Daleho Irandust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daleho Irandust

Now that Ghoddos is invited, i have a feeling CQ is going to invite Irandust aswell and test him for the October/November matches. That of course only if he is interested in playing for Teammelli. He has played an impressive season so far, is a starter for a team that is fighting for a Europa League spot. Tall (185cm) player with a good vision and fine technique, comin mostly from the left side but is also able to play right behind the strikers. He assisted 1 goal today in his teams 3:1 victory over Jönköping. 2 goals and 4 assists so far, impressive stats for guy born in the summer of 1998, he has just turned 19. He is a kurd any of the swedish members knows if he likes to play for Iran?

fk no
    i dont want to ever see or hear anything from that overrated lil cunt..!
    he believe himself to be more of an aarooughie kurd and has already RUDLY rejected the idea of playing for TM..!!

Comment

LOOOOOL he will 100% not be invited in october

Comment

This has been covered nth number of times. He doesn't regard himself as Iranian, stop bringing him up

Comment

Where is this notion that he considers himself a Kurd from Iraq?? Where is this coming from.

I just heard he's proud of his Kurdish identity - not that he considers himself from Iraq.

Comment

I think some of you guys are mistaking him with Brwa
            Nouri who now plays for Iraq NT....

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
              LOOOOOL he will 100% not be invited in october
              We have already qualified for the WC so expect a few surprise invitations in the next few months. He really has played very well this season i have followed him since April.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                We have already qualified for the WC so expect a few surprise invitations in the next few months. He really has played very well this season i have followed him since April.
                I believe he will join TM too sometime, he is a very good player and every time I see him play a match he leaves with a goal or an assist or even both. Quality player at age 19.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
                  This has been covered nth number of times. He doesn't regard himself as Iranian, stop bringing him up
                  So? Doesn't mean he wouldn't/can't play for Iran.

Comment

He has specifically dissed Iran and said he would never play for us, and considers himself a Kurd.
                    Last edited by Kian Persepolis; 08-27-2017, 05:32 PM.

Comment

He doesn't identify as Iranian. We've had this thread before, and it was moved to the international football forum where it belongs. Close this thread, please.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Soorakhian View Post
                        He doesn't identify as Iranian. We've had this thread before, and it was moved to the international football forum where it belongs. Close this thread, please.
                        Once we start being more successful he most likely will, especially with his friend Ghoddos on the team.

Comment

Close this thread please.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                            Once we start being more successful he most likely will, especially with his friend Ghoddos on the team.
                            When I say he doesn't identify as Iranian I don't mean "my parents are from Iran but I haven't been there so I don't really feel Iranian", I mean "fuck Iran, I am Kurdish and I feel no connection to Iran whatsoever". Now even though he would do a 360 and change his mind for career reasons, would you want that kind of guy representing your national team?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Soorakhian View Post
                              When I say he doesn't identify as Iranian I don't mean "my parents are from Iran but I haven't been there so I don't really feel Iranian", I mean "fuck Iran, I am Kurdish and I feel no connection to Iran whatsoever". Now even though he would do a 360 and change his mind for career reasons, would you want that kind of guy representing your national team?
                              If he plays good and brings results, I don't see why not.

Comment

Working...
                              X