Torabi
    Amiri
    Taremi
    Jahanbakhsh
    Gucci
    Ansarifard
    Azmoun

http://90tv.ir/news/413036/اسامی-تیم...ی-و-قدوس

Hmm strange Masoud is left out. It couldn't have gotten anything to do with the whole Israel shit otherwise Haji Safi would not have been included either.
    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
      Hmm strange Masoud is left out. It couldn't have gotten anything to do with the whole Israel shit otherwise Haji Safi would not have been included either.
      CQ phases out veteran players that he feels can be replaced better by younger players. He did this with Andranik too - when many thought Andranik could still contribute. It was the right move then.

Comment

Maybe Masoud was left out due to injury or part of a long term plan to replace him with Ghoddos?

Comment

Why no Shojaei? Fifa could ban the shit out of IFF.

Disappointing to see clubless Dejagah and Karimi being rewarded instead of Kaveh Rezaei. And I guess this means no Tafazolli in WC.

Nice to see Ghoddos, Haghighi and Noorafkan though.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
            Why no Shojaei? Fifa could ban the shit out of IFF.
            Disappointing to see clubless Dejagah and Karimi being rewarded instead of Kaveh Rezaei. And I guess this means no Tafazolli in WC.
            Hajsadi was invited. So cut it out with this Israeli bs.

And Kaveh made the list.

Comment

Yeeeeeessssssss!!!! Great great news!!!! Thank you CQ!!!

Well, I'm amazed Dejagah is invited. Masoud is not needed anyways. These will be kind of preparation games. Masoud is better off with his club for now.

But now I'm quite sure we'll see Ghoddos play against both South Korea and Syria!

Comment

I wonder if FIFA is going to raise questions about the exclusion of Shojaei?

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                  And I guess this means no Tafazolli in WC.
                  Who??!!!

Dude, stick to quality! Ghoddos is there!!!!

Comment

is a smart move by CQ, he invited ghodos, also we will have shojayi back also, i want to see how ghodos will perform, shojayi can rest abit and prepare for future games

Comment

Originally posted by onebloodfool View Post
                      I wonder if FIFA is going to raise questions about the exclusion of Shojaei?
                      Why can Iranians never accept good things? Hajsafi also played against Maccabi and he is invited. Shojaei might be being phased out as he is oldest player alongside Jalal Hosseini or CQ has gameplay that doesn't require Shojaei in these rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                        Why can Iranians never accept good things? Hajsafi also played against Maccabi and he is invited. Shojaei might be being phased out as he is oldest player alongside Jalal Hosseini or CQ has gameplay that doesn't require Shojaei in these rounds
                        Why do Iranians like to turn a blind eye? St Mark said in the other thread inviting Hajsafi was a compromise.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

shojayi most likely is rested so CQ can tes ghodos and see how he can perform, we all know shojayi will give 110% ,cq had to invite ghodos , if not sweden would have invited him

Comment

Well, you don't understand Iranians! Shojaei shook the hands of the Israeli players harder than Haji Safi did after their game. Plus there are rumours that Shojaei actually said hello to their "abdarchi"! Haji Safi didn't do that so he's invited.

Fifa should ban TM all together for such disgrace!

Comment

Velcom Saman! [emoji123][emoji1130]

Comment

Working...
                              X