Are our legionnaires really that good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    When did i say Mohammadi should leave Terek? If you have read my post carefully i said in case of Rezaeian is only one game, but getting not enough playing time can't be a good thing for TM players in WC year!
    You said it a while back when he was not playing regularly. Here it is:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ilad+Mohammadi

You're right I missed what you said about Ramin but I don't anticipate that he will be a benchwarmer, worst case for him is he'd be a regular feature as a sub but I don't think that'll even be the case. Time will tell.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      You said it a while back when he was not playing regularly. Here it is:
      http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ilad+Mohammadi
      You're right I missed what you said about Ramin but I don't anticipate that he will be a benchwarmer, worst case for him is he'd be a regular feature as a sub but I don't think that'll even be the case. Time will tell.
      I said this is the year for him and that actually was the case, i didn't say he should leave right away, he had full year to prove himself in his second year and he took advantage of it, as professional footballer you can sit so long on bench, i can live with that when you are 18-19 but even at that age nothing replace playing games.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
        And Nekounam too. He's underrated af. Idk why a lot of Iranians leave him out of the all time best Iranian players. The guy was the only Asian player to ever have a long, lasting, and successful career in La Liga
        youre right in some way...but i left nekounam out because he wasnt on the absolute Top Level of his League throughout all his years in LaLiga. Kia for example was voted best Winger in Bundesliga from Kicker and they gave him "World Class" Status over and over again...he was really outstanding for Years in Hamburg.
        Daei and Hashemain both had pretty good Seasons and signed with Bayern Munich...you definately have to be good and succesfull to get signed by Bayern.

Comment

Working...
        X