their middle age, lose their mojo quickly after. Why insisting with them). What the point to play Dejagah during these 2 friendlies and not test new players/organisation.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                Which Youngs?? Dejagah? Amiri? Hajsafi? Rezaeian? Taremi? Pourghaz?
                Karimi, Ansari and Cheshmi I guess. They have less than 5 caps. Pourghaz is not young, but he has 8 caps and no international club experience.

Comment

at least when Ghoddos sorts out his paperwork and easily replaces Amiri in our WC Traveling squad, he couldnt have any complains about it as CQ gave him 2 good chances and he pissed them both away with 2 by en large weak performances ..!!

Comment

Disappointed with no Ghoddos..

The importance of Ezzatollahi was shown today

Comment

CQ trashed the Asian Refs in his Press conference !! he is fed up with their lack of professionalism, the time wasting, and lack of correct extra time calculation, he's now added this to the list of things he hates, ie IFF, AFC and Asia as a whole!!! Looks like his last tenure here in Asia after TM !!

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                        Disappointed with no Ghoddos..

The importance of Ezzatollahi was shown today
                        yea, saeed really needs to get his form and fitness back, he looked outa shape, bordering fat and dragged asss all over the place at SK..!! No wonder he couldnt crack the playing squad at Rostov....!!
                        so glad he got that Loan move over the line before the deadline...!! but if he doesnt get himself fit, he may well struggle to get minutes at his new team too, considering he has literally dozen other MFdrs to compete with for minutes in that other club too..!!

Comment

Can someone please post a recording of the game please :'(

It's not on YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by koush22 View Post
                            Can someone please post a recording of the game please :'(

It's not on YouTube
                            footballitarin will probably have it up shortly.....
                            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                              footballitarin will probably have it up shortly.....
                              I hope. Every game I watched live and they were posted on YouTube. This one I couldn't watch cuz had to work and AFC Hub decided to screw me.

Comment

So many people here panic over nothing.
                                WE GAVE THEM THOSE GOALS . . . .
                                It was mental . Nothing else.

The game WAS a good friendly. And he tried some players, but at the same time we also needed to maintain our form in the qualifiers. We did that too.

The ref WAS an idiot. He was letting way too much time get wasted.

Our goalie made one big mistake .... but could have easily ASSISTED with a goal for the ages with his throw into the Syrian penalty box which someone with more skill than Taremi would have been able to score with, because he was one-on-one with a defender that was beaten by the throw..

THEIR goalie SAVED them from a 4-2 loss.

They were given a gift for their 2nd goal. Stupid giveway by Rezaian. To me, him and Hajsafi were not on form at all.

We have a good squad. We saw a great game from Dejagah. And we saw the need for Ezatollahi to be at his best.

Last but not least ..... IF ONLY Jahanbaksh can relax and play confidently, we will have a dangerous attack that can surprise many teams. But if we have to wait on Hajsafi to distribute some balls out QUICKLY, then we're dreaming.

I hope Syria gets the USA in the play-offs and wins. Just for the hell of it. That would be historical. All politics aside. I always would love the Asian team to win any play-off.

Comment

Working...
                                X