No announcement yet.

Milad Mohammadi @ FC Akhmat Grozny | 2017-2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CSKA 0 - 1 Akhmat Grozny . Milad played 90 and was typically excellent. Difference was this time Akhmat put in a phenomenal defensive performance to shut out CSKA away from home. Fair play to them and coach for fixing defensive issues. Milad was rated 7.5 by whoscored, the highest rating given to any of the 4 wing backs on the pitch, which included mario fernandes ( RWB of CSKA ) who has been heavily linked with athletico madrid amongst others.

Comment

Nobody should be surprised if after this season Milad gets signed by a huge team.

With milads pace, he would be great in la liga or bundesliga
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
        Nobody should be surprised if after this season Milad gets signed by a huge team.
        With milads pace, he would be great in la liga or bundesliga
        The thing about milad is with his physical atributes ( stamina, speed ) , persistent defending, and willingness to attack, and quality in his final ball, shot he can be a hit anywhere. Serie A , Ligue 1 , EPL , La liga, Bundesliga, doesnt matter. Teams like Napoli, Sevilla, Athletico Madrid , Dortmund, etc are well within this guys reach. Lets just hope he is getting scouted. But I think at the WC he will have a great platform to show himself.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          The thing about milad is with his physical atributes ( stamina, speed ) , persistent defending, and willingness to attack, and quality in his final ball, shot he can be a hit anywhere. Serie A , Ligue 1 , EPL , La liga, Bundesliga, doesnt matter. Teams like Napoli, Sevilla, Athletico Madrid , Dortmund, etc are well within this guys reach. Lets just hope he is getting scouted. But I think at the WC he will have a great platform to show himself.
          I wouldn't be surprised if Milad is the first to
          Join a huge team.

He has improved his game and seems to be getting better and better.

The good thing about Milad playing in RPL is that physically he will be ready for any league.

Teams definitely look at RPL, no question about that.

If Bastos can move to Lazio, there's no limit
          For Milad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Currently Milad is our most consistent legionnaire. A true soldier with great work ethics.

No doubt he has the potential for big move, hopefully after a good WC performance. Will keep the fingers crossed.

Comment

trust me when i say Milad right now is good enough to play for dortmund or even barca. instead of buying players for millions this is the kind of transfer they should make. Milad is a insane star right now. its impossible to get past him

Comment

yep, seeing it the same as you guys, this one right here is a (potential) star, also keep in mind he is playing left back where good ones are rare. just saw tottenham: milad is 100times better than davies for example

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                  trust me when i say Milad right now is good enough to play for dortmund or even barca. instead of buying players for millions this is the kind of transfer they should make. Milad is a insane star right now. its impossible to get past him
                  Let's stay realistic and not exaggerate

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                    Let's stay realistic and not exaggerate

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
                    not too unrealistic, Milad is better than Jordi alba imho, and he is a loot better than players like Digne, Douglas and Aleix Vidal which Barca have bought as fullbacks in recent years... now he won't be bought by Barca, not marketable enough.. Digne and Vidal have eu passports, and Douglas was part of the Neymar deal, but he is good enough to play at that level Imo
                    Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                    http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                    [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                    Villa + Messi =

Comment

Rated 7.5 on whoscored

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/11...scow-FK-Akhmat

His average in RPL is currently 7.03 (3rd best average in his team)

Comment

http://90tv.ir/video/414279/%D8%A2%D...8C%D9%88%D8%B1

Mohsen mosalman just said Milad is as good as marcelo, he said i vote for him as irans best player in wcq

Comment

Would y'all say he's the best left back in Asia?

Comment

Mohammadi makes me nervous because he is so good in his position for TM i really hope he makes it and someone in the west appreciates it. I don't want to see a super-talent fading because of not getting the chances he deserves.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                              Would y'all say he's the best left back in Asia?
                              Is there anyone even close? If anyone says Nagatomo they can leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                                http://90tv.ir/video/414279/%D8%A2%D...8C%D9%88%D8%B1

Mohsen mosalman just said Milad is as good as marcelo, he said i vote for him as irans best player in wcq
                                I can see him in Real madrid or Barcelona.

PSG has problem with their left back, Kurzawa isn't good at all, often injuried. Too bad Mohammadi doesn't have an EU pass

Comment

Working...
                                X