Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they play him to hard give him a rest ffs. basically played 2x 90min every week

Comment

So he basically scored both goals... bot the first one says OG. It doesn't seem like the other team put it in!
      edit: wtf... it says the goalie scored on himself??? Is that even possible?
      https://www.google.ca/search?q=az+al...04tdqs;dt;fp;1

Comment

az need to manage AJ, so they can use him well, and he dont get injured

Comment

1.Death
          2.Taxes
          3.Jahanbakhsh getting screwed over week after week

Comment

How is that first goal an own goal................it just slipped under the goal keeper and went in?!

Comment

Once again Alireza MOM!
              Whoscored 9.0!

Comment

Guys if you haven't already, make sure you check out the interview Gol Bezan conducted with John Van Den Brom, AZ Alkmaar Head Coach. He gives some very tasty news about his Alireza’s future.

Available on iTunes and Soundcloud.

Thanks

Comment

MVP of the Eredivisie alongside Lozano and Berghuis.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                    edit: wtf... it says the goalie scored on himself??? Is that even possible?
                    Originally posted by Dr.Oz View Post
                    How is that first goal an own goal................it just slipped under the goal keeper and went in?!
                    I think the ball touched the goalkeeper before it went in. It will be an assist for Jahanbakhsh rather than a goal.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                      Guys if you haven't already, make sure you check out the interview Gol Bezan conducted with John Van Den Brom, AZ Alkmaar Head Coach. He gives some very tasty news about his Alireza’s future.

Available on iTunes and Soundcloud.

Thanks
                      I just did. Thanks.

Are you involved with that? In that case please let us know which player from PGL you recommended to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                        I just did. Thanks.

Are you involved with that? In that case please let us know which player from PGL you recommended to him.
                        No problem.

Yes I am and when we get to that [emoji106].

We have new interviews lined up soon so stay tuned for them.

Thanks for listening.

Comment

I think the ball touched the goalkeeper before it went in. It will be an assist for Jahanbakhsh rather than a goal.
                          That's not how assists are recorded...

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                            No problem.

Yes I am and when we get to that [emoji106].

We have new interviews lined up soon so stay tuned for them.

Thanks for listening.
                            Well, since he wanted a player to replace Jahanbakhsh with (he thought Jahanbakhsh would leave after the summer), I hope you guys recommended Torabi! He can play in the same position and a perfect replacement for Jahanbakhsh.

If you did recommend Torabi, I really hope you emphasized on it! Playing in the Dutch league is exactly what he needs. and I think with his talent, the club wouldn't miss Jahanbakhsh when he leaves.

Win-win situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
                              That's not how assists are recorded...
                              Why not? An assist is contribution to score a goal. That covers own goals.

Comment

Why not? An assist is contribution to score a goal. That covers own goals.
                                Got some hate when I said that a few months back
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X